It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Headaches during Geomagnetic Storms?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by true-life

Wow, this is getting interesting, I'm so glad I started this thread. Just knowing other people feel the same makes my head not hurt as much.

I still wonder how we can stop it, perhaps a copper bracelet? If this is an electrical occurrence then their has to be a way to stop it/divert the energy waves from your body.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by frugal

I see what you are saying, but it isn't coincidental. My brother-in-law and I have frequent headaches during the same exact time. I don't talk to him much, nor have I brought this up to him, but even my wife said you and my brother always get a headache at the same time...I have been paying attention to it for at least a year now, and thus felt confident enough to bring it to ATS.

It's not like getting in the shower and the phone rings (per phage), this is more like when you keep saving change but it doesn't build up, then you look at your worthless friends and begin to determine exactly which one is taking it.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by parksh

Wow, good for you. I am going to look at the link right now and see what I can find thanks!

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by MajorTom4754

Unbeknownst to me, I don't know why or how your brain would become
unbalanced and/or sensitive to things like solar activity and other strong forces..

You said it right there-strong forces. If you look at N3KL.org, or a solar activity map you can watch these waves fly through space and pound us like this one:
science.nasa.gov...

That's a neat movie, and you have to wonder when that wave hits us how much it really effects us.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
X-Men ATS Generation has born.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by crazydaisy
Strange you should start a thread
on this because I am just the opposite.
The only time my headaches go completely
away is during a geomagnetic storm. I have
some headaches that are intense, others not
so much but now they are totally gone and
I have noticed this in the past.

I get bad headaches when storms are
approaching - how is your weather? Its
definitely something to be noted. Another
thing to watch for is the way animals are
behaving, they are very sensitive to change.

You know I've heard this about animals before but two weeks ago when hurricane Irene was slamming the Virginia coast I was in and out of the house all day either to experience the weather or to secure things around the house and I noticed that during the breaks between the heavy bands of rain that there were butterflies still wantering from flower to flower in my garden. When the evening came, and the storm was still ongoing, the fireflies came out between the bands and the crickets were chirping their usual music in the night. These insects didnt seem to notice anything unusual about the weather system that they were living through. It was business as usual for them.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I have had this phenom since fall 04. Hubby and I both have one today.Typically mine last 3 days and enjoy a few large quakes along the way.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by samlf3rd

Yet you probably had no symptoms during last solar cycle(s) even though current one is WEAKEST in a century or more.

Funny thing is that people here on ATS seems to have symptoms even with flares that arent earth directed or long before they even reach earth.
This is nothing but coincidence/placebo or wish thinking.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by samlf3rd

I can most definitely agree with you. I have a very nagging headache today.
If you check out my thread in my sig about how are you feeling you will see it documented there

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Why would you seek medical advice on a Conspiracy Board? This is likely the worst possible choice you could make. If your headaches are debilitating, you should immediately see a real MD and avoid old wives tales and wanna be medical practitioners, educated by confidence persons and scam artists pushing fake medical advice and products and their strange ideas.

All that has happened here is you planted a suggestion that was likely planted in you previously by something you read or something somebody else read. This is not the first time I've seen this suggested, so I know its been posted on another thread before. Perhaps you read the same?

You want to see how it works first hand? Next time you walk into group of people you know try this.

When you walk in say "do you smell that"? (of course there is no smell) Then ask again a couple of times over the next few minutes spreading it through the group. Then later say "I still smell it and its making me sick".

Sit back and enjoy as most begin to smell something and most begin to feel ill even though you know the smell never existed.

Try it, it works. Works on the Internet also. I saw an entire neighborhood once end up in a hospital thinking they were all sick from chemicals from a tanker truck spill. Problem was the truck was carrying water. They were so convinced they got an attorney, but of course the Judge scolded the attorney and threw the case out of court. It was fun to watch though. The whole thing was caused by one irrational woman who saw the spill and cried wolf, not realizing it was plain old water.

Just the fact you posted this will now cause some people to begin having headaches whenever they hear there has been a solar flare.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
the only issue i have with directly linking geomagnetic storming to these headaches

is the fact that pretty much all of us in the western world are massivelly surrounded with hundreds of smaller electromagnetic fields daily, irradiated from all our technology and power sources..

because many people suffer from headaches due to many causes, and not just when our planet's emf is under a storm

but considering the magnetism of our brain

i could assume in favor of this theory, that its our overexposure to electromagnetic radiation wich is making us more susceptible and or prone to headaches when the earth's field gets hit with a cme

i will see how i feel tomorow and onwards when the next wave of solar eruptions start to arrive

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Reply to post by samlf3rd

i may have a theory on that

maybe silver and gold adornments serve a larger purpose than just being shiny.

they are metals, but have you ever tried sticking them to a magnet?

hmmm

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by MajorTom4754
reply to post by ChungTsuU

Lol, 50 minutes of meditatin', stopping, then stuffin' down some bourbon doesn't sound too bad.
As long as it felt fine or "right" sounds cool to me

Thanks Brother... It is what we make it! I make it the light and use all I can to climb up the ladder. bourbon is an aid in the extreame

OY VEY this is intense stuff!

-Chung

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Hello,

I have been having migraine headaches for over twenty years. Sometimes they last for more then ten days. I started mapping storms and figured out that when a weather system is near Puerto Rico or Lower Louisiana I will have a really bad migraine. This has to be a strong weather system for me to have a migraine. And before you become a skeptic realize that I have been checking and there are only storms in that area. Hurricanes are the worst and that makes my migraines really terrible during hurricane season. That is just one example of how weather triggers my migraines. I have left back lobe migraines and this has been the norm for me. Yes I have had countless tests and besides a brain there is nothing that should not be there. Now aside from those systems I also get them when storms are nearby. But something I have not seen mentioned that happens to me is that when the storm is approaching I have the migraine at its worst but once it is overhead I am not in as much pain. I do not use the term headache because a migraine is no headache. I was in Georgia this past summer and the mountains were surrounding the camp like a soupbowl I could not see a storm approaching but I felt it with such pain and it came up fast. I remember getting back to the room I started feeling better and at lunchtime I went back to the dining hall and stated that a storm must be nearby for me to have such a horrible migraine and within ten minutes the rain came down. So anyone who thinks that migraines are not triggered by weather must know something that the researchers do not because last time I checked there is little understanding on migraines and what causes them. I have no control over these migraines regardless of what anyone thinks migraines are not controlled they are somewhat and I use the term very loosely relieved of pain.
edit on 1-2-2012 by buyerbeware because: spelling, duh!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join