It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are all the threads about the recorded conversations that were just released??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
New 9/11 Tapes Released

Thu, 8 Sep, 2011 - ABC News 3:23 | 36,198 views

Recordings of air traffic controllers during hijackings 10 years ago released.

ca.news.yahoo.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Velocismo

When they release more than 5 clips of something hitting the Pentagon then I'll get a bit more excited.

Until then...

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Velocismo

I will add that when I heard how calm Betty Ong was when she was recorded saying that someone in business class had been stabbed and she thinks someone sprayed mace I thought it was really weird. Is it because she is trained to be calm or is it because she was told this was an exercise drill previously? Maybe, just like NORAD, she thought it was part of the drill. This would have been a easier way of taking over a plane full of passengers and getting the crew to participate.
edit on 9-9-2011 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
8:13 am, they know the air plane is being highjacked, an no one did a thing?! Nothing?! That is was is so insane about the whole thing, they know and they do nothing.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Let's suppose the conversations are real and there were people on the plane whose job was to make sure the plane got to its target. It still does not discount the possibility that their role was make sure the pilots did not let the control tower know that the plane had been take over remotely and that their job was to stop the pilots from taking actions that would prevent the planes from reaching and hitting the target does it?

In any event; how could the control tower talk to passengers? If you believe they can then perhaps next time you fly try telling the cabin crew that you want to have a quick word with the control tower about .....whatever you want just to see if you can.

new topics

top topics

join