It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New 9/11 Film by A&E4911T "9/11 Explosive Evidence, Experts Speak Out"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by EmilNomel
even after the massive cover ups that the government did by destroying the physical evidences and shipping all of the rubble to china for recycling

What makes you make that silly claim? Which conspiracy theory site did you get that from?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

even after the massive cover ups that the government did by destroying the physical evidences and shipping all of the rubble to china for recycling

What makes you make that silly claim? Which conspiracy theory site did you get that from?

Ok, so taking all the rubble from a crime scene, and having it shipped to china in VERY short notice is normal right? Did you note the "crime scene" part right? The fun thing is that they try to laugh on us, ignorance is bliss as they say.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Saltarello
Ok, so taking all the rubble from a crime scene, and having it shipped to china in VERY short notice is normal right?

Once again, what makes you think that is what happened? What damn fool conspiracy site did youget that silly claim from?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

Sooooo, what you're saying, is that all the evidence wasn't touched, it was left there, and that there was a forensic investigation that did take place regarding the steal beams and materials? Or are you just being a 'silly' troll on a CONSPIRACY site? I'm sure you believe the magic bullet theory, as well as marijuana to be 'the devils cabbage' too....? Right?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by AskWhy11
Sooooo, what you're saying, is that all the evidence wasn't touched, it was left there, and that there was a forensic investigation that did take place regarding the steal beams and materials?

Who said it was left there? Try doing some proper research, and you will find what happened to it. Proper research is NOT just visiting damn fool conspiracy sites, then posting their rubbish here.
edit on 10-9-2011 by spoor because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

Well, if you actually read the the statement you quoted me on, I was asking you if that's what you were implying....
Hahaha, so I suggest you go do some research, and start by watching the video. Oh, and since you've done so much 'research' on this topic, please, enlighten us all with your information that you've studied so thoroughly...
I would love to see it. As well as others.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   

So you have never heard of Fresh Kills!

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

I rest my case.....

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

So you have never heard of Fresh Kills!

please enlighten us on your research and proofs instead of accusing others for trolling when it is you who does the trolling!

show us some truth... if you have any of that

not by offending others for being trolls or whatever (we can see who the trolls are very well)... but, by scientific proof of any kind!

thank you.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by pteridine

this is hilarious that this is your main argument here.
FYI, i just watched the video for free as it is provided in the OP. or did you not read the OP and just decided to open your ignorant mouth? Your arguments hold absolutely zero weight.
and its rather ridiculous seeing you on here arguing for a lie, for an event that has resulted in over a million deaths, completely changed the socio-political zeitgeist of the world, and the subsequent policies which have had a big hand in bankrupting our country. Id be scared if I were you when the cosmic karma bug comes around again.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by pteridine

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

I'd like to discuss the evidence but there doesn't seem to be any.

You forgot to add "in my opinion" to your post above. There are thousands of others that do see and agree with the evidence. Just because you would rather deny the existence of the evidence, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Where is it? Hard evidence, that is, not just hearsay and speculation.

The evidence is overwhelming. Disinfo agent?
I mean you have to be to make such ignorant statements. What more evidence could you ask for?

You must be easily overwhelmed. As to "what more evidence" I could ask for, I ask for actual physical evidence. Some evidence that wasn't imaginary would be nice. Evidence that did not count on the incredulity of the presenter when questioned. Evidence that was more than people saying that it "just didn't look right" and "buildings don't fall that way."
edit on 9/10/2011 by pteridine because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

You forgot to add "in my opinion" to your post above. There are thousands of others that do see and agree with the evidence. Just because you would rather deny the existence of the evidence, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

i am not an expert in structure engineering, demolition, chemistry, physics, etc... but, all the experts in those fields have many evidences, even after the massive cover ups that the government did by destroying the physical evidences and shipping all of the rubble to china for recycling etc...

