It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Headaches during Geomagnetic Storms?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by bjsmi2

We just need to figure out how to stop it now, I am going to look into Egyptian Healing rods, you can make them yourself, you just have to hold them in the proper hand.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by samlf3rd

You can heal yourself, always have been, always will!

Meditate and ask for balance of self.

Ragards and Nameste,

-Chung
edit on 9-9-2011 by ChungTsuU because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
It is hard to isolate a particular cause of headache. I had a three day migrane headache last Sat, Sun, and Monday.It was a few days before both of my 15 lb. dogs went into heat. They have to sleep in the laundry room because their hormones make me feel sick, and they give me insomnia too. My head hurt so bad I was ready to go to the hospital, On Wednesday, my forehead started to feel dry and scaley. I buy the migrane pills and save them back for these occassions. Dry air can set a person off, if it doesn't rain for a month. Fertilizers, insect killer, shampoos, lotions, perfumes, drinking off of plastics,alcohol, hormonal imbalances, other menstrating women, not enough sugar, dyhydration, not enough caffine, or nicotine withdrawal can all cause headaches. Husbands and demanding children, paying the bills can cause headaches. Then there are all those medical conditions and illnesses. It would be really hard to say it was the radiation comming off the sun, you would need alot more people in your control group and area. Icepacks are useful for headaches.

edit on 9-9-2011 by frugal because: spelling

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Threads like this make me glad I joined this site. I've had a rough headache since Wednesday. It feels like a bad hangover but I haven't been drinking. I figured it was just stress from working long hours. It probably is, but I never thought about the connection with geomagnetic storms. Once the Tylenol kicks in, I will look into it more. My head hurts too much to research it now.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I am sure we are all aware
of how the Moon affects the
tides and people. So why
wouldn't the Sun have a role
to play in that as well.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazydaisy
I am sure we are all aware
of how the Moon affects the
tides and people. So why
wouldn't the Sun have a role
to play in that as well.

Come Sunday/Monday depending on the local...Harvest Moon.

Combined that with the X-flares...I feel that the energies are asking many to "awaken" and see what is happening.

Regards and Nameste,

-Chung

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Makes sense It could affect all electrical parts of the body
The Heart and Brain go hand in hand.

Anyone having any PACs heart flutter? irritable moods, toss and turn in bed etc?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Ficargul

Try endthepain.org, anyone with TMJ I like to mention this site. I had TN, the most painful disease/disorder know to man/women. Also know as the suicide disease, it's got a 50/50 mortality rate. Just thought I mention it b/c it's hard to diagnose. I survived! Good luck with your headaches.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I've head dull little headaches here and there. But other than that I just haven't been able to think clearly for the past week, and haven't felt the best. Almost as though I just drank a 2 liter of MSG.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I am going to have to go with ChungTsuU on this one.
A more detailed approach of why meditating might and/or should help
your headaches....everything is vibrations as we know, or everything
has vibrations, however you wish to think of it.
Unbeknownst to me, I don't know why or how your brain would become
unbalanced and/or sensitive to things like solar activity and other strong forces..
but meditating has been know to relieve headaches(mainly) and other pains.
In a way, it's regulating the imbalance or putting it back to "normal".

These are just words used to describe WHAT COULD BE HAPPENING.
Only so that some can understand what seems to be happening.
Meditating doesn't take up barely any of your day, just go sit on a couch
or bed and do it, not like a verb or anything...just sit there...and...

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I would like to dedicate this post specifically to Ficargul and
parksh.

Ficargul, make sure to drink all the good stuff like anti-oxidants and eat
your veggies if you aren't already.

And grats parksh, you made it through one of the worst pains imaginable.
I searched for TN and it sounds like internal torture to your face.

Good luck to Mister/Missus Ficargul, we of ATS wish you more comfort than
that of which you already have

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by MajorTom4754

Mid day 9/9/11 feeling so down, these energies...Yuba Mate tea began to pull me out....did a slow ride (cycling) better...Deep Yin Yoga 50 minutes...

Broke down and had a bourbon...we all have our breaking points LOL...This is big energy coming in! 9/11/11 is the end...unless another CME.

Regards and Nameste,

-Chung

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Yes, I most definitely get headaches when we are having solar flares. I have noticed this and they will last two to three days. I also have trouble sleeping during these periods. I generally do get headaches with approaching storms and pressure as well. Interesting to see how many others are effected by this!

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by superluminal11

You know, I have been having heart palpitations recently and I haven't had them for a long time prior. Also headaches. My husband has had quiet a bit of unexplained anxiety attacks and just a general feeling of unease. Huh, there might be something to this. A lot of energy flowing around.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Toseekthetruth

Again, look into ascension symptoms friend. Contact me U2U on specifics if you want more.

Regards and Nameste,

-Chung

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I had one that started when I woke up just a few hours before the DC quake. It persisted for a week and half with slight bouts since then. It's really jacking with my eyes and every thing seems brighter/vibrant. I get to pop zomig for my migranes but it doesn't really work sometimes.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I have had a horrible headache since yesterday. In fact, I fell asleep at 10PM and just woke up looking for Excedrin again.
I could feel the dull pain in my sleep

Its going to be something I will keep track of. It could be related to what the OP said.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ChungTsuU

Lol, 50 minutes of meditatin', stopping, then stuffin' down some bourbon doesn't sound too bad.
As long as it felt fine or "right" sounds cool to me

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Hi,
Have you noticed if you are also sensitive to shopping mall lights?
I live in the country (shops, but no malls!).
But when I recently went to the city to stay with my sister for a week, everyday we went to the mall, I would have a headache within 30 mins that would last the whole day.
It happened for the 5 days straight that we went. I grew up in the city, & only moved to the country around 15 years ago. I have never noticed this before in the past.
How do you fare?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Excellent thread.

I found out my brother as well as myself go through these 2-3 days of pain. Ours is mainly on the back of our head. We are both awake and are affected the same way. During my time of 8 month of daily meditation I was not affected. I was also into a total vegetarian, organic and detox. As per advice on this post I am restarting it. The pains interfere with my life.

I think it was Kerry on Camelot that indicated the same that some of us are being bombarded with these weapons (satellite based or HAARP perhaps).
Either way, I think we are the light warriors and our mind thought frequency and what we do to help others during sleep periods is helping to change the planet forward.

Find a peaceful place, meditate, eat much fresh live vegetables, stay organic and stay away from stress.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join