It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11: Lt. Robert Medairos, First Incident Commander at the Pentagon Scene - "didn't see any plane

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Lt. Robert Medairos, "First Incident Commander at the Scene":

Well although this is a short clip, it is very telling. When a Lieutenant says he didn't see any planes or find any evidence of one, that should be a clue. You would think he would at very least hear a huge p[lane flying at a building...I can hear them when they are 20,000 feet above my head, the rumble of one close to the ground would be unreal.

And the fact that a Lieutenant is saying there is 'no evidence' should not be ignored by the nay-sayers.

Any thoughts?

Pred...
edit on 9-9-2011 by predator0187 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Lt. Medairos: "I can't believe what happened."

Man in Suit: "I know, it's a terrible."

Lt. Medairos: "No, I mean I can't believe this is supposed to be a plane crash."

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I just did a quick google search and found pictures of plane parts at the pentagon. If you guys wanna see them here is the website. I would like to hear what you guys think about them.
www.rense.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

Lt. Medairos: "I can't believe what happened." Man in Suit: "I know, it's a terrible." Lt. Medairos: "No, I mean I can't believe this is supposed to be a plane crash."

Where are you getting the above quotes from? I didn't hear any exchange like that in the vid.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Yes, they look like genuine parts, nothing to see here!!

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

I'm all about looking at evidence to the contrary but just saying they don't look like real airplane parts just doesn't do it for me. Sorry...

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by wardk28
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

I'm all about looking at evidence to the contrary but just saying they don't look like real airplane parts just doesn't do it for me. Sorry...

Okay. The pentagon was and is the most secure building in the world. It has to be, it contains the largest number of intelligence staff and military staff this side of Beijing, right? To be fair, we do not really know the answer to this, but!!

If it is that secure and I have seen images of the pentagon that show cameras all around the exterior, why has only one angle relating to flight 77 ever been released? I have looked at that footage over and over and over and over agein, and I just can't see a plane. I can see a missile, but no plane

So, if you can't see a plane, no matter what wreckage they show you, it just can't be.

No doubt ten years on, just like the audio from the hi-jacked planes they may release the footage. If they do, just like the audio released yesterday, I will take a look and if I believe it is genuine I will be man enough to hold my hands up and admit I was wrong.
edit on 9/9/11 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I only came across this video today! It seems this police officer doesn't think a plane really hit the Pentagon, which is what a lot of other eye witnesses said.

BTW, OP, your video has been removed for copyright reasons! Haha! Why on earth would a news channel be bothered about someone sharing a small news clip?! Obviously someone wanted the video removed for other reasons!

Well, luckily a few people have re-upped it to youtube, so here's a copy of the video that is available to watch in case anyone missed this...

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Here is the entire press conference shown in your video. Starting @ 10:00

archive.org...

In the video you can hear Steve McCoy and Barry Foust say they saw the plane that impacted the pentagon.

I wonder why the Truther Video left that part out ?

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Plane or no plane, whatever it was killed the accountants who were supposed to be tracking the 2.3 TRILLION DOLLARS missing from the Pentagon. Donald Rumsfeld announced the missing money the day before the accountants were killed in the attack. Plane or no plane, you should follow the money..... if you can.

2.3 Trillion dollars missing from the Pentagon
2.3 Trillion dollars missin from the Pentagon2

]
2.3 Trillion dollars missing from the Pentagon3

So it turns out there was a practical reason for the plane or missile whichever you prefer to hit that particular part of the Pentagon. It was to kill the accountants responsible for tracking the missing money.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by predator0187
Lt. Robert Medairos, "First Incident Commander at the Scene":

Any thoughts?

Yeah, here are my thoughts...the damned fool conspiracy web site that posted this snippet is selectively cherry picking quotes to manufacture "proof" for their conspiracy myths. The very fact that it's short means that the guy was saying something else that directly contradicted the conspiracy stories so they snipped it off the same way Richard Gage snipped off the collapse of the penthouse in WTC 7 to remove all possibility of people asking inconvenient questions. The fact there were so many OTHER people who specifically saw the plane hit the building ought to make you suspicious about the accuracy of this testimony in the artful way it's been presented, not the other way around.

The proof is in the pudding- can a single one of you conspiracy proponents provide proof that specifically says Lt. Robert Medairos still thinks no plane ever hit the building, over ten years afer the event? There's a world of difference between not seeing a plane and claiming there was never a plane at all. Without looking it up I can tell you right now that he doesn't, or else his testimony would have been covered on every conspiracy website in creation. You know that and so do I.

The very fact that the conspiracy pundits need to repeat these exact same conspiracy myths over and over nonstop for ten years, like an over the hill lounge act too tired to come up with new material, is by itself proof they're trying to make a lie into the truth by sheer repetition.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   

The very fact that the conspiracy pundits need to repeat these exact same conspiracy myths over and over nonstop for ten years,

Just like the off topic 2.3 trillion.

new topics

top topics

join