It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Nibiru Effect : Nature Gone Wild

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Here are a couple of videos that shows the effects that Nibiru's Magnetic Field is having on this Solar System and this Earth which will only get worse the closer it gets.

Basically this is gonna be my Nibiru Thread and any new information will be added :

The Nibiru Affect : The Great Perturber

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Occam's Razor : An Open Challenge to NASA

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Nibiru affecting Nuclear Power Plants

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
No thanks

I have no interest in fear mongering drivel.

link   
And for us rural dwellers without high speed internet for video ... what effect does Nibiru's Magnetic Field have on this Solar System ? And what's your take on these videos ?

link   
Chain Reaction : Mysterious Bubbles and Nibiru

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnigmaAgent
No thanks

I have no interest in fear mongering drivel.

Then, I suggest you change your avatar...

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoubtingThomas1
And for us rural dwellers without high speed internet for video ... what effect does Nibiru's Magnetic Field have on this Solar System ? And what's your take on these videos ?

Here are some of them :

Sources :

SOLAR SYSTEM CHANGES :

Ribbon at edge of Solar System mysteriously cut

www.youtube.com...

Mysterious cosmic rays discovered

www.youtube.com...

Mystery force baffles NASA

www.youtube.com...

Solar Storm changes direction

www.youtube.com...

Entire Solar System warming up

www.youtube.com...

Insterstellar Energy Cloud

www.youtube.com...

Hubble spots ghostly spiral in space

www.youtube.com...

Super Storm on Saturn

www.youtube.com...

Nemesis our Binary Star identified by NASA

www.youtube.com...

Two Suns

www.youtube.com...

The Silence of the Sun - Sun Spots cease

www.youtube.com...

Monstrous Solar Flares Trouble Scientists

www.youtube.com...

Norway Blue Spiral Explained: Nibiru

www.youtube.com...

Luminous, star-like phenomenon seen worldwide

www.youtube.com...

NASA | THEMIS Discovers Breach IN Magnetosphere

www.youtube.com...

Jupiter loses one of its stripes

www.youtube.com...

Invisible Star Shooting Comets at Earth

www.youtube.com...

EARTH CHANGES :

Earth Rotation Slowing down

www.youtube.com...

Moon Orbit Wrong Cornell University

www.youtube.com...

Earth's Ozone depleting

www.youtube.com...

Desertification

www.youtube.com...

Nibiru New Ocean forming in Africa

www.youtube.com...

Sand Geyers

www.youtube.com...

Inland Hurricane

www.youtube.com...

Rare Blue Whales Seen Off California Shore

www.youtube.com...

Back Ground Hum

www.youtube.com...

Polar ice caps melting at rate never before seen

www.youtube.com...

NASA Predict: Arctic Ocean by the end of summer 2012

www.youtube.com...

Mangoes ripen in Dec; farmers, scientists baffled

www.youtube.com...

Increase in Sinkholes

www.youtube.com...

Increase in Fissures

www.youtube.com...

Increase in Mining Disasters

www.youtube.com...

Increase in Pipe Line Spills

www.youtube.com...

Increase in Plane Crashes

www.youtube.com...

Increase in Lake's turning Blood Red

www.youtube.com...

Increase in Fireballs

www.youtube.com...

Increase in Volcano's

www.youtube.com...

Increase in Species die offs

www.youtube.com...

Increase in Floods Globally

www.youtube.com...

Increase in Sea Levels

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Theophoros

Just exactly my thoughts,
I haven't watched the vids myself yet but c'mon, deconstruct don't dismiss.
the only thing worse than a crappy post is a crappy reply with a contradictory avatar.

edit on 9-9-2011 by HumansEh because: spelling

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by HumansEh

Just exactly my thoughts,
I haven't watched the vids myself yet but c'mon, deconstruct don't dismiss.
the only thing worse than a crappy post is a crappy reply with a contradictory avatar.

edit on 9-9-2011 by HumansEh because: spelling

Deconstruct this :

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I see I was supposed to comment on those videos so here is a summary :

First two videos show alot of changes that are occuring in this solar system all at the same time. The title of the second one - Occam's Razor - highlights the fact that the simplist explanation for all these changes occuring at exactly the same time is the existence of a Brown Dwarf - which NASA itself states could be out there - close to our Solar System.

The third video shows how that an increase in Electromagnetism from Nibiru would adversely affect those aging Power Plants (not just Nuclear) that have been upgraded to State of the Art Digital Control Rooms which are highly sensitive to electromagnetism.

The fourth video explains how this increase in Electromagnetism would result in Gamma Ray Emissions that have been recorded in Hawaii and Beijing as well as from Jupiter.

