It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New 9/11 Film by A&E4911T "9/11 Explosive Evidence, Experts Speak Out"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by pteridine

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0
Yeah, this is the most conclusive and thorough compilation of expert testimony to date on the 911 truth.

I really want to see a counter arguement to all of these experts, debunking everything they have talked about in their interviews.

They even interview psychologists about why some people will always reject the evidence no matter what, and it's because the truth is too much for them to handle. Literally, they can't handle the truth, and it's not because their not intelligent or bad people, it's because physiologically, they can't handle it.

I am "physiologically" and psychologically capable of handling any truth despite what you believe. It is those who so desperately wish a conspiracy that they are blind to reality that can't handle the truth.
The self-proclaimed "experts" have only opinions.

Did you watch the over 2 hour long video? These aren't just experts, some of them are very renowned. A guy who worked for the #1 demonlition company in the world with decades of experience, PHD's from Yale, one a professor at MIT. The list goes on.

What do these people have to gain by fabricating a lie? Do you really think they are making it up?

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

I think that they believe in what they are saying but that doesn't make them correct.

What is the most compelling interview in the video for you?

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0

They even interview psychologists about why some people will always reject the evidence no matter what, and it's because the truth is too much for them to handle. Literally, they can't handle the truth, and it's not because their not intelligent or bad people, it's because physiologically, they can't handle it.

Were they being sarcastic? They're describing the mind of a truther

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by 1SawSomeThings

I just watched the video. I had to take lots of breaks because I actually became nauseated by the constant repetition of arguments

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
Is that all you got? In that case its 5.95 against 24 Trillion so far.

I am suggesting that Gage and his fellows are perpetuating the CT's only to profit from the gullible. It's $5.95 x number of suckers for Gage and his company. I will say that as entertainment, it's much less expensive than pro sports or first run movies but may still not be worth it. I'll wait for the reviews.

Are you a paid debunker? Why are you trying to steer this discussion into irrelevancy and obfuscate the issue? The experts in the film logically debunked the official story of 9/11 to a zero percent probability. You can't argue with that. So why are you trying to change the subject? Only a shill or paid debunker would do that. Your actions are totally illogical and in the opposite direction of truth.

Why does anyone still believe the official 9/11 story, which has been completely discredited? See this airtight 9/11 film where 50+ professional architects, structural engineers, and award winning scientists explain with basic logic and basic science why the official 9/11 story is totally false and 100 percent impossible. In other words, it has a 0.00 CHANCE of being true. It's a no brainer. No sane clear thinking person believes in it anymore except a few fruitcakes and paid debunkers trying to obfuscate and confuse people, though to no avail. So far, every objective unbiased clear thinking person who has seen this film and analyzed the objective evidence has reached the same conclusion. Psychologists weigh in at the end too. This film is THE CLINCHER that settles the debate. FOR SURE. GUARANTEED! There is no more doubt. All that's left is acceptance or denial.

9/11 Explosive Evidence - Experts Speak Out

Basic logic and basic science say that the official 9/11 story has a ZERO PERCENT chance of being true. There is no way 3 skyscrapers could fall at FREE FALL speed from fire, esp when one of them was NOT even hit by a plane. It's a no brainer. It's not possible for even one, let alone three. Buildings do not have zero resistance, if they did, the roof above you would collapse onto you right now. Duh.

Also, there is no way a 757 can crash and leave no debris. Not a chance. It's never happened. Yet on 9/11, it happened FOUR TIMES?! WTF?! That's 400 percent impossible! Four airliners crashed and left no debris? Yeah right. Who would be dumb enough to buy that? It's insane. Keep in mind that ALL the EARLIEST photos of the Flight 93 and Pentagon crash sites showed NO DEBRIS. So it doesn't matter if the government claims that there was debris or wreckage. And as we all know, words don't determine truth, objective physical evidence does. The physical evidence showed NONE. So no amount of propaganda can dispute that. Yet amazingly, most people still hold the programmed belief that "authority=truth", no matter how many times "authority" has lied to them. Go figure.

