It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida Woman Finds Airborne Bright Object That Casts Shadow in Photo

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
I found Estee Lauders's home. Now providing my link works correctly you can navigate in and around that area. I believe I see where she MIGHT HAVE taken the photo. It would be to the right (south) of the house.

maps.google.com...,+Palm+Beach,+FL&hl=en&ll=26.677718,-80.036043&spn=0.000639,0.001206&sll=26.682953,-80.034263&sspn=0 .010123,0.01929&vp6&gl=us&t=h&z=20&layer=c&cbll=26.677629,-80.036044&panoid=oC1iCPY3N_q0ZtK2kryi6w&cbp=12,74.39,,0,5.21

I hope it works. I won't know until after I press 'reply' and then, check.

But of course that may be where a painting was made too. People paint what is around them, I think I am picturing the rest of the painting so it does not look like such a bad subject to me.
If you blow it way up, look at the shadows edges in the front..brush strokes and look at the couple of spots of color used to blend the picture to the eye.. the orangish/brown
edit on 9-9-2011 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I know I am flip-flopping here so bare (bear?) with me.

You know why Char might be right as far as this being a painting?

Look at the 'seawall'. Now look below it. Doesn't it look like steps?

If those are steps then one would have to be on said-property. And unless Estee Lauder opened up her house to on-lookers (which they haven't) this is an impossibility. A tourist taking pictures cannot be in someone's backyard along A1A. Because A1A is closed off to the public as far as having beach access (except of course for the public beach down the road) But 99.9% of that road is all privately owned.

So therefore, there is no way this woman was on A1A--- in Palm Beach---looking out into the ocean--- with STEPS underneath her nose!!

So in conclusion (or until I change my mind) I have to agree with Char and say this is INDEED a painting.

This court is now in recess.
Carry on

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Well my husband just got home and I asked him what he thought this was a painting or a photo, he is an artist (pen and ink) he said it looks like a painting to me...no leading from me.

Not evidence but interesting...by the way he thought it was a pretty nice painting.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

It looks like a set of 4 beams.
Well a normal shadow appears on the ground.
This is naturally different by stopping normal atomic lighting ability.
The beams are holding or freezing normal atomic activity to transmit light.
She is lucky she was not lifted up like Walton and fall down from a hight
get injured flown to a base and finally returned.
ED: She didn't see any lights or ship, it was invisible.
Oh definitely a Tesla ship and Tesla bulbs, not used for lighting, that
are showing up in photographic images. That ol' rascal Tesla he knew
about electron and light effects and 90% of the radiation not light that
his ship gives off.

edit on 9/10/2011 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/10/2011 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Nice lamp post...

Now teach people not to take pictures with #ty cameras / phones that auto expose with long shutter speeds. And tell that women either to stop lying or quit drinking so much she can't remember what she drove past during her trips.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne

It looks like a set of 4 beams.
Well a normal shadow appears on the ground.
This is naturally different by stopping normal atomic lighting ability.
The breams are holding or freezing normal atomic activity to transmit light.
She is lucky she was not lifted up like Walton and fall down from a hight
get injured flown to a base and finally returned.

Then would there have been any reason why this woman wouldn't have seen this as it hovered overhead then?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Most of the light surrounding the ship is black light and blocks our vision.
I suspect the light in the photo is from other radiation.
The concentrated beams from the so called Tesla bulbs which are actually
metal hemispheres wired to pick off the main engine charge control are
stopping normal atomic activity in their path.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
been photoshopped. regex.info...

Those that really think this is anything other then a hoax and a load of manure really need to reconsider your beliefs and gullability

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sakrateri

Those that really think this is anything other then a hoax and a load of manure really need to reconsider your beliefs and gullability

What does this show, it has just been cropped?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Under properties, The image URL address is tinypics, is that your address or the lady's?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Pray tell what do you think people are hoaxing?
These hoaxing people have no beliefs or gullibility to be agents against Tesla.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

I have no idea what I'm looking at or how you even obtained that info but once I saw "Adobe Photoshop" I gotta tell ya, someone is pulling a fast one here.