but, i am an expert of common sense... and if common sense was so common then why so many people like you don't have it? after all, it should be "common"

one day after 9/11 the perfectly unscathed passport of Satam Al Suqami, one of the alleged 19 hijackers, was found several blocks from Ground Zero, even though its next to impossible such a flimsy item escaped the towering inferno unblemished... however, that is your only "hard evidence" that you have! right? LOL get real

I agree that you are not an expert in anything, especially since you are bringing up the passport as "evidence" using your "common sense." Did you happen to notice all of the unburnt paper drifting down from the towers immediately after impact "even though its next to impossible such a flimsy item escaped the towering inferno unblemished?" Apparently, it's much further away from impossible than you believe.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by VonDoomen

The OP did not post a link to a free video. If you are not near a screening, it is $5.95. I will look on youtube and see if it is there.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Good, keep releasing those movies, all this fear has made me email my MEP asking for more protection.

I don't want to be living in fear

All these 9-11 threads scare me, we need protecting. We need to make sure nobody boards a plane with bad intentions ever again, in fact I asked him when we will be getting scanners at ALL airports.

I hope soon.

I don't go to any events or fly so I don't really care what they do to the rest of you, but I want to feel safe.

Thanks for keeping raising awareness to this fear.

Good job.

edit on 10-9-2011 by Anonymouth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   

The OP did not post a link to a free video. If you are not near a screening, it is $5.95. I will look on youtube and see if it is there.

Already did that. If the OP had looked just a little more, he would've found it here:

I ask for actual physical evidence.

There have been many murder convictions without the physical murder weapon, or even the physical body for that matter. There is always other sources of evidence to prove something besides physical evidence. There is plenty of evidence of controlled demolition in the form of audio, visual, and witness testimony.

To ignore all available evidence strictly due to the lack of physical evidence shows a clear bias and denial.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Already did that. If the OP had looked just a little more, he would've found it here:

Thanks for posting this video BoneZ,
I did not see it before and I am watching it now.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
Is that all you got? In that case its 5.95 against 24 Trillion so far.

I am suggesting that Gage and his fellows are perpetuating the CT's only to profit from the gullible. It's $5.95 x number of suckers for Gage and his company. I will say that as entertainment, it's much less expensive than pro sports or first run movies but may still not be worth it. I'll wait for the reviews.

what about the movie "Flight 93" . tickets costed what, 8$ then you go with a friend, so 16, then some popcorn cause you gotta eat while you watch a fictitious story.

5.95 dont seem so bad now, if you ask me.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Observe carefully all the videos of the destruction of all three highrises, bring your stopwatch, and a grade 10 physics book (or whatever level it is in the US), outlining Galileo's law of free falling bodies and Newton three laws of motion.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

You must be easily overwhelmed. As to "what more evidence" I could ask for, I ask for actual physical evidence. Some evidence that wasn't imaginary would be nice. Evidence that did not count on the incredulity of the presenter when questioned. Evidence that was more than people saying that it "just didn't look right" and "buildings don't fall that way."

the physical evidences we see very well... you cannot go against the laws of science such as the law of physics, the law of gravity, chemistry, etc. also these are not just some "people who say "just didn't look right" and "buildings don't fall that way." these "people" are respected, educated, and experienced scientists in their fields!
and what happened to the all of the so called "physical evidence" i.e. the debris from the buildings? it quickly got oversees for "recycling" it was destroyed by the perpetrators! and now the dis info agents like you can say "there is no physical evidence!" but there is all the evidences that we need from the laws of science!

destroying the physical evidence is a crime of itself!
and who committed that crime? our government

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by pteridine

is that all you can do my friend....is just come in and be cunical...without even observing and looking first....not sure why you would choose such a path....i guess you enjoyed reading that all truthers are nut jobs...

I have no idea why it would even bother you that people are willing to look at other possibilties to what occured on the day...

It does baffle me personally as to why someone would take such an approach....the information is relevant....educated individuals stating an opinion..and you would choose to call them nutters....

why not at least watch the video before just discounting ..as that shows how ignorance breeds itself into delusional viewpoints....to understand monkeys one needs to live amongst the monkeys to determine what they really know.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join