It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1881 1961 unside down years and numerology

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Let me begin by saying I am new here and if my post is a repeat or in the wrong place I apologize. I have looked around and as I wasn't able to find a place to reply I am starting my very first thread

My awareness of the things I am about to speak on actually came about due to what a bizarre kind of life I have had. One that has many times over the yrs prompted me to question, "What is so special about ME that makes all this weirdness around me????"

I started noticing about a yr ago that many of the politic power brokers I was reading about were frequently born the same year I was, 1961 (including our President). I began to wonder if it was somehow a significant year, so off to google I went. What I found was pretty interesting as well as unusual. Those interested in numerology and other metaphysical topics might be able to shed more light on my discovery so here goes.

I am beginning to wonder if numerology has a much bigger impact on our lives than most realize especially with all the buzz about 11:11. This is probably a good place to mention I have a grand daughter who will celebrate her 8th birthday on 11/11/11. Also, with all the buzz about 11:11 and the recent news flashes about an anniversary attack on 9/11/11 I wonder if indeed something very huge might happen that again... turns the world upside down.

Upside down yrs are not to be confused with years like 2005 which do NOT look EXACTLY the same upside down. 1961 was the last time this occurred, the time before that was 1881 and won't happen again until 6009 I believe, please someone correct me if I am wrong.

The more I read in my searching the more I have begun to wonder if the answer to my question about the bizarreness that is my life, what makes me so *unique* or special is nothing more than the year I was born! Is it possible that upside down years have some vast and powerful significance the lay world is clueless about? When I consider how upside down our world seems to be I really go HHHHMMMMMMMMMMMM

I discovered that not only did some pretty significant things happen in both 1881 and 1961, also many odd occurrences happen to people born on these yrs. About this time was when I notice Obama was born only a few weeks after me. dododododododododo

The first common denominator I found between 1881 and 1961 was Presidential as well. James A. Garfield was shot on July 2, 1881, less than four months after taking office as the 20th President of the United States. He was succeeded by his Vice President Chester Aurthur. Garfield was the second of four Presidents to be assassinated, following Abraham Lincoln and preceding William McKinley and John F. Kennedy. I know there are also many similarities in the assassinations of both Lincoln and Kennedy which is easily found on the internet.

As most of us know JFK was the 35th President of the United States, serving from 1961 until his assassination in 1963, when he too was succeeded by his Vice President Lyndon Johnson.

Here is a link to some of the most significant things that happened in 1881: www.historyorb.com...

Here is a link to some of the most significant things that happened in 1961: www.boomerbrand.com...

What stands out in my mind, a presidential assassination certainly turns the world upside down for American citizens. I wonder if in fact children born in an upside down year have some...*something* connected to them or a part of who they are???

This occurrence won't happen again for several thousand years so it seems to me the significance could be great. I'm eagerly going to wait for some feedback now to see what I might learn from the numerology buffs.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Obama certainly has a habit of saying something and meaning the complete opposite, so that is sort of "upside down" like the year. The complete opposite but reversed! He is the False Prophet so he would need minions!

I don't know other than 1961 is a Universal # 8 year which does tie in with any Political ambitions, or Power-related paths. The Year vibrates with the individual later in life, so the ambition may be foresight and then ultimately culminating into Power!

You are probably quite assertive and if not than you will be eventually!

The # 8 stands for "Power and Control". Soon we will all be aware of that!

also, the Year of a person's birth comes to "influence" them when they turn 50 to be exact! That would be 2011!

edit on 9/9/2011 by Greensage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

Thank you for that feedback!!!

To address your comments about my personality... YES lol

Ever since I was small I have been defiant beyond words when I believe I am *right*. I will also be the first person to acknowledge I am wrong IF you can PROVE it

In my working career I have been many things as it seems I can not decide what I want to be when I grow up, but no matter the position or the field of work...no matter where I start; in very short order I become A boss, and not long after that I usually become THE boss. This is also when the job loses luster for me. I enjoy the challenge, the creativity involved with developing, improving and evolving a thing to be better, more efficient and simpler. Once I rise as far as I can I feel like nothing more than a glorified gopher and pretty quickly go find something more interesting and rewarding to do.

Most of my jobs have involved authority and leading, over the years the number of people I am directing has grown considerably. I just recently quit a very secure job, even though the economy isn't a choice time to be doing so where I was the landlord over about 50 families (not individuals).

What happens is I get to the top, I'm not having fun anymore and I am usually burnt out due to all the energy and dedication I have put into rising to the top. When I get burnt out I leave those type A positions and go off to a type B job where I can relax and just help or serve people, something mellow and rewarding...but...eventually I get backed up financially and go find another type A job. My new job is helping the mentally disabled/challenged. Last time I walked away from a management job I helped open my town's first yoga studio teaching yoga and after that was off the ground I was again dissatisfied so went to work in an adult daycare for a few yrs.

Anyone that knows me would tell you I am bossy. In the words of a dear friend I am harsh but just, and bossy lol.

But out of all the thoughts going through my mind about your comments what stands out the most is how for the past few years I have been feeling like I don't belong in my local area anymore. I have wanted to leave and even put plans to leave into action but....leaving family, especially grandchildren has held me back. In that past couple of months, in part due to current events and the politics of the day; I am feeling VERY strongly about it with a renewed urgency.

In examining my thoughts and conflicts of *should I stay or should I go?* I have come to a few conclusions.

