It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Headaches during Geomagnetic Storms?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I'm not sure if this is coincidental or not, but I swear every time we get pounded by solar winds I get a headache. Does anyone else out there feel this?
Am I just using the "phone rings every time I get in the shower" process? (per Phage)

Thoughts anyone?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by samlf3rd
I'm not sure if this is coincidental or not, but I swear every time we get pounded by solar winds I get a headache. Does anyone else out there feel this?
Am I just using the "phone rings every time I get in the shower" process? (per Phage)

Thoughts anyone?

Look into ascension symptoms and unlocking the "junk" DNA.

Regards and Nametse,

-Chung

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
im gettin cluster migraine headaches too since the quake in nyc.

if this is light body activation, it sure hurts

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Strange you should start a thread
on this because I am just the opposite.
The only time my headaches go completely
away is during a geomagnetic storm. I have
some headaches that are intense, others not
so much but now they are totally gone and
I have noticed this in the past.

I get bad headaches when storms are
approaching - how is your weather? Its
definitely something to be noted. Another
thing to watch for is the way animals are
behaving, they are very sensitive to change.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by samlf3rd

I dont get headaches but I do find it nearly impossibl to sleep. I never understood why until I made that connection. I know there are some reports that when the sun is more active with flares there are more distress on earth. There might be something to it.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Strong magnets and electricity can affect your brain.
Not surprised if some people didn't get head aches from it.
Try googling this ("God helmet" is one term for the device used), and other topics above as they are all interesting to say the least

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Wow, what a lot of responses! Thanks for your input.

I think we really pay attention to more than just rain and snow these days, it seems like I have said this very statement over and over again, I think we are affected by some of these waves. I will post when it goes away for sure, and when I get another one I will post then too.

Perhaps we can find out or at least I can find out if this is causing my headaches.
If so I guess I will have to start wearing an aluminum helmet when the flares are on their way, or when the magnetosphere is going through a storm.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ChungTsuU

Thanks for the idea! I searched and wow, it kinda seems very ironic.

This makes you think, we are talking about energy being thrown in space effecting the moods and stability of electronic circuits, whether it is a power grid or a persons own mind. Hmm cool.

Is there anything I can do to stop the pain besides excedrin? Can I touch a ground and get some electricity off of me? Perhaps some Egyptian healing rods?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Here is the link of what I found by the way:www.eaglespiritministry.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this thread. I cant add anything at the moment, but youve given me a lot of food for thought.

I suffer from migraines, general headaches and also have TMJ disorder which causes some pretty intense pains. Sometimes its hard to tell which is which, but I think I might just keep a note of what happens when and see if there is a correlation between them and geomagnetic storms.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Ficargul

That's what I'm going to do too start noting when I get them and how the atmosphere and solar flares are doing.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Friend:

Cool!...Keep going deeper, continue to seek gnosis as to what is happening.

Go U2U if you have specific questions.

Regards and Nameste,

-Chung

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I guess it is true, I am going to locate some of the hospital records, but it is pretty well known too, I found a lot of info all over the web for it.

Read this article on it:www.migrainereliefblog.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Great, does anyone know how we can protect ourselves from it? Can we wear something on our heads or what? This hurts...

Oh Motrin IB is the best for it too-I've found.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Thoughts anyone?

Some are sensitive, some are not. I've had a headache for 3 days now. My husband gets chest pains, unable to breath, accelerated heart rate, BP spikes and headaches whenever there is solar activity. We've been monitoring it and it is NOT a coincidence. What the sun does effects the "electrical" systems of everything.....including our bodies. I have not felt well these past few days at all.

I watch the solar activity but make sure not to tell my husband unless he asks. Sometimes he'll come home feeling really crappy and ask me about it. I don't want to psyche him out by telling him theres an incoming CME or flare.......then I'll have a hypochondriac on my hands.
edit on 9-9-2011 by favouriteslave because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I caught a head cold on september 6th when those X class solar flares were ejected from the sun

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Here is the link of what I found by the way:www.eaglespiritministry.com...

Friend and others:

I would put forward the idea to let nature happen...I.E. do not take modern meds, because they are from "Big Pharma" and toxins and energy needs to flow.

Regards and Nameste,

-Chung

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by favouriteslave

Wow, that is amazing my wife has had a headache for like 3 days also, then last night I couldn't sleep with a minor headache, and just all day.

We have been saying it for years now, and since I watch N3KL everyday I've just noticed, on those day of increased solar activity things are different, I can feel it.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

I took some excedrin migrane this morning, but other than that I have been trying to deal with it. Other than that I am okay. Thanks for the good advice.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Star n Flag !! Dude I was only saying this the other day !! YES I have had one and I do believe in what you say !

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join