For all I know, it might even be you (just proving how little I know. Nothing personal)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
If people are hoaxing they certainly do a good job that mimics what might
be considered the true nature of the unknown ship. This might indicate
agents trying to convince people there can never be a true sighting and thus
the UFO is not real but only a paranormal fantasy.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
guys, no disrespect or anything, but where did this painting idea come from? i mean seriously, you may as well just say it's swamp gas and go to bed.
i've taken enough phone-cam shots of skylines, and enough phone-cam shots of paintings to be able to tell the difference, and there are none of the tells here to make me even begin to suspect this as anything but a photo. apart from the lighting anomaly, but that was the mystery to begin with, that's what bought us here. if there was no strange light in the sky no one would even question whether it's a photo or not.
this woman said she took the photo from a moving car, probably not even paying attention going by the op, and you know what? strangely enough, that's exactly what it looks like. the way the ground level is more blurred than the sky, the colour balancing, even the way the shadows leach in that peculiar manner common to phone cameras. must we really go making stories of paintings and perfectly positioned lamps [of whom we can bizarrely see nothing but the light]? there was probably a third gunman behind the seawall, don't stress it. if this is a hoax, after all, why is the story so lacklustre? if you're going to be making up ufo's for the attention, why say you didn't see it?

not saying, by the way, that i have any clue at all what this is. and that huge shadow is just bizarre. if it's a lamp post [widened and rendered semi-transparent by movement] then all i can say is you have your lamp posts at some funny angles in Omerica.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Is this whole thread a joke? I get the impression that at least some people aren't being entirely serious here. I took one look at that picture and I could tell that it's just a really bad photoshop job. Shadows don't just appear by themselves in mid air. Shadows are cast on a surface like a wall or the ground. This picture shows a visible "beam" of shadow or something. That is just not how shadows work in real life.

I did really like the painting and lamp idea though. I can totally picture it being a print of a beach painting with glass in the frame covering the print, and the picture lamp is reflected in the glass, and the shadow is cast by the neck of the lamp blocking the ceiling light. That theory is actually pretty good, but I think photoshop is more likely.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
A multiple image of a lamp post.
That seems to the the normal conclusion.
That will deny anything unusual.

Had to look at the image again.
The dark rays have light and darker sections.
Like a longitudinal wave or beam.

Yeah we see that, no.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy

Under properties, The image URL address is tinypics, is that your address or the lady's?

Mine.

I got this story and photo from: www.ufosnw.com...

Originally posted by dave0davidson
Is this whole thread a joke? I get the impression that at least some people aren't being entirely serious here. I took one look at that picture and I could tell that it's just a really bad photoshop job. Shadows don't just appear by themselves in mid air. Shadows are cast on a surface like a wall or the ground. This picture shows a visible "beam" of shadow or something. That is just not how shadows work in real life.

I did really like the painting and lamp idea though. I can totally picture it being a print of a beach painting with glass in the frame covering the print, and the picture lamp is reflected in the glass, and the shadow is cast by the neck of the lamp blocking the ceiling light. That theory is actually pretty good, but I think photoshop is more likely.

I don't understand why some people get mad at an OP when all they're doing is passing along an already existing story!
This is not my personal experience. This is a 'sighting' that was reported on a UFO site and I am merely sharing it. So if you want to get snippy, visit the original link and give THEM your 'what-for'. Not me.

I am (was?) assuming what this lady wrote was true (until further examined) which is: she took this photo from a rolled down car window while facing east here in West Palm Beach on A1A.

Subsequently I have reconsidered my original stance and that is why I originally posted this. I thought it was controversial enough to discuss. This is a forum, correct?

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by dave0davidson

Why is it you started with 'is this thread a joke' but yet added some real good points?

What makes a thread good are different prospectives and opinions that one would ordinarily overlook!
So, if that's a joke to you, sorry to waste your time. But right now your photoshop theory has no more weight over Char's painting and light theory.

But thank you for keeping your overall post, civil!

edit on 11-9-2011 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Froggy55

exactly...
and that angle is given by a digital artifact called rolling shutter...

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I truly can't understand why the woman who took the picture would call that a shadow. It looks nothing at all like a shadow. I mean, a shadow cast on what? The air? It isn't foggy, so that can't be it.

The "shadow" looks much much more like a solid object caught in the motion blur as they drove by it and took the picture. Being night (dusk), the camera shutter probably stayed open for a relatively long exposure, causing the blur.

I think the bright object is something on top of that blurred object -- and the bright object itself could be blurred. It may just be a normal-shaped light source that looks elongated because of the motion blur.

Anyway, I suppose it's still a mystery as to what it is, but it doesn't look anything like a flying object casting a shadow. I looked around a bit on Google Streetview in the area that the picture was supposedly taken, but I could not find a location that matched the image. Perhaps the woman is mistaken about where the picture was taken.
edit on 9/13/2011 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join