It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince Charles Warns Of Major Human Extinction

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Prince Charles Warns Of Major Human Extinction

www.telegraph.co.uk

...Referring to himself as “an endangered species”, he warned that the world is already in the “sixth extinction event”, with species dying out at a much faster rate than at any time since the death of most of the dinosaurs 65 million years ago...

...He referred to a “sustainability revolution” that would force people to change their lifestyles so they consume less petrol, food and other resources.
(visit the link for the full news article)

+18 more 
posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
This "guy" takes the cake!

I think his attitude and hypocrisy are most typical of the elite who are running the earth into it's grave.

This "guy" has several palaces, several automobiles, dozens of servants...his carbon footprint and consumption of natural resources would be comparable to a small 3rd world island state.

I truly do hope "his species" is endangered and does in fact die off. The world would be a much better place without these "elite" running it and preaching how we "commoners" need to modify our unsustainable lifestyles.

What really raises my ire is the fact that this "guy's" mom is the head of my state. My prime minister has now ordered that the Queen's portrait shall be displayed at foreign embassies and not his...it would have been nice if Stephen Harper mentioned this before the election earlier this year. He has shown his true colours as a shill for the NWO elite.

Canadians are so screwed politically that England will probably abandon the monarchy and become a republic before Canada. Democracy is sorely lacking in Canada.

www.telegraph.co.uk

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by GrassyKnoll

Prince Charles looks half dead himself. If I looked like him I too would be saying the same thing

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrassyKnoll
Canadians are so screwed politically that England will probably abandon the monarchy and become a republic before Canada. Democracy is sorely lacking in Canada.
www.telegraph.co.uk

I was with you till the "Steven Harper is scarey and eats our democracies" crap.

Sorry Jack didnt win.

Steven Harper is the best thing to happen to Canada in 30 years... And most of the country thinks that also.

Suck it up like we had to do.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

"Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy."

I think the above quote says it all.Everyone in politics do the same thing.They "discover" a problem(which usually they caused it) and let the people solve it.
Charlie here is no different.He and his royal family consume tons of gas,petrol,food and then the rest of the world has to change their lifestyle to save the planet

Hypocrisy at its best.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but Charles is not the sharpest knife in the drawer. The best thing he could do for humanity is shut up, enjoy his millions, and leave the rest of us well enough alone.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Is this the same guy who travels in Private jets, Rols Royces (in London), Jags and Landrovers in the country?

I have always thought how funny it is that once the things the elites did or owned became the norm for the Plebs, it was either taxed or was declared a threat to the environment. This includes holidaying (vacationing) abroad, driving 4 x 4's, dropping the kids off to school using cars and driving through the countryside.

All I can say is do one Charlie boy, we are coming for you!!!

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Ants and Grasshoppers again. Oddly stuck in my head lately and good to post lol

My favorite line in a Bugs life

“If you let 1 ant stand up, then they all might stand up. Those ants outnumber us 100 to 1, and if they ever figure that out, there goes out way of life. It's not about food, it's about keeping those ants in line!”

Well I gotta get back to the colony...

+11 more 
posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Mehhh.. So let's get this straight. You need to be an impoverished nutter living in a forest tepe before your words can carry weight?
Prince Charles was born into wealth as are many, many others. Get over it. I suppose if you were him you would give it all up and go live in a mud hut somewhere? Yeah right.. He could have sat on his backside but he is actually one of the less useless royals and has done a lot for charity and organic causes. The Princes Trust alone has done some amazing work.
www.princeofwales.gov.uk...
www.looktothestars.org...
His wealth doesn't make his words untrue. You don't have to like him (or indeed his spectacularly large ears
). But he's certainly got more going for him than some of our grossly overpaid airhead celebrities and football stars.
edit on 9-9-2011 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Velocismo

Pardon me. You live in a completely different paradigm. We don't suck anything up. He is ears or he is out, PERIOD. He is not loved by anyone, just put up with in a corrupt system people hate, I've talked to many. He is NOT anything but a paid lacky employee and had better get over his ego trip ASAP.

Love as in pity maybe, but not admiration.
edit on 9-9-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
look who is talking. pffffft.
line two.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
We are at 7 billion people now on the planet. Eventually something will give and there will be a population collapse. We'll probably have another world war this time over resources before that happens though.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Here is the thing about CHarles, they are the ones we need to be alarmed of, they're the worst extinction event known to mankind. And, I suggest a nice reasonable solution.

Disclosure, bringing out the clean energy and hi technology.

But without them.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
While I have no love for the British Monarchy, he is kind of right. I have been saying it on ATS off and on for years. The problem is not over population or a lack of land but the distribution of resources. While we in the Western World enjoy our relative convenience, there are many countries that have to struggle for water...a basic resource, much less oil/petrol.

