It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reality, followed by a message. Age of Aquarius.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I'm not saying that this is a prophecy to our world, but i'm just stating a dream followed by a quote that is ringing in my head over and over today.

In my dream, society was living in a false reality, there was still fun and excitement in this reality, but it was sheltered from the real world and the real truth. Everyone was closely monitored by people who APPEARED to be helping, but they where just keeping people from running out of the reality's walls. In my dream, the civilization was caged in by barbed wire fence, about 10 fences deep, each one getting progressively harder to get out of. I remember getting off a roller coaster, but I was bored, that reality no longer thrilled me, it had nothing to offer, someone was going to guide me back in line but I jumped around them and over one fence. I accepted all of my cuts from the barbed wire and endured the pain, I could not stand that version of reality. I then was being shot at and explosions where going off as if they did not want people seeing the truth of reality. I escaped, but had no cuts as if I was protected on my journey out. I entered the world to find it in ruins, yet was still enlightening, I felt truly free, not a worry in the world.. But then I saw that the governing powers of the false reality where harvesting the outside world in secrecy, they found me but I fought back and entered back into the false reality and created a path for everyone to see that life is better then the false life they are living. at the point when everyone say the truth of reality the world turned into a mystical place of instant enlightenment, beauty and grace, knowledge was interconnected, nebula's and other beings flashed before my eyes as everyone began to ascend and shed their sins.

In this moment of ascension a voice said to me..
"You are about to meet the other Aquarius, change is coming"

We are currently shifting into the age of Aquarius, the 11th house.
is this related to everyone seeing 11;11?

.. It was like a sudden release of all stress.. it seemed so spiritual and enlightening.

Just seemed so appropriate for what our world is going through.. figured some of you may like it.

~ Namaste

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Multiply 1111x1111 or 1111111x1111111 or any amount of multple 1's and you get the pyr amid effect. try it 11-11-11 will bring unity

for example 111111x111111=12345654321
I read this before somewhere but also saw a thread on here the other day but could not find in a search. Pretty cool thing none the less imo

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ConspiraCity

Awesome dream, I believe your on to something whether metaphorical or real. We are entering the age of Aquarius, a Golden Age I have been told. Thanks S&F

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by mileslong54

yes it was an amazing dream.

I woke up exactly 11 min before my alarm went off.

11's have surrounded me all my life,

I'm an Aquarius : 11th house
Alpha numeric value of my name : 11
born 02/09 : 2+9 : 11
Ill wake up at exactly 11:11 some days

Both of my last jobs I got the call for the interview at 11:11.

I see elevens everywhere and I use it as a guide, it has led me to some VERY strange coincidences.

Some times I think I'm just looking for them, but then some times it becomes so abundant that its out of the ordinary. Don't know what to make of it.

That's what made that "You are about to meet the other Aquarius, change is coming" quote ring over and over.

edit on 9-9-2011 by ConspiraCity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Sorry to say but if you expect an era of love, enlightenment and prosperity you are in for a world of disappointment, because you of all people should know that ascension and spirituality is individual and personal.

Tribes, armies, criminals and rebels won't lay down their arms because we enter a new age. For them it will be just another day of business. Same as for anyone else.

At the end of a hard day... you can dream.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jepic
Sorry to say but if you expect an era of love, enlightenment and prosperity you are in for a world of disappointment, because you of all people should know that ascension and spirituality is individual and personal.

Tribes, armies, criminals and rebels won't lay down their arms because we enter a new age. For them it will be just another day of business. Same as for anyone else.

Unless there was some sort of near extinction event or some form of sudden spiritual enlightenment. But you are right, in our current world, both of those seem improbable, but not impossible.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiraCity

Unless there was some sort of near extinction event or some form of sudden spiritual enlightenment. But you are right, in our current world, both of those seem improbable, but not impossible.

Sudden spiritual enlightenment? Spiritual enlightenment isn't sudden. It's something you work for.
You are telling me everyone is about to get spiritually enlightened and everything that has happened thus far in human history will be forgotten just like that as if it never happened?

You are telling me all the ignorant people out there including Jersey shore are about to get spiritually enlightened for no apparent reason?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Jepic

You never know, I'm not saying its probable or likely. But hypothetically speaking, what if all of a sudden something happened and we where able to access all of our brains potential and some mass spiritual event happens when we pass through the other side of the milky way galaxy, kind of like a reversal on the polarity of matter. or an alien visitation, or some chemical gas cloud we drift through that reacts with our DNA.. I'm not saying its likely .. but hey.. we all can dream.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

reply to post by mileslong54

yes it was an amazing dream.

I woke up exactly 11 min before my alarm went off.

11's have surrounded me all my life,

I'm an Aquarius : 11th house
Alpha numeric value of my name : 11
born 02/09 : 2+9 : 11
Ill wake up at exactly 11:11 some days

Both of my last jobs I got the call for the interview at 11:11.

I see elevens everywhere and I use it as a guide, it has led me to some VERY strange coincidences.

Some times I think I'm just looking for them, but then some times it becomes so abundant that its out of the ordinary. Don't know what to make of it.

That's what made that "You are about to meet the other Aquarius, change is coming" quote ring over and over.

I know how you feel! These numbers are all over in my life. I was born in the 11th month too

I see it in various combos, a few have been really odd.

I have always wondered what it was.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
This is a great post. Yes, the Illusion is about to End.
Please take a look here.
illuminatimatrix.wordpress.com...

I'm not saying that this is a prophecy to our world, but i'm just stating a dream followed by a quote that is ringing in my head over and over today.

