It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New 9/11 Film by A&E4911T "9/11 Explosive Evidence, Experts Speak Out"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/76881b348fc5.jpg[/atsimg]

Pre-release venues for this upcoming 10th anniversary..

911expertsspeakout.org...

more info @ www.ae911truth.org/ - site DOWN (to be expected as this historic anniversary approaches)

I'm going to check it at the theater nearest my location here in Vancouver, Canada.

I'll come back and post a review.

edit on 9-9-2011 by NewAgeMan because: image added

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
The experts have really important things to say but it is better to make a movie and charge money for it than to submit such things to prosecutors or Congress. I'm sure this will undergo a peer review by David Ray Griffin and Richard Gage to make sure that it is all authentic.

Would this fall under the category of SciFi Fantasy entertainment or paid Infomercial?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by pteridine
The experts have really important things to say but it is better to make a movie and charge money for it than to submit such things to prosecutors or Congress.

AE911T and their supporters/volunteers continually submit their analyses and evidence to prosecutors and congresspeople. They have many videos of them submitting their evidence to such persons.

You are either deliberately being dishonest, or your research skills are lacking.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

The experts have really important things to say but it is better to make a movie and charge money for it than to submit such things to prosecutors or Congress. I'm sure this will undergo a peer review by David Ray Griffin and Richard Gage to make sure that it is all authentic.

Would this fall under the category of SciFi Fantasy entertainment or paid Infomercial?

They've already submitted to Congress. There is no "authority" in the USA who is prepared to deal with this issue.

Do you serve and protect and uphold the official story, well aware of all this research...???

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Did you even bother to check the link out? Where it is being shown in theaters it's free although in some they are asking for donations. And of course they are charging for DVD's because DVD's aren't free to make. What you said could also go along with the birthers who had books to sell.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

www.maxcast.com...

Pay-Per-View Video

$5.95

To view "9/11 Explosive Evidence-V1.2 - C2", please enter your billing information below.
The following credit card transaction is between you and the owner of this video. Any questions or concerns regarding this credit card transaction should be directed to the owner of this video at: [email protected].
After purchasing this Pay-Per-View, you will receive an email with a link to the video which will allow you to watch this 137-minute video for up to 274 minutes within the next 72 hours.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by pteridine

He gave up his job and practice to take up this cause full time. How's he supposed to travel, dress, eat, and help the cause of history on behalf of your sorry a$$?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

The experts have really important things to say but it is better to make a movie and charge money for it than to submit such things to prosecutors or Congress.

AE911T and their supporters/volunteers continually submit their analyses and evidence to prosecutors and congresspeople. They have many videos of them submitting their evidence to such persons.

You are either deliberately being dishonest, or your research skills are lacking.

I try to be honest. I had never seen any video captioned as delivery of the script or taped testimony from the movie. Maybe the movie was a compilation of previously delivered information.

Are you saying that after the contents of the movie were submitted to Congress and prosecutors, the movie was put on Maxcast for $5.95 per viewing to recover the costs of interviews and submission to Congress?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
reply to post by pteridine

He gave up his job and practice to take up this cause full time. How's he supposed to travel, dress, eat, and help the cause of history on behalf of your sorry a$$?

He chose to give up his full-time practice to "take up this cause" and has made it into a full-time business. He could have worked part-time on the cause of history but the cause of history money is apparently a draw. Maybe after all the A&E firms saw his cardboard box extravaganza, it was all he had.
I actually don't want him to work for his version of history on my behalf. Would you like Dick Cheney to write his memoirs to "help the cause of history on behalf of your sorry a$$?"

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Is that all you got? In that case its 5.95 against 24 Trillion so far.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
Is that all you got? In that case its 5.95 against 24 Trillion so far.

I am suggesting that Gage and his fellows are perpetuating the CT's only to profit from the gullible. It's $5.95 x number of suckers for Gage and his company. I will say that as entertainment, it's much less expensive than pro sports or first run movies but may still not be worth it. I'll wait for the reviews.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Ah I've been waiting for this film for months, it sucks that they don't have a screening near me. They'll upload it to YouTube though, they did the same for their first film "Blueprint for truth- The architecture for destruction":

But they've had lots of interviews from the documentary on their YouTube page for weeks. Let's hope this one gets more publicity.
edit on 9-9-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

Except he is not helping the course of history, he is just making stuff up, and making money as well.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

I am suggesting that Gage and his fellows are perpetuating the CT's only to profit from the gullible.

Yes, we know what you're saying. You can't defeat or counter the evidence, so you resort to libelous attacks. AE911T is a legally recognized organization. How do organizations pay for their operations? By making money.

Every organization has a product. Each organization must make money to disseminate that product, and to keep operating. AE911T is not operating any differently than any other organization. Not a single person here cares what your opinion is on how they profit.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
interested in checking this out but is there anything new in it that hasn't been covered in other docs/vids etc?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

I am suggesting that Gage and his fellows are perpetuating the CT's only to profit from the gullible.

Yes, we know what you're saying. You can't defeat or counter the evidence, so you resort to libelous attacks. AE911T is a legally recognized organization.

I'd like to discuss the evidence but there doesn't seem to be any. What does the legal status of AE911 have to do with anything?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

I'd like to discuss the evidence but there doesn't seem to be any.

You forgot to add "in my opinion" to your post above. There are thousands of others that do see and agree with the evidence. Just because you would rather deny the existence of the evidence, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   

You forgot to add "in my opinion" to your post above. There are thousands of others that do see and agree with the evidence. Just because you would rather deny the existence of the evidence, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Where is it? Hard evidence, that is, not just hearsay and speculation.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   

i am not an expert in structure engineering, demolition, chemistry, physics, etc... but, all the experts in those fields have many evidences, even after the massive cover ups that the government did by destroying the physical evidences and shipping all of the rubble to china for recycling etc...

but, i am an expert of common sense... and if common sense was so common then why so many people like you don't have it? after all, it should be "common"

one day after 9/11 the perfectly unscathed passport of Satam Al Suqami, one of the alleged 19 hijackers, was found several blocks from Ground Zero, even though its next to impossible such a flimsy item escaped the towering inferno unblemished... however, that is your only "hard evidence" that you have! right? LOL get real

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Wait, wait, wait. This is a joke right? You're not actually serious? I don't understand.....
Did you even watch the video? The evidence is overwhelming. Disinfo agent?
I mean you have to be to make such ignorant statements. What more evidence could you ask for? Honestly.
Are all of those men and women just simply lying?
I've seen nearly every Youtube video on 9/11 and this is by far, one of the best, if not THEE best.
And, I just watched it on Youtube for free. You see them suing anyone over it? Nope.

On a side note, I don't see how this is not front page news. It doesn't make sense. Not even the top topic in the 9/11 section; it's actually not even there. You have to visit the forum and look up the new topics in order to see this... Sad.

edit on 10-9-2011 by AskWhy11 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join