It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If I was terrorist.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Everyone is assuming that the "terrorist" are going to strike on 9/11 as a symbol.
If I was a terrorist I would hit us on 9/12 right after everyone breathes a sigh of relief that 9/11 came and went and nothing happened.
I mean that would be the smart thing to do. But since I think the next "terrorist" act will be a false flag to get Obama re-elected they are going to have it happen on the 11th.
We shall see.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9b3b71dbc304.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Thunderheart

If I was a terrorist

What do you mean by "If" ??
By DHS standards you probably are.

But I agree with you..
Why would they risk an attack on a day when security was at it's highest alert levels?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
A bold, saucy, jab-in-the-ribs of a thread this is...

provocative?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
It would be smarter to go after the power grid.
Hell one man brought down 7 million people
rendered them helpless without electricity.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Well a terrorist could be just about anyone, any color skin or race. I wouldn't just point fingers yet, and say the Al Qaeda is the primary suspect.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Well Gee, this just made my day. Have you been dreaming this up for hours?

The cat is outta the bag now, so if you really want to surprise everyone, there is always tomorrow! That will REALLY catch everyone off guard!

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Smartest of all would be to cripple the economy slowly over several decades by peddling debt in an opium-like manner to the masses (learned based on one's own sad historical experience perhaps) and creating dependence and then, at the last moment, ushering in a tidal wave of currency dumping that brings the world's reserve currency to its knees and impedes its ability to do anything at all but wrestle hopelessly with the awesome tide of cascading debt.

Oh wait, that's already happening.
edit on 9-9-2011 by Partygirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
You are already a terrorist. Organisations like the FBI, CIA, NSA, DHS, ATF, DEA. These are just organisations that are watching you waiting for you to slip up and when you do its off you go. You are already a potential threat to the state good member of the "General Public".

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blanca Rose

Well Gee, this just made my day. Have you been dreaming this up for hours?

The cat is outta the bag now, so if you really want to surprise everyone, there is always tomorrow! That will REALLY catch everyone off guard!

You did catch the part where I said, "If I was" right?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Yes, I wonder what the real story is behind the Southwest blackout yesterday.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Partygirl

Smartest of all would be to cripple the economy slowly over several decades by peddling debt in an opium-like manner to the masses (learned based on one's own sad historical experience perhaps) and creating dependence and then, at the last moment, ushering in a tidal wave of currency dumping that brings the world's reserve currency to its knees and impedes its ability to do anything at all but wrestle hopelessly with the awesome tide of cascading debt.

bwahahaha! you reminded me of the day I read online about the Federal Reserve Bank system, and what they are in business to do. my jaw was hanging wide-open, knowing what they did was the exact opposite of what is on the .gov website. and i thought of all the years that everyone got fistfuls of credit cards offers in the mail every week, etcetera. they played us like a three dollar fiddle, almost every adult across the country. how and why almost everyone working or worked at the Fed Res and their Depository Banks was not forced to answer for their deeds in a court of law...pffft. excuse me while i just go bang my head against the wall!

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Partygirl

That is not the terrorist doing that, it's TPTB.
The bankers and elites that have all that designed.
There getting you ready for the new world order
and one world currency. So while your thinking in the
right directions the terrorists are just helping push the
agenda further.. They are not the ones messing with the
currency, we got bases now in Iraq and Afghanistan.
Exactly what they wanted for the war with Iran and possibly china.
edit on 9-9-2011 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Indiscriminately killing a bunch of adults didn't really have a lasting impact, Too many people may remember 9/11 but it's not an open wound. There are a few that lost someone, a few that are related to someone who lost or were lost, a few that knew someone that lost or were lost and some with high empathy that still grieve. I think each anniversary is observed by fewer and fewer not unlike 12/7.

The hype in the papers, on-line and now a new terror alert are pushing everything to the forefront again since it has been 10 years. An attack on 9/11 in DC or NYC on a Sunday might get a lot of attention in our 24hr news and I think if it happens a lot of people will be out for blood. Don't know if the current administration will allow the military and spy agencies free reign to track and exterminate the perpetrators and their backers or if they will apologize for America upsetting the terrorist. But I believe it too would fade.

If they want a sore open wound they have to go after some other targets that everyone can relate to. They have to cause a more fundamental change than being patted down to fly. They have to spread the pain over a larger part of the country.

Once I would have though sneaking in a nuke would do the trick but it would again be a limited area. Don't think a ground burst of a nuke that could be accessed and be easily carried, say less than 1,000 pounds, would destroy more than about 1 km of a city from detonation point, kick off a fault line or start up a volcano.

Don't know what it would take anymore. Maybe churches, schools, malls, good ole Las Vegas, Hover dam, Mount Rushmore, popular amusement parks or a popular national parks.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Bramble Iceshimmer

Biological, an airborne pathogen.
/USA

top topics

join