It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The real reason to remember

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
With it being the Anniversary and all, I'm sure opinions are going to get heated.
I have my own beliefs but lets not forget those who died that day, think this video will up sum why the truth must come out one day ...it will move you

edit on 9-9-2011 by TreX-UK because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-9-2011 by TreX-UK because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TreX-UK

I honestly didnt know what to expect but I clicked play.

Thank you.

Slay

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Thank you for posting that video. It's so sad to know that there are thousands of stories of that horrible day. The hatred and actions of a few people caused all this.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I share the empathy in my mind, I don't see it that it is being someone else, but more like you and me and they are all as one, and something like an intentional man made disaster, no matter where it comes from and for why, is always 'wrong' that's why I don't believe in fate, the biggest misnomer of all.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
The reasons we must remember are simple enough for me. So we do not forget what some people on this Earth are capable of. That go’s for the best and the worst of us. We are facing a critical time in human history and we do have a choice. Do we choose to help and support each other or do we kill each other. Right now, it can go either way. How the future unfolds is up to each of us. Lets not f*** it up. We won’t get another chance.

new topics

top topics

join