In my dream, society was living in a false reality, there was still fun and excitement in this reality, but it was sheltered from the real world and the real truth. Everyone was closely monitored by people who APPEARED to be helping, but they where just keeping people from running out of the reality's walls. In my dream, the civilization was caged in by barbed wire fence, about 10 fences deep, each one getting progressively harder to get out of. I remember getting off a roller coaster, but I was bored, that reality no longer thrilled me, it had nothing to offer, someone was going to guide me back in line but I jumped around them and over one fence. I accepted all of my cuts from the barbed wire and endured the pain, I could not stand that version of reality. I then was being shot at and explosions where going off as if they did not want people seeing the truth of reality. I escaped, but had no cuts as if I was protected on my journey out. I entered the world to find it in ruins, yet was still enlightening, I felt truly free, not a worry in the world.. But then I saw that the governing powers of the false reality where harvesting the outside world in secrecy, they found me but I fought back and entered back into the false reality and created a path for everyone to see that life is better then the false life they are living. at the point when everyone say the truth of reality the world turned into a mystical place of instant enlightenment, beauty and grace, knowledge was interconnected, nebula's and other beings flashed before my eyes as everyone began to ascend and shed their sins.

In this moment of ascension a voice said to me..
"You are about to meet the other Aquarius, change is coming"

We are currently shifting into the age of Aquarius, the 11th house.
is this related to everyone seeing 11;11?

.. It was like a sudden release of all stress.. it seemed so spiritual and enlightening.

Just seemed so appropriate for what our world is going through.. figured some of you may like it.

~ Namaste

edit on 11-9-2011 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
An interesting dream!

Those number things can be wierd.....mine is 12. I was born in Dec. and everything after that is 12's for me. My addresses of everywhere I have lived, phone numbers, EVERYTHING adds up to twelve, to this day!

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bluesma
An interesting dream!

Those number things can be wierd.....mine is 12. I was born in Dec. and everything after that is 12's for me. My addresses of everywhere I have lived, phone numbers, EVERYTHING adds up to twelve, to this day!

It is numericaly impossible that your phone numbers add up to 12, sorry. example:2123212 no way you number was lower than that and thats 13.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips

Originally posted by Bluesma
An interesting dream!

It is numericaly impossible that your phone numbers add up to 12, sorry. example:2123212 no way you number was lower than that and thats 13.

No. You have misunderstood me. I will give an example. I am in France. Ou phone numbers here broken up into two digits, 4 times, like this- 00.00.00.00. I won't tell you my phone number of course, but each of those two digits adds up to twelve. When I was in the states, the separation was 000-0000 in which the first three added together made 12, the four after added together made 12.

edit on 11-9-2011 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
I have been the number 69 everyday now for past 2 months . I recently met a vagabond lad who has been seeing the number 11 since he was a child.

Indeed the New Age is upon us. Get it? New Age? We will all start at 0. Since age doesn't exist in eternity. We will all be equal with a new beginning. Truth is the New Age.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by rabzdguy
I have been the number 69 everyday now for past 2 months . I recently met a vagabond lad who has been seeing the number 11 since he was a child.

Indeed the New Age is upon us. Get it? New Age? We will all start at 0. Since age doesn't exist in eternity. We will all be equal with a new beginning. Truth is the New Age.

And the truth is everyone has seen the number 11 since they were children...
And I'm sure the truth is that everyone has seen other numbers as well.

Why did this thread have to go down the path of numerology...it was so interesting.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ConspiraCity

When the moon is in the 7th house, and Jupiter aligns with Mars....The 5th Dimension

When the moon is in the Seventh House And Jupiter aligns with Mars Then peace will guide the planets And love will steer the stars This is the dawning of the Age of Aquarius The Age of Aquarius Aquarius! Aquarius! Harmony and understanding Sympathy and trust abounding No more falsehoods or derisions Golden living dreams of visions Mystic crystal revelation And the mind's true liberation Aquarius! Aquarius! When the moon is in the Seventh House And Jupiter aligns with Mars Then peace will guide the planets And love will steer the stars This is the dawning of the Age of Aquarius The Age of Aquarius Aquarius! Aquarius!

It might be interesting to ask an astrologer about what is in the 11th house when the sky is as the song explains....

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Interesting dream my friend.

I was just speaking with another brother here about a week ago concerning the Age of Aquarius. Your dream is accurate.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM
Interesting dream my friend.

I was just speaking with another brother here about a week ago concerning the Age of Aquarius. Your dream is accurate.

With Love,

Your Brother

Not to be rude, but you are saying we are living in the matrix? Or are you taking this on a metaphorical stand point?

IE - living in an altered reality due to MSM filtering what we know about global events

Or are we literally wired into a computer system, and living in a reality created for us, in which case can someone please program my hair back in?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Spruk

Our Thoughts and Actions are based on perception of reality, those who control money control the world via mainstream propaganda. Thus, those who control money control our thoughts and actions.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Remember what you were told in your dream:

"was sheltered from the real world and the real truth."

So expect replies just like Jepic's.
They dew kNot know the real truth about this thing they call Life, but they know what the truth isn't (aka: Blue Pill Philosophy).

Believe your dream, it's the first one I've heard with any serious truth to it.

Ribbit

Ps: You said you are an Aquarian. Is that based on the old Zodiac timetable or the kNew one? I ask because I was a Pisces in the old one and an Aquaian like you with the corrected 13 Constellation version. Also, may I suggest you check out your Dreamspell Galactic Signature here:

www.astrodreamadvisor.com...#

Use the Dreamspell Calculator first and enter your birthdate, to get your Galactic Signature, then scroll down and find your Galactic Signature and click on it and read. I bet you'll be surprised at what it says about you.
Also, if you have a mate, dew theirs as well.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join