Another impossibility is that there is no way at all that those cell phone calls from the four planes could have taken place at 30,000 ft. No chance at all. Even today, when you are on an airliner, if you turn on your cell phone, you will see that you will have no signal at all. Sure the government can pay experts to say otherwise, but they can pay experts to say that the Moon is made of swiss cheese too. It doesn't mean anything. The bottom line is that ANYONE on an airliner can test this fact for themselves by trying to turn on their cell phone and confirm for themselves that it is NOT possible to make calls from a cell phone high up in the air. No amount of propaganda or obfuscation from government shills and paid debunkers can debunk that, because any random schmuck can test and confirm this. There's no escape from it.

I could list dozens of more reasons, but you get the point. Watch the film.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
i remember watching 9/11 unfold on tv as it happened. i remember thinking, at first, i was watching some disaster movie with which i was unfamiliar. i remember gradually understanding that this was 'real'. i remember the feeling that this was a terrible, and terribly important, moment in history. more than anything else, though, i remember that when the first tower fell, i KNEW that something was wrong with that picture. no way did not just one, but BOTH, towers fall as a result of the impact of hijacked aeroplanes. no way, no how. building 7 confirmed my immediate suspicions that there was more to this 'attack' than met the eye. i knew something was rotten in denmark. i still believe so 100%. and the truth will out, in the final analysis.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

I am suggesting that Gage and his fellows are perpetuating the CT's only to profit from the gullible. It's $5.95 x number of suckers for Gage and his company. I will say that as entertainment, it's much less expensive than pro sports or first run movies but may still not be worth it. I'll wait for the reviews.

At thsi point it's not a suggestion or even a theory. Gage's entire agenda definitely is to milk the truthers for a quick buck, and the proof is in the pudding-

a) despite all the multitudes of flicks he puts out (what is this, his fourth?) they literally all say the exact same thing over and over. Despite these "50 engineers releasing new information" there won't be a shread of any actual new information. It'll just be the same information that was widely available for the last ten years but he's just putting it out in a new package this time. The reason why he's doing this is obvious- there IS no new evidence and he's simply making another DVD for people to buy.

b) Gage has the blueprints to the towers. He has 1,500 other architects and engineers whose professions are specifically in the fields of architecture and engineering. He has the chemical composition of the explosives used from Jones and Harrit. He has about a mile of video footage of the collapse of the towers taken from pretty much every angle. Plus, he's raking in donations from DVD sales, conferences, and knicknacks. He is literally the most qualified of the conspiracy proponents to reverse engineer the collapse and calculate out how the explosives were used to bring the towers down in the way we all saw them come down...and yet he isn't doing it. All he's doing with the money he's collecting is comign up with new and exciting ways to ask for more money.

Whatever happened to that flick he was bragging about how he was lining up big name actors that he was going to submit to the Cannes Film Festival? Did that whole project fizzle out and this flick is his attempt at salvaging what's left?

edit on 6-5-2012 by GoodOlDave because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by WWu777
Also, there is no way a 757 can crash and leave no debris. Not a chance. It's never happened. Yet on 9/11, it happened FOUR TIMES?! WTF?! That's 400 percent impossible! Four airliners crashed and left no debris? Yeah right.

The moment you said this, you've shown you have absolutely no credibility.

