It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Message from the Future?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
John Titor called. He says the other guy from the future is lying and that the croc will actually be famous for making the most crocodile skin boots. Even gets in the Guinness Book of World Records!

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
this came up a few days ago on ats, check out what we siad there, its already resembling what you are getting it

link

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Highly unlikely, but I personally believe in alterior dimensions and such.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
[None of which I state is false and to prove this, an event in history which is marked by a stock market crash will arrive in the timeline this Friday September 9th known as real start of the "Great Recession"]

Sounds like a stupid kid to me. Reply back to them and warn him of the dangers of not staying in school or studying history. He should be more worried about another "Great Depression" Not Great Recession...

What a moron!

edit on 9-9-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

why would we have another great depression? we've already been referring to recession, why would they not call it that? that way it makes everybody feel they are at recess where's it's fun to eat bugs instead of sad because your bugs have more to eat than you.

if they did, they would totally have the call it great depression 2.0 or some crap. why don't we just do the dark ages all over again as well.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Wow.
The human race still exists and is able to coherantly communicate in 2067.
Who'd have thought we would survive till then,
Intact and able to warn our present selves.
I wish.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackSatinDancer
we've already been referring to recession, why would they not call it that?

First I'd have to ask you your age. Seriously. How many recessions have you lived through? I've lived through a few myself. One under President Carter then another under Bush Sr then another one right after Clinton left office and now this one.

The US economy is cyclical, on average every 8 to 12 years we have a recession.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c0c7547c58e1.png[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/89bd6f03879b.png[/atsimg]

Traditionally speaking a "Recession" is a good thing for the economy it gets rid of all the BS fluff. The problem this time around is that normally we build homes and manufacture our way out of the dip only this time around housing sucks and almost all our consumer goods are manufactured in China.

that way it makes everybody feel they are at recess where's it's fun to eat bugs instead of sad because your bugs have more to eat than you.

Hey, if you want to eat bugs that's fine by me. My all means, indulge yourself.

if they did, they would totally have the call it great depression 2.0 or some crap. why don't we just do the dark ages all over again as well.

Because most people who think this is bad or the end of the world really have no Clue what it's like to be hungry and homeless. If things get as bad as they were like during the "Real Depression" they'd know the difference and stop crying about nothing.

Seriously

edit on 9-9-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by coldkidc

i was short about posting that the comment the OP mentioned has 300+ chars more than the site allows one to enter, but in the very last moment i saw that the comment is on CNN and not youtube

sooo if you think you feel the need to forge something ..

we look into the details too

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Just a kid with imagination and a lot of time to kill, in my opinion.
But if you want to be completely sure, take his user name and do a search on Google. If I'm right it won't be the only "warning" he gives online. Or search by a phrase from his comment, in quotes. I'm sure you'll find something.

In fact, I'm gonna do this by myself right now

See you in the future.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by BlackSatinDancer
we've already been referring to recession, why would they not call it that?

First I'd have to ask you your age. Seriously. How many recessions have you lived through? I've lived through a few myself. One under President Carter then another under Bush Sr then another one right after Clinton left office and now this one.

The US economy is cyclical, on average every 8 to 12 years we have a recession.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c0c7547c58e1.png[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/89bd6f03879b.png[/atsimg]

Traditionally speaking a "Recession" is a good thing for the economy it gets rid of all the BS fluff. The problem this time around is that normally we build homes and manufacture our way out of the dip only this time around housing sucks and almost all our consumer goods are manufactured in China.

that way it makes everybody feel they are at recess where's it's fun to eat bugs instead of sad because your bugs have more to eat than you.

Hey, if you want to eat bugs that's fine by me. My all means, indulge yourself.

Because most people who think this is bad or the end of the world really have no Clue what it's like to hungry and homeless. If things get as bad as they were like during the "Real Depression" they'd know the difference and stop crying about nothing.