And the situation is only going to exasperate as our world and regional populations grow. More people equals a need for more resources and while we could theoretically transfer to more conservative usage, there is no realistic way that people will give up what they have.

While I personally think that a human extinction event is a bit more than an exaggeration, there are going to be problems in the future...whether it effects us or the next generation or the next, there will be problems.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock
While I have no love for the British Monarchy, he is kind of right. I have been saying it on ATS off and on for years. The problem is not over population or a lack of land but the distribution of resources. While we in the Western World enjoy our relative convenience, there are many countries that have to struggle for water...a basic resource, much less oil/petrol.

And the situation is only going to exasperate as our world and regional populations grow. More people equals a need for more resources and while we could theoretically transfer to more conservative usage, there is no realistic way that people will give up what they have.

While I personally think that a human extinction event is a bit more than an exaggeration, there are going to be problems in the future...whether it effects us or the next generation or the next, there will be problems.

The problem is, the western world wants to keep it this way.

Now, I often hear it is the U.S that are keeping these people in these circumstances, but let's be honest nearly 80% of these countries were under colonial control of some European country or other.

Why is it the U.S's problem? Okay the U.S think they are the world Police, but for Christ Sake, they couldn't give a rats ass about the sick or infirm. Just look at their own medical care, do you really think they care about other countries?
edit on 9/9/11 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
This is why it is VERY important you pay your carbon taxes to Al Gore and Queen Elizawitch. Carbon dioxide, which is present in the atmosphere at small, normal amounts as it has always been is responsible for the heating of the earth and only our lords who know better than us can protect us! Send them 90% of your check today and start living like a raccoon so our species doesn't die out! It's brilliant! Charles makes perfect sense here!

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

...Referring to himself as “an endangered species”, he warned that the world is already in the “sixth extinction event”, with species dying out at a much faster rate than at any time since the death of most of the dinosaurs 65 million years ago... ...He referred to a “sustainability revolution” that would force people to change their lifestyles so they consume less

LoL Death to the Vampires!

edit on 9-9-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978
Why is it the U.S's problem? Okay the U.S think they are the world Police, but for Christ Sake, they couldn't give a rats ass about the sick or infirm. Just look at their own medical care, do you really think they care about other countries?

I never said it was America's problem. But it is still fact and will contribute to resource consumption of all kinds, now and moving forward.

That is the point that Charles was getting at. Whether you like or hate the guy, he is not the focal point of the article...resource consumption vs population growth is.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

ZIONISTS! Look it up!
They believe we are all Goyim, (cattle) using up THEIR resources, destroying THEIR earth, so they are gonna wipe us all out and keep just a small herd.

They are behind 9-11, behind depopulation agenda's, vaccinations and chemical castration and the dumbing down of most of the worlds population. (If they are not sterilizing they are flat our murdering.)

Eugenics is in full swing, LOADS of info on it all over the place.

WAKE UP PEOPLE we must DELETE the ELITE>
The world is not over populated it is mismanaged. Resources are kept in scarcity so that certain ZIONIST interests maintain the power and control.

They have created a disposable world, they have kept natural healing and cures hidden, they keep free / clean energy suppressed.

DELETE THE ELITE BEFORE THEY KILL US ALL!

Hang the war criminals, take all the land and wealth from the Rothchilds/banks and ANYONE associated with them.

These satanic egoic fracks have caused EVERY problem we are currently facing aside from meteors (yet they very well may be hiding the truth about some of those from us.)

DELETE THE ELITE, THE ZIONAZI'S

I have much love for this world, but not for those who see beautiful spirits as ANIMALS and SLAVES.
We are all the creators children, equally and anyone who says otherwise, that we are not all entitled to life liberty and peace must be eradicated.

This is the ONLY way we will survive, take the control from them, DO NOT let them divide us any more. We are 99.9% the same, yet they lie and tell you otherwise. They control the governments, the media and the money. DELETE THE ELITE!

LEARN MORE HERE
www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
The problem is that Charles is speaking in hyperbole. The hypocrisy of it angers me, but let's let that go for the moment. We are not an endagngered species. we're not going to become an endangered species, and this whole Malthusian rot has been predicted and failed before, notably by the Club of Rome, who predicted we all would have starved to death decades ago.

The whole idea of a collapse of humanity is based on a house of cards of failed computer models and failed predictions for things like "peak oil" and "global warming," neither of which is real enough to account for the alarmism. This is supposed to be a conspiracy site and those two things right there are ripe for dissection (and have been elsewhere here). We're being played for fools, and the one thing people like Charles, Gore, and others are saying is that we need worldwide controls to force the population to reduce 'consumption,' redistribute the wealth, and stand in line like good little boys and girls while they still get to live in mansions and use more resources in a day than the rest of us do in a year. They are getting us to beg for a police state because they've got us so frightened that disaster is imminent.

That's how we got DHS and the TSA, and THAT sure worked out well.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join