It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince Charles Warns Of Major Human Extinction

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by stavis

Oh really can I say who cares what you think or how you feel. Since you are so determined that humanity is to be wiped off the planet can I say you and your co-horts in crime be the first to exterminate yourselves. When that is done we will wait and see if the extermination was successful. We will then have a meeting to decide if that was a viable option for futher comtemplation.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
How many species of animals and humans have gone extinct during the lifespan of our planet and solar system?

What happened to the lemurians and atlantians? Where they killed off by an alien attack, "the victim" of careless breeding and eco-mismanagement, the victim of some great natural disaster such as earthquakes/tidal waves/asteroids/nuclear accidents? Why is their history not only ignored, but also vehemently denied by many so called historians?

If we do suffer from overpopulation then maybe its a good idea to start exploring the universe for new colonies? If we can go to the moon 40 years ago and then suddently stop, why can't we go to mars and venus with better new methods? Why is nasa downsizing rather than upsizing? Are the other planets truely unhabitable or is it a case of elite misdirection combined with the hypothesis hostile aliens do not want us there?

Something is definitely wrong. Yes may be making leaps and bounds as far as communication technology but overall there seems to be a severe lack of directional planning for humans and the eco-system. I don't know what to say other than there are many suspicious events not being discussed by science and religion because both are too dogmatic.

My post is NOT off-topic because it explains everything in a nutshell!

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by BellaMente

It was meant in jest, no less. I am not a part of the problem and I do care. But when did caring without having an opportunity or the power, if you will, make a difference? He owns a lot and has political sway. I have neither of those things. He may well be warning us, but I cannot tell. Sorry to have offended you. It wasn't meant that way. Maybe I just watched too much Spitting Image (British comedy puppet show poking fun at famous people) when younger.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by GrassyKnoll

Join me brethren, join me

I am the first

God bless me and all my followers

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Special people may join me here.....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 10-9-2011 by Gooseygander because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Gooseygander

I am joking by the way, just glad the message is getting out there

Dont care for flags, just love this site for sharing truths and untruths, it is up to us to decide, but alot of truth on this site

Goosey
to my unfortune

ps and drunk, I am an Alcoholic so expected

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

this planet has some 7-8 billion people. First necessity for life to go will be water, Africa and China too name a few near waterless. Food is nearing a crises situation, over population plus most crops were destroyed worldwide
So yea I believe a mass extinction is nearing, I believe enough people,animals some other resources will make it to start new AGAIN

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by lbndhr

I actually don't disagree with what prince Charles is saying...most of it is true...there will be mass depopulation throughout much of the world this century...Africa and Asia mainly.

I just don't think he is the person to be getting this message out...just look at his lifestyle.

I'm just wondering if Charles is hinting at something in the very near future; information from the elite that he is privy too? Is this a subliminal message to prepare for a coming catastrophe? I'll be stocking my cupboards with supplies this year for sure to prepare just in case...I figure 6 months worth of food at least.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Your signature, JFK's alleged speach, is probably based on "The Secret Covenant" and "The Protocals of the Learned Elders of Zion". I am pretty sure the PTB want to blame it all on zionism hence the mainstream over(beat to death) coverage of israel at the expense of all other conflicts. They are trying to converge all the hatred there to start WW3 between Israel and The West on one side and The arabs and The East on the other side.

"The Secret Covenant" looks to be the real deal, hence no mainstream coverage. I would also look into Phil Schneider and the hostile takeover of the aliens on planet earth with underground bases being built 24/7. The elite are preparing for something big and that can be reflected by the waste of funds going to covert operations under the pretense of national security.

Watch Donald Rumsfeld saying that $2.3 trillion of the $14 trillion has been unnaccounted for since 9-11 by the pentagon one day prior to the terrorist attacks. It is said the document trail was wiped out by the fires and carnage that ensued during the crash.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

"The Secret Covenant" looks to be the real deal, hence no mainstream coverage. I would also look into Phil Schneider and the hostile takeover of the aliens on planet earth with underground bases being built 24/7. The elite are preparing for something big and that can be reflected by the waste of funds going to covert operations under the pretense of national security.

Watch Donald Rumsfeld saying that $2.3 trillion of the $14 trillion has been unnaccounted for since 9-11 by the pentagon one day prior to the terrorist attacks. It is said the document trail was wiped out by the fires and carnage that ensued during the crash.

If TPTB are so clandestine, why don't they hide themselves better? Why do they leave obvious paper trails that can be found on Youtube and Wikipedia? They can't be that powerful if they can't stop their info from being leaked.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
An extinction event is not just about people. Extinction refers basically to any and all life forms, of which humans are just one.

Extinction of many species at once takes place because the earth ceases to be a hospitable place for life to exist. When the event has lapsed there are usually only a very small number of things remaining alive and able to procreate. Often times the species that take over and dominate the earth are different from the ones that dominated prior to the event.

Dinosaurs that were dominant before the last event were replaced by small warm blooded animals after the event. Those animals eventually ended up with the development of humans and we ended up the dominant species -- sort of; maybe its the cockroaches; I'm not sure at the moment

Anyway, following the culmination of this extinction event taking place right now, humans will likely go the way of the dinosaur and eventually be replaced by something else that is able to survive the calamitous changes. Maybe it will be the cockroaches this time around.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

1) it costs millions for every kilogram sent into space. colonies would be very expensive to set up 2) getting the people their lets say the program was a stunning success and 1 000 000 people to
vaibly get to the moon by the time this almost impossible event was succesfull the plannet would
have another million people born.

that being said, we should probably spread our dominion beyond our atmosphere becouse our
poor little plannet aint going to cope mutch longer.
Either A) millions will starve.
B) someone will start ww3 and only a few humans will survive like rats on a floating log.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
Your signature, JFK's alleged speach, is probably based on "The Secret Covenant" and "The Protocals of the Learned Elders of Zion"...

Listen for yourself and decide if his speech is real:

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
WTF?
He wants us to change OUR lifestyle and cut back on various things while he lives like a king?
That freak needs to take a long look in the mirror before he criticises the people.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by WarminIndy

The best way to hide the truth is to tell everyone and make sure no one believes it. We know about ghosts but we don't take them seriously enough. We know about ufos but we don't take them seriously enough. We heard about aliens living underground but we stare at those individuals as though they belong in a lunatic assylum. We here about satanists but we think they are simply attention seeking drug adicts!!!!.......

Did my point get across yet?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
99.9% of species that ever lived on Earth,

are now extinct.

would be so vain to think we will escape that fate - esp once one factor NWO's depop being implemented not in 100 yrs, but right now already.

www.redorbit.com...

""The Aborigines showed that without science and the production of carbon dioxide and global warming, they could survive for 40,000 or 50,000 years. But the world can’t. The human species is likely to go the same way as many of the species that we’ve seen disappear."

"Mitigation would slow things down a bit, but there are too many people here already."

Other scientists share his opinion as well.

Stephen Boyden, a colleague of Fenner and a long-time friend, says there is deep pessimism among some ecologists.

"Frank may be right, but some of us still harbor the hope that there will come about an awareness of the situation and, as a result, the revolutionary changes necessary to achieve ecological sustainability," Boyden, an immunologist who turned to human ecology later in his career, told The Australian.

"That’s where Frank and I differ. We’re both aware of the seriousness of the situation, but I don’t accept that it’s necessarily too late. While there’s a glimmer of hope, it’s worth working to solve the problem. We have the scientific knowledge to do it but we don’t have the political will."

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join