It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince Charles Warns Of Major Human Extinction

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I'd be more impressed if he sold off all of his carbon spewing vehicles and gave the money over to seed green companies

but a royal can't be expected to go without at least a piar of armored bentley's, that would be crass

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Everything is going according to plan, eurpoeans oblivious to past , present and future conflicts, web sites allocated to out of the box thinking hypothesis, web site active users regardless of sites or forums totally pre-condtioned to react to specific topics or feeds. In short, is this but a baby step as you or who ever reading this are sadly lost, lost...i refer to your very existence and interpretation of reality or how ever one chooses to be represented.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
You first princie.
If I were married to Cammie I would welcome and pray for death too.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by IlluminatusOculus33

You are very right! In fact I hear our "new life" to death" numbers are quite scary. They say by 2025 the world population will be over 12 billion.

Goung down some rabbit trails here but ill bring them back.

Now after hearing this, really makes me think. I personally believe the british empire still rules ALL with some exceptions. I believe there is a secret society that is invalved with "thinning out the numbers".

Off that note and onto another one, the whole "doomsday" denver air port/underground bases. I remember hearing from jessie venturas show that the Queen has picked up some land around this giant conspiracy of an air port. I also heard that the last 5 US pres. were Knighted by the queen "for being good little servers to the British Empire" I think the prince MIGHT be onto something.

Ether way I think he is right to a pont. And again, my beliefe that the British Empire still controls most the world, I think they would know better then most about things to come "natural" or not.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by BellaMente
reply to post by GrassyKnoll

ZIONISTS! Look it up!
They believe we are all Goyim, (cattle) using up THEIR resources, destroying THEIR earth, so they are gonna wipe us all out and keep just a small herd.

They are behind 9-11, behind depopulation agenda's, vaccinations and chemical castration and the dumbing down of most of the worlds population. (If they are not sterilizing they are flat our murdering.)

Eugenics is in full swing, LOADS of info on it all over the place.

WAKE UP PEOPLE we must DELETE the ELITE>
The world is not over populated it is mismanaged. Resources are kept in scarcity so that certain ZIONIST interests maintain the power and control.

They have created a disposable world, they have kept natural healing and cures hidden, they keep free / clean energy suppressed.

DELETE THE ELITE BEFORE THEY KILL US ALL!

Hang the war criminals, take all the land and wealth from the Rothchilds/banks and ANYONE associated with them.

These satanic egoic fracks have caused EVERY problem we are currently facing aside from meteors (yet they very well may be hiding the truth about some of those from us.)

DELETE THE ELITE, THE ZIONAZI'S

I have much love for this world, but not for those who see beautiful spirits as ANIMALS and SLAVES.
We are all the creators children, equally and anyone who says otherwise, that we are not all entitled to life liberty and peace must be eradicated.

This is the ONLY way we will survive, take the control from them, DO NOT let them divide us any more. We are 99.9% the same, yet they lie and tell you otherwise. They control the governments, the media and the money. DELETE THE ELITE!

LEARN MORE HERE
www.youtube.com...

Well said!

In the Zionist's own word's: "Israel shall be the light to all nations"

The Zionist messiah will "Rule the nations with a rod of iron"

Zion(Israel) will be the only world superpower. All nations must serve Zion including the U.S.

Israel's borders must be expanded to the Nile in the west to the Euphrates river in the east. The two blue bars/lines in Israel's flag represent those two rivers.

All these mideast wars are for the main purpose of expanding Israel into a superstate with a large geographic area.

A tiny little speck of a nation Israel to have the "chutzpah" to believe that it can rule the rest of the world(us cattle)...that just sheds some light on the elitist criminals who rule over us.

The zionists were/are responsible for: 9/11, The Fed, The Kennedy Assassination, The world banking cabal, The formation of the Soviet Union, the French Revolution and countless wars; most recent among them Libya, Afghanistan, Iraq soon to be Syria and Iran.

The royals themselves are not even British they are Germans installed by Rothschild Zionist interests. No wonder why British Israelism is so popular amongst the royals; the belief that the British people are the descendants of the 10 lost tribes of Israel. Why the Queen boasts that she can prove her bloodlines to King David 3000 years ago...as the Brits would say: "what a load of bollocks!"

I could go on and on about the Zionist cabal that has a stranglehold over the western world but that is best saved for another ATS thread.

Thanks for the youtube link!
edit on 9-9-2011 by GrassyKnoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978
Why is it the U.S's problem? Okay the U.S think they are the world Police, but for Christ Sake, they couldn't give a rats ass about the sick or infirm. Just look at their own medical care, do you really think they care about other countries?

I never said it was America's problem. But it is still fact and will contribute to resource consumption of all kinds, now and moving forward.

That is the point that Charles was getting at. Whether you like or hate the guy, he is not the focal point of the article...resource consumption vs population growth is.

I know you never stated this, all I was saying is that I often hear this.

Overpopulation? Really, try telling that to a Somalian Mother who is about to lose her child.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Velocismo

Steven Harper is the best thing to happen to Canada in 30 years... And most of the country thinks that also.

I hope your just kidding about that Steven Harper is the best thing to happen to Canada in 30 year because he isnt the best thing

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I do not find this guys humor very funny at all.
Why don't he go first elitest scum!!

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by Velocismo

Steven Harper is the best thing to happen to Canada in 30 years... And most of the country thinks that also.