Photos of aircraft wreckage of flight 77

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by WWu777

I am not a paid debunker. One may ask if you are a paid shill for Gage and his crew. I have heard Gage's arguments and they are lacking. Gage's simplistic knowledge of structural engineering and the arguments he makes say he is either completely incompetent or he is deliberately misleading people to sell his books and CD's. His salary is about $75k/year for doing virtually nothing other than repeating his simple beliefs in as many ways as possible and selling the results while also collecting donations. Your concept of "no wreckage" is incorrect and your appeals to incredulity are of no consequence. Jones' analytical chemistry abilities are such that he has not shown the existence of the thermitic material that he claims.
You may not like the explanations provided by the studies funded by the government but, as of yet, there has been nothing of substance to challenge it.
edit on 5/6/2012 by pteridine because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

You may not like the explanations provided by the studies funded by the government but, as of yet, there has been nothing of substance to challenge it.
edit on 5/6/2012 by pteridine because: (no reason given)

Now, before the truthers jump down pteridine's throat with ACK ACK PAID GOV'T SHILL this and ACK ACK CONTROLLED DEMOLITONS that, please be aware that there are two separate and distinct arguments here...

FIRST, there's the argument on what caused the buildings to collapse. There are numerous scenarios from fire induced structural failure to controlledd emolitions to lasers from outer space (with the occasional nuke in the basement and Tesla earthquake machine proponent), and is is completely a distinct and separate argument from who was responsible because the trail of evidence for who was piloting the planes (or controlling it remotely from the ground or operating the hologram projector or whatever) has absolutely nothing to do with what caused steel beams to give way.

SECOND, there's the argument of who was responsible. There are numerous scenarios of being a secret gov't plot to a Mossad operation to the work of secret cults of Satan worshipping numerologists, and is completely a distinct and separate argument from what caused the building to collapse. The trail of evidence for showing whether the substance what's his name found was super-duper nanothermite or paint has nothing to do with the political goals that were realized after the attack.

Time and time again, I've seen people here make absurd claims like "Richard Gage proved the 9/11 commission report is a lie" when the 9/11 commission didn't document what caused the buildings to collapse one way or the other. so it's ridiculous to insist that "no plane hit building 7" somehow magically disproves German intelligence reports that Mohammed Atta was in contact with Al Qaida agents while studying in Hamburg, and claiming this only shows the sloppy research and the doubtful credibility of the people attempting to make the claim. If you think German intelligence reports showing Atta was in contact with al qaida agents while in Hamburg is false, please address the issue and show us why German intelligence reports showing Atta was in contact with al qaida agents while in Hamburg is false. Don't simply say it's false because Richard Gage told you "it's a pack of lies and I'll tell you the real truth if you give me your money."

We now bring you back to your regularly scheduled program.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

The experts have really important things to say but it is better to make a movie and charge money for it than to submit such things to prosecutors or Congress. I'm sure this will undergo a peer review by David Ray Griffin and Richard Gage to make sure that it is all authentic.

Would this fall under the category of SciFi Fantasy entertainment or paid Infomercial?

Neither; it's actually a scam. Following the link the OP posted goes to a page advertising where it's being shown along with a link to see previews. THAT link goes to a pay-per-view site. Gage is literally demanding that we pay to see the commercials for the movie we need to pay to watch...and it's almost certainly just a repeat of everything he's already put out. Pretty bizarre behavior for someone claiming to want to publically reveal the sinister truth behind what is the most important and traumatic historical event since Pearl Harbor. Heck, even those Nigerian bankers willing to share their millions with us for a small donantion will send us that first contact email for free.

Imagine Paul Revere making his midnight ride, and instead of yelling "the redcoats are coming" he yelled "something terrible is coming and I'll tell you what it is for $19.95 like Gage is doing". This isn't even remotely a public service. It's a "Richard Gage" service.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by WWu777

And you illustrate why most folks who have studied the events that day, blow people like you off. You mention the cellphones as some sort of 9/11 Holy Grail....and do not begin to understand the facts about the subject.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by WWu777

Another impossibility is that there is no way at all that those cell phone calls from the four planes could have taken place at 30,000 ft. No chance at all. Even today, when you are on an airliner, if you turn on your cell phone, you will see that you will have no signal at all.

1. They were not at 30,000 feet. Research the facts.
2. It was seat back phones. It was a special service provided by AA for a fee.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join