It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6.7 quake hits off the coast of Vancouver Island/Washington State

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Hello ATSers,

Please forgive this being in the wrong forum, I can't post in the others yet, I`m hoping one of the nice mods will move this to the appropriate area. I live on Vancouver Island Canada and we just had a fairly large quake. It was felt all over the Island and in and around the Vancouver, BC area. I guess this is more proof that CME`s can cause instability in the earth`s crust.

www.ctv.ca...

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by chirotic

Search before posting!!
This has been posted at least 4 times before you
Also, I live in Port Alberni, and I didn't feel a thing.
Maybe my house is so shoddily built that I don't even notice earthquakes, but I know some other people here reported feeling it, so who knows..

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I find this interesting. I had read only a few weeks prior that Vancouver was the next in the ring of fire to get the next few major earthquakes. I hope this is not the case. The increased seismic activity is unsettling.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SpongeBeard

I wouldn't be too hard on them.

I tend to get pretty excited when I feel a quake too and I don't blame them for wanting to share a personal experience.

Welcome to ATS!!!

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by chirotic

Hi chirotic, and welcome to the ATS Introductions Forum, this forum is confined to introductions only.

The Introduction Forum is for introductions To tell something about you; not to start a thread about a topic.“Intro threads” that are really “topic threads” will be removed. Please Review, Welcome to ATS, it’s time to introduce yourself.

If you feel ATS must be made aware of a story or have an issue please use the complaint feature located in the Member Tools and get the full attention of the entire Staff.

You are more than welcome to post a new introduction thread about you, if you wish.

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.

Thread closed.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

top topics

join