I hope your just kidding about that Steven Harper is the best thing to happen to Canada in 30 year because he isnt the best thing

Stephen Harper is great if you are a:

freemason

supporter of the monarchy

CEO

major corporate shareholder

banker

zionist

member of the international banking cartel

member of the U.S. military industrial complex

Stephen Harper will no doubt keep Canada's debt high and ever growing just to reward the international banking cartel he serves and who has supported him all the way.

I'm not saying the other candidates were much better they were all in fact freemasons with the exception of Elizabeth May of the Green party...and I'm not even sure if she is or not. Jack Layton, Michael Ignatieff and even Gilles Duceppe were/are members of this secret society.

It's a shame though about Jack Layton's passing...I was really looking forward to Canadian politics becoming interesting again.

I'm hoping Harper does some good now that he has a virtual dictatorship for 4 yrs even though his party only got 40% of the vote. But I think Canada is in for a bumpy ride.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

I think Prince Charles said this several years ago. Maybe he could flap his big ears and blow away all the greenhouse gases?

Better idea, perhaps he could eat less often, use less petrol (he does not pay for it anyway) and maybe realize his life of pomp comes at the cost of the citizens of his country? What he is really saying is that the world is not big enough for us and his family.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Charles is just parroting his mentor, Prince Philip's EUGENICS belief system.

Nazi collaborator and racist advocate of mass genocide Prince Philip, a man who has often expressed his desire to return to the earth as a "deadly virus" to thin the human population, says that there are too many people in the world as he attacked large families in a television interview set to air this week.

"The duke hints that curbing family sizes may be the best means of keeping the soaring cost of staple food products, such as bread and rice, in check," reports the London Times.

Food prices are going up,” he tells his interviewer, Sir Trevor McDonald. “Everyone thinks it’s to do with not enough food, but it’s really that demand is too great – too many people. Basically, it’s a little embarrassing for everybody. No one quite knows how to handle it. Nobody wants their family life to be interfered with by the government.”

Overlooking the fact that Prince Philip himself has four children and eight grandchildren, the article couches his comments in the fallacy that HRH is an "eco-warrior" and completely fails to point out that the Duke of Edinburgh's enthusiasm for culling the human herd actually stems from his warped advocacy of eugenics.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
One liner alert and an Alice in Wonderland reference...

Off with his head!

As a side note the depopulation thing could become a reality if he suddenly turns his head without warning. Those ears could function as a lethal weapon!

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Who the fluff cares? Really? Sorry, it's Friday night....

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by VforVendettea
You first princie.
If I were married to Cammie I would welcome and pray for death too.

Now that was funny...thanks for the laugh

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
All the "tu quoques" aside he is right. A world war and massive famines are inevitable. Billions will perish.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
So anyway, once everyone has got all of the Zionist/Freemason/Illuminati bile out of their system, in response to this...

I agree with him. I also think that despite what is own associations may or may not be, that doesn't change the fact that what he is saying is true.

Yes, the monarchy itself does radically need to change its' behaviour. If he wanted to make a positive example, he could probably get rid of a lot of the luxury that he presumably does have.

I don't think having too much money is a good thing, personally. Having enough to eat is important, but I think the sense of limitation that not having too much imposes, can actually be beneficial. It reinforces your connection with, and empathy for your fellow man, and it encourages you to remain realistic.

I might criticise the royal family for being economically out of touch with most people themselves, yes; but I'm not going to criticise Prince Charles for making this speech.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Well, the man has a point if we look at certain facts. The Holocene mass extinction is a factual event. That said, species do indeed die, extinction events do happen. It's 2011 and a lot of change has happened on Planet Earth than say, 1212BC.

Not to really get into the grave details about mass extinction, suffice to say it does happen and is happening right now. Life goes on. Something goes on, beyond human life which is a broader, more encompassing fact regarding life in general. It endures.

Humanity however, perhaps at some point will inevitably become extinct. Be it from nuclear war, pollution, Fukushima... pick a disaster or maybe the sun simply getting to old and unable to support life. That something ends. We were all a part of it, so I think that is good news.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Sounds about right coming from the father of the AntiChrist.....

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Falls right in line with the whole global warming scheme.Maurice Strong is a world reknown environmentalist and help set-up Agenda 21 and The Earth Charter Initiative a long with The Prince of Wales.
Source

In 1990, HRH The Prince of Wales invited Robert to start the International Business Leaders Forum (IBLF) as an educational charity dedicated to putting business at the heart of sustainable development in emerging markets and transition economies. With the active support and engagement of more than 80 international companies, IBLF programmes were set up to address a number of critical issues, including human rights, transparency, post-disaster reconstruction, health, sustainable tourism, the digital divide and youth unemployment.

Maurice Strong 1972 interview with BBC

U.N. Global Governance is also a characteristic of the Earth Charter.
Source

The purpose of ECI activity in this focus area and of the UN Task Force is to achieve recognition of the Earth Charter by the United Nations General Assembly and to demonstrate the relevance of the Earth Charter’s values and principles to global governance.

Also Maurice Strong is a believer of the Bahai Faith.

Bahá’u’lláh, the latest of these Messengers, brought new spiritual and social teachings for our time. His essential message is of unity. He taught the oneness of God, the oneness of the human family, and the oneness of religion.

Global Governance will be through a united faith based towards sustainability and saving resources.Better way to say it is control the masses under the guise of global warming so they can control the world,it's riches and resources.
Here's a nice little brainwashing video for the children where the earth charter is being set-up and implemented.

Source
The third world countries are primarily being developed using green technologies,while the children are being taught these lies and decpetions.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
Sounds about right coming from the father of the AntiChrist.....

You hit the nail right on the head

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join