It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Que Paso mi amigos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Hi all Im new I really enjoy getting to learn new things I mean you learn through other people correct books can only teach you so much so drop me a line some time I guess

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Muy bueno NP. Welcome to ATS. Check out BTS as well. Later.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Welcome and enjoy your say here at the great ATS!

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 05:07 PM
link   
bienvenido veo que hablas espano, pero la impresion es de nativo, asi que cual es latino o nativo americano.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Buenos Dias muchacho.

Welcome to ATS. Plenty to learn here. Hope you have plenty to share.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I guess the subject explains it but yeah its nice to know that people are pretty nice and cheerful here. This should be a good enviroment to hang out in me guesses. Thanks all

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

Im sure you will fit in just fine here, Take a good look around and fel free to u2u me if you have any questions, it can all be a little daunting at first but you soon get used to it,

So again feel free to u2u me,

Asala

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Don�t feel silly. Lots of people say things here on ats they wish they hadn�t and if someone has said what you think then you can always agree and give your own interpretation, hence given confirmation, maybe even swinging the conversation.

Don�t be put of if you get flamed or made to feel silly, so what, it may be hard to get over but if you are intent on sticking around, its worthwhile to get over it. There have been times when i vowed i would never come back to ats again, i even have note files with big dramatic farewells.
But then that in its self is silly. Speak your mind.

Btw are you Navajo?

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Oh i forgot to mention, if its really that bad you can always edit your post.

Your get the hang of it.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 07:41 PM
link   
See now i feel silly this was meant as a reply to your other post titled dificultys..... Oh well

[edit on 23-8-2004 by kode]

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Hello Welcome to ats navajoprophet

Any questions send me a u2u
hope you find everything ok
cya aroound se7en.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 08:06 PM
link   
yeah i am navajo my gandmother grew up and was born on the reservation she wont teach me any of the langauge though its crazy hard to learn online

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Hi navajoprophet

I think that�s really cool. I hope you learn the language. Get your grandmother some wild flowers and ask her nicely to help you in what navajo you know.

top topics

join