It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Message from the Future?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I feel like this is a good story, nothing more. Good as in imaginative, not well constructed.
If we have the technology to "fold" time, (BTW, why does he use quotes when he states this?...it's as if he doesn't know how it works even though he's 'using' it), why go about averting an epidemic in this manner? Why not just stop the virus from spreading at first? Plus, if we have captured and/or killed this croc, then how do the future folks know that it contained the means for a vaccine? Lastly, if most of the population is dead, why is he mucking around on the internet trying to change the past when he should just suck it up and try to rebuild? Obviously he knows how to survive and set up power supplies...

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
lovepoemsandpoetry.com...

please go to this link to read my story

an actual sighting of a real UFO

seen live in the Arizona Desert

it was REAL

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Yea...like it was gonna live till 2067..total BS#

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Not real

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
sep 9th hmmm i think if i was from the future i would use the attacks in the mid east on this sep 11 no some easy predicted stock market crash

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Pretty interesting, however if someone is good at the markets or jsut good at math really could have predicted this without being from the future. Nice story but watching shows like Psych and Mentalist, etc I beleive there is more frauds than true psychics even and definately not any future boys because we all know the world ends this year.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join