The last video shows that Murdoch got bagged less then a day after he broadcast a picture perfect sunset on Fox News that contained a picture of Nibiru - captured live so there was no "fake lens flare" added afterwards.

That last quote is from a shill trying to cover over the fact that most of the Nibiru photos and videos do NOT contain lens flares.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
We are already seeing the affects on Power Plants with all the Blackouts that are occuring which will only increase the nearer Nibiru gets.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
This video shows that Nibiru's main Electromagnetic Field hit earth on August 16th, 2011 AD and suggested the effects it was going to have at an expotential rate the closer it gets.

Since then we had five fireballs within a couple of days that were on this leading edge of the field, as well as increased blackouts and weather related phenomenon.

The Battle Cry of the Destroyer of Worlds

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

If I can render my humble, unworthy opinion. Nibiru could be 8AU behind Elenin. From the earth's perspective, because of it's rotation around the sun, Nibiru is slightly to the left of the sun and behind. It is going behind the sun for awhile so we may be protected for a short time. It is coming straight in.

Elenin is part of the mini solar system of which Nibiru is the central player. Elenin should cross over to the parallel with earth on the 11th. Alignment with earth/sun on the 27th of this month. We may be safe because Nibiru is blocked and Elenin is small. If Elenin is capable of showing magnetic "lensing" effects with our sun there could be problems.

There could be a break period from the unusual as Nibiru is blocked by the sun.

If nothing happens with Elenin, expect vilification for the likes of "Terral". "Astrolpatriot", and others, lesser know types like myself. When Nibiru reemerges from the back of the sun, this time appearing to the right of it, the game will start again.

This time, the Doomsday countdown is on. If Nibiru passes close to earth it could flip it.

I have a fast internet connection and have read the reports and seen the videos.

The POTUS will be in Denver on the 27th, Congress in recess on the 26th. Take care.---------

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmamaknows

If I can render my humble, unworthy opinion. Nibiru could be 8AU behind Elenin. From the earth's perspective, because of it's rotation around the sun, Nibiru is slightly to the left of the sun and behind. It is going behind the sun for awhile so we may be protected for a short time. It is coming straight in.

Elenin is part of the mini solar system of which Nibiru is the central player. Elenin should cross over to the parallel with earth on the 11th. Alignment with earth/sun on the 27th of this month. We may be safe because Nibiru is blocked and Elenin is small. If Elenin is capable of showing magnetic "lensing" effects with our sun there could be problems.

There could be a break period from the unusual as Nibiru is blocked by the sun.

If nothing happens with Elenin, expect vilification for the likes of "Terral". "Astrolpatriot", and others, lesser know types like myself. When Nibiru reemerges from the back of the sun, this time appearing to the right of it, the game will start again.

This time, the Doomsday countdown is on. If Nibiru passes close to earth it could flip it.

I have a fast internet connection and have read the reports and seen the videos.

The POTUS will be in Denver on the 27th, Congress in recess on the 26th. Take care.---------

When Nibiru's Magnetic Field - from the earth's perspective - becomes greater then the sun's magnetic field, the earth will roll 90 degrees towards Nibiru. This is calculated to occur October 16, 2012 AD.

Now, however, we have one more danger zone before then and that is when Earth gets precisely between the Sun and Nibiru when, via Electromagnetic Wave Propagation, the two objects working together might flip the earth.

This latter zone is around March 3, 2012 AD.

However, this assumes that the earth hasn't flipped out due to comet impact. This, as stated, is calculated for November 3, 2011 AD however, I suspect that we could get hit by something before then.

Possibly this month sometime...

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

You are right on top of it. Seems to be a good summary. The POTUS is going to stay pretty close to Air Force One this month. It must have surge protection. Anyhow, I have had a nice life. No hard feelings if things don't work out.-------

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Theophoros
Nibiru affecting Nuclear Power Plants

My, an explosion at a French Nuke Plant.

My goodness, what could possibly be the problem...

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Here is the ATS Thread on it :

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

you have no idea what your talking about, try doing something with your life other then posting useless disinfo on ats. there should be a way to give - stars for these kinds of posts

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Theophoros
We are already seeing the affects on Power Plants with all the Blackouts that are occuring which will only increase the nearer Nibiru gets.

Look, F'Shima is so bad because the People (us) are so damned lazy
and do not proper control the People who handle Atom!

We can say exactly the same thing for the 2 Plants in the US
as well as the Nuclear Facility in Los Alamos,
"Nibiru" has at the moment nothing to do with the Plants and our laziness!

The Animals die because we destroy the Environment,
not "Nibiru"!

And we discover every day new Things because our scientific Approach is better articulated,
"Nibiru" has nothing to do with this!
edit on 12-9-2011 by Human0815 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join