It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Casey Anthony, going some where...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Ok, so my brother just went out to disney world for a vacation and while on his way back they got laid over at Orlando. While sitting at the Orlando Florida airport and what comes over the intercom? "Page for Casey Anthony, this is a page for Casey Anthony". Really? Where she running off to, did she for get her 3oz bottle of chloroform.
just thought this was funny and wanted to share with yall

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by NISMOALTI

Im sure it was a hoax. She is on probation and cant leave the State.

Your joke about the chloroform would have been funny, it there was ANY proof at all that chloroform was ever existent in any way.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
lol like they'd just be calling her 'casey anthony' over the loudspeakers. all the effort to make her whereabouts unknown then the airport drops the ball.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by DIDtm

Wait, what?:

Chloroform is an organic compound with formula CHCl3. It is one of the four chloromethanes.[1] The colorless, sweet-smelling, dense liquid is a trihalomethane, and is considered somewhat hazardous. Several million tons are produced annually as a precursor to Teflon and refrigerants, but its use for refrigerants is being phased out.

By the way, do you know how many Casey Anthonys there probably are in the US? I'm getting hits for 17 just on whitepages.com, and at least one of them lives in Florida.

Take care.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Praetorius
reply to post by DIDtm

Wait, what?:

Chloroform is an organic compound with formula CHCl3. It is one of the four chloromethanes.[1] The colorless, sweet-smelling, dense liquid is a trihalomethane, and is considered somewhat hazardous. Several million tons are produced annually as a precursor to Teflon and refrigerants, but its use for refrigerants is being phased out.

By the way, do you know how many Casey Anthonys there probably are in the US? I'm getting hits for 17 just on whitepages.com, and at least one of them lives in Florida.

Take care.

I'm fully aware of what chloroform is and what it does...but thanks for the organic make-up of it.

I was referring to proof that chloroform ever existed in the Anthony household or the use of it on Caylee.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by NISMOALTI
Ok, so my brother just went out to disney world for a vacation and while on his way back they got laid over at Orlando. While sitting at the Orlando Florida airport and what comes over the intercom? "Page for Casey Anthony, this is a page for Casey Anthony". Really? Where she running off to, did she for get her 3oz bottle of chloroform.
just thought this was funny and wanted to share with yall

Either you're lying or your brother did. But cool story bro.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by DIDtm

dido thanks for the make up of it, lol. i will keep that in mind haha

i never really payed attention to the case, i was more entertained by ever one else's infatuation with something some one else did or didnt do.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker78

he did, i copied part of it from facebook. like was posted earlier it was prob some one messing around. funny none the less

top topics

join