Seriously

that's my entire point... they are going to keep calling it a recession because that's what they have been doing all along during times of fast change. if a real depression of the economy hits us, they will still probably call it a recession.

why does the guy have to be a moron?

perhaps I should have inquired this more directly.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

never thought about it but i guess technology is a plausible way to communicate with the past

but jeeeeeee ive seen some big crocs and that is a bad muva phuka

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Hi Slayer, no he is talking in terms, late 2007 onwards to 2008 is referred to as the 'great recession'

en.wikipedia.org...

The EBOVX acronym in biology, (I have no link for it) though is not new either, so he could ultimately be talking dogs bol...s.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Well, one thing strikes me as odd.

A few decades in the future, we have the technology to travel in time (or affect it at least), but there is a deadly virus wiping out humnanity but we have the golden croc that saves us.

Ok but...

We catch the croc *Doom scenario music* and jeopardise the future.

Why do they send a random blogger back to post a comment on page 14 on a website, and not.. I dunno, the A-Team?

Sounds pretty important to me, so it's a rather sloppy plan they have.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Hang on.........If the Croc is returned to the wild and lost forever, how will we ever be able to manufacture a vaccine from it?

Duh.......

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I suppose we could tag it with a gps locator or something. Then, 40 or 50 years later, we can hunt it down again and make a vaccine. Assuming, of course, it hasn’t died in the mean time.

Why not just give us the instructions for the vaccine now and save all the hassle?
edit on 9-9-2011 by N3k9Ni because: typo

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Not too sure a person from 2067 would use the username Dudestski...sounds like some PETA or Animal Rights Jack-hole.

BTW...I can use some new croc shoes and a croc burger with fries and a vanilla shake!!

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by TMJ1972

Back from work...

I'm confused by your post...did you click the link and see the comment on page 14 of the discussion boards?
I'm not sure what you're trying to say but if it's that I "manufactured" the post then go take a look at it...

Just thought it'd be fun to discuss here - don't believe the guy - just became a little interesting considering it was posted on the 6th and he said there would be a market crash and the "great recession" starting on the 9th...

And then...ba bum ba...market bit the dust today to the tune of a 304 point drop.

Anyway - I'd be down for a croc burger...sounds delicious.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
If we didn't even know it existed, and we don't know where to find more of them, and this supposedly is the last one, and it has the ability to save the human race........

then I have absolutely no idea why setting it free would be a good idea. None.
edit on 10-9-2011 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
So if I posted in the comments that I was from the future and posted via a time fold that the past poster escaped from the teenage delinquents section and was messing with you, would you believe me and that I was from the future too?

By the way the stock market did not crash on Friday. A drop of 300 points is almost routine for the last several sessions. 300 divided by 11,300 is a drop of just over 2 percent, hardly a crash. I read the same article today. Apparently they were looking for an even larger crocodile that is rumored to be much bigger than the one they caught that may have killed some people and a water buffalo. They stated no human remains were found in the one caught. Then the article or someone stated that some place in North Myrtle Beach claims to have the biggest crocodile in the US at over 20 or over 21 feet long, slightly bigger than the one caught.

In recent news people are stressing over this and saying the croc is refusing to eat. Maybe if someone stayed in his pen, he would eat them. They can go 6 months without eating.
www.care2.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
I don't think this baby was the last of them....

Cox Elorde told Inquirer news in the Philippines that there could be a thousand more large crocodiles in the marsh, but he denied earlier reports that locals would try to catch another.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomKnight
Not too sure a person from 2067 would use the username Dudestski...sounds like some PETA or Animal Rights Jack-hole.

BTW...I can use some new croc shoes and a croc burger with fries and a vanilla shake!!

Yeah, I'm right with you! People who care about animals sure do piss me off! And this time they've gone too far!!!! Posting comments on the internet that, get this, are not true! *pumps a round into my 12-gauge* Time to do some badly needed cleanup on this little rock we call Earth!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join