1. I want to make a difference in what is happening in my country and the world more than anything.
2. I need to go to where the action is in order to accomplish this. (I live in a remote out of the way area)
3. I don't want to be the sort of grandparent that is remembered for rare visits and holiday cards with money.
4. The grandchildren are THE biggest reason I feel so responsible to try to make the world around me better.
5. Fear of reprisals against my family for any unpopular actions on my part has paralyzed me in fear.
6. The best way to protect my family is to be FAR away from them so my actions are less likely to affect them.
7. It is very easy to be a ring leader as long as you don't mind the consequences.
8. I would accept pretty much any consequence with joy IF I knew I CAN make a difference to ensure my grandchildren have a future.
9. Perhaps my children need to see me stand against the world to give them a reason to fight for their children now, as opposed to later when they are older and wiser.
10. If Sarah Palin can do it so can I, she didn't impress me much when we were kids. (Yes I grew up in the same area)

I am not sure what you will make of that but it's my 2 cents about leadership and/or power.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I dont believe that dates or number symbols exist outside of our own minds so any effect they may have on us must be that of a placebo

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Cinaed

Just so you know, I am the furthest from "Power" or "Money" in this world! In as much as your details certainly verify your abilities it would be hard for me to relate.

I am most certain you are very much in balance with who you are, we all are bombarded right now with the "what ifs", and the knowledge of how all of this should not have happened (speaking of our economy and world affairs).

I wish I could say more other than you may send me your full birthdate by personal message and I will privately offer you a reading, it will consist of the same simplistic candor; maybe it might answer some of your questions.

How I see it is that we already know the answer we just need some validation from time to time!

I consider your long offering of telling me about yourself as a compliment! Thank you!
edit on 9/9/2011 by Greensage because: To add response header

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

I can not private message anyone but ATS staff yet but my date of birth is my profile
and thank you ahead of time

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Cinaed

I didn't even think to check! Thanks, got it, I will work on this tonight!

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
When I saw this thread, I just had to check it out, the year 1961 is very interesting, and reading your comments about the "numbers", makes me wonder if you were born the same day that I was or very close.

Here are some things about me and my life;

I was born 9-11-1961
My daughters initials read the same upside-down just as my birth year ( H N H )
She weighed 9lbs 11oz when she was born.
If I remember correctly, my ex wife got her marraige license from her previous marraige on my birth date.

I have always had experiences with ESP, (extra sensory perception), thinking of someone I know and the phone rings and it's them.
Knowing when a couple of people close to me were going to die.
The very strong feeling that I knew someone in another car before I was close enough to see them.
( it was a girl I went to high school with, and she was in the car)

This one is a bit scary;
One day while driving down the freeway and transitioning onto another freeway, I got what I would describe as a Flash of Information, sort of like a scene or a couple of frames out of a movie, I saw a car crash on this transition road, within a few days or a week, there was a car crash in that very spot, that incident had me freaked out for a while.

That's just a few of the strange things that have happened in my lifetime.

Also, this comment by Greensage is very interesting,

" also, the Year of a person's birth comes to "influence" them when they turn 50 to be exact!.

Now I'm wondering what else the Universe has in store for me.

Thanks for the great thread

Peace

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by FutureThinker

VERY interesting! Yes I share a few of the abilities you mentioned. Invariably if I find myself talking and/or thinking about someone I haven't seen in a long time a lot....they SHOW UP. I have premonition type dreams sometimes. I say premonition TYPE because I have never dreamed of an event before it happened but I DO have strange dreams that seem very intense, like a warning of some kind but it isn't what actually happens...more like a clue to what is about to happen. It's very frustrating.

I have also *shared* dreams with my daughters (I have 2 daughters) and on one occasion all 3 of us had the same dream at the same time, each having their own individual perspective of the same events in the shared dream.

I am very sorry your birthday is shadowed by the events from 2001, that has to make it hard to have a HAPPY Birthday

In regards to the strange number stuff I am a bit concerned about my grand daughter's up coming birthday... she will be 8 on 11/11/11 and I know 8 is like a power number. I just try to comfort myself that it just might be a really really GOOD thing.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
You have a "Message" Cinaed! It was a pleasure to do that for you, Take care now!

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Cinaed

Thanks for the reply, and yes, ever since that day, it is hard to have a good birthday, other people just aren't in a festive mood that day, it's affected me too.

My daughter was born on 10-8-2000, I don't know if that would be significant or not as far as "8" goes, but I know that ever since she was about 5, people have always commented on how special she is, they always say she has sort of a energy about her, they can't put it in exact words, it's something they feel when she's around.

As for your Grand Daughter, I try to think of something positive in terms of my ESP, that it's a gift, and not a curse, and I may be able to protect my Daughter with it, so i have a feeling that as long as you are around your Grand Daughter, she will be just fine.

Peace

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by FutureThinker

To answer an earlier question I didn't in my last reply, yes our birthdays were very close, mine 7/23.

Something to consider when thinking about children. I have been pondering this ever since I discovered my birth year is an upside down yr. Think about it....in the past few hundred years it's only happened twice...and wont again for thousands of years!!! Imagine what a SMALL percentage of people alive in the life times around those yr of the population of the world on those dates... We REALLY are an anomaly of sorts. It makes sense to me there could be some unique aspects associated to us, passing some of it onto our children doesn't seem an outrageous conclusion to me at all!

Take it a step further and go all the way back through documented history....all the people that have EVER lived....Now I am not sure how many upside down yrs there have been since the beginning of dates and recorded history but if you think of ALL people that have ever lived....even with more upside down yrs in the distant past...we are actually even SMALLER percentage of those numbers!!!

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
I have a working knowledge of Pythagorean numerology and find it to be uncanny. I never realized that I was born in a upside down year (1961) tho , and I find that pretty cool !
By the way , my life so far has pegged the meter on high strangeness. It really has)

new topics

top topics

join