It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zapping the brain with magnets makes it IMPOSSIBLE to lie, claim scientists

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Hey Human_Alien!!! SOOOOO good to see you back and posting!!! I was upset when... anywho!

YES! And more than that it has been admitted that that technology could be used for manipulation of peoples minds by former Army psyops/NSA agent Michael Aquino (also a big name when your researching mind control and MK-ULTRA!

19 Atmosphericelectromagnetic(EM)activity:TheHumanbodycommunicatesinternallybyEMand electrochemical impulses. The EM field displayed in Kirlian photographs, the effectiveness of acupuncture, and the body’s physical responses to various types of EM radiation (X-rays, infrared radiation, visible light spectra, etc.) are all examples of human sensitivity to EM forces and fields. Atmospheric EM activity is regularly altered by such phenomena as sunspot eruptions and gravitational stresses which distort the Earth’s magnetic field. Under varying external EM conditions, humans are more or less disposed to the consideration of new ideas. MindWar should be timed accordingly. Per Dr. L.J. Ravitz:
Electromagnetic field constructs add fuel to the assumption unifying living matter harmoniously with the operations of nature, the expression of an electromagnetic field no less than non-living systems; and that as points on spectrums, these two entities may at last take their positions in the organization of the universe in a way both explicable and rational ... A tenable theory has been provided for emergence of the nervous system, developing not from functional demands, but instead deriving as a result of dynamic forces imposed on cell groups by the total field pattern. Living matter on has a definition of state based on relativity field physics, through which it has been possible to detect a measurable property of total state functions. (Ravitz, State- Function, Including Hypnotic States” in Journal of American Society of Psychosomatic Dentistry and Medicine, Vol. 17, No. 4, 1970.)
20 Ionization of the air: An abundance of negative condensation nuclei (“air ions”) in ingested air enhances alertness and exhilaration, while an excess of positive ions enhances drowsiness and depression. Calculation of the ionic balance of a target audience’s atmospheric environment will be correspondingly useful. Again this is a naturally-occurring condition - caused by such varying agents as solar ultraviolet light, lightning, and rapidly-moving water - rather than one which most be artificially created. (Detonation of nuclear weapons, however, will alter atmospheric ionization levels.) Cf. Soyke, Fred and Edmonds, Alan, The Ion Effect. New York: E.P. Dutton, 1977. 21 Extremely Low Frequency (ELF) waves: ELF waves up to 100 Hz are once more naturally occurring, but they can also be produced artificially (such as for the Navy’s Project Sanguine for submarine communication). ELF-waves are not normally noticed by the unaided senses, yet their resonant effect upon the human body has been connected to both physiological disorders and emotional distortion. Infrasound vibration (up to 20 Hz) can subliminally influence brain activity to align itself to delta, theta, alpha, or beta wave patterns, inclining an audience toward everything from alertness to passivity. Infrasound could be used tactically, as ELF-waves endure for great distances; and it could be used in conjunction with media broadcasts as well. See Playfair, Guy L. and Hill, Scott, The Cycles of Heaven. New York: St. Martin’s Press, 1978, pages 130-140.

Source, Army document Mind War.
This document predates HAARP and HAARP has the ability to do all of these things!

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
I thought it erased memories. Contradictory science reports?

Hey Unity!

That is being tested through some sort of chemical/drug though. This is drug-less.

I think every thing on this planet can either benefit or be run on magnetic fields. I think the Pyramids were built on (and used in conjunction with) earth's magnetic field.

I further think science knows all this only, there's no big profit to be made in something so relatively cheap.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

Hey Pianopraze!!!!

Nice to see you too.

Yeah, I know. There's so little we know about what they are really doing. And using. And clandestinely affecting us..

After reading that article you linked I wonder if Crop Circles are playing a part into the whole scheme of things? It's been proven that most of CC fields (probably the authentic ones) give off very high EMF spikes. What would cause that?

So maybe, whoever might be responsible for them (if they're not natural by way of some harmonic frequency) might be trying to counter-act or derail HAARP.
Who knows.

And the plots thicken and the conspiracies linger on.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

I have no idea what causes the real crop circles which have been going on 1000s of years longer than these hoaxsters who are ... literally... muddying the field. All real crop circles seem to have high EMF in addition to many other anomalies.

I personally think the earth is producing these, not UFO's but I listen to all theories on the subject... I think the world is a far more mysterious and wonderful place and "science" is a false rubric which distracts from the exploration of reality.

I hope and believe that there is some good or natural counterbalancing force!

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skewed
reply to post by Heartisblack

I think you are lying.

As long as your medical insurance covers it, they'll give you everything. At ten I sliced my arm open and spent a month in the psychiatric hospital. This is the sanest I've been in years. I've had mental problems for years.
edit on 9-9-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heartisblack

Originally posted by Skewed
reply to post by Heartisblack

I think you are lying.

As long as your medical insurance covers it, they'll give you everything. At ten I sliced my arm open and spent a month in the psychiatric hospital. This is the sanest I've been in years. I've had mental problems for years.

I don't know about you Heart. Seems you go out of your way to display this dark side. Even your name is dark. You admit you're a 'good liar?" You sound proud of that. Is that a redeeming quality to have?

Hmmmm, I wouldn't think too many people would offer up such personal (and perhaps embarrassing) details like you're doing so I'll call you out. I think you ARE a liar. You're lying about being a liar and.....being mentally unstable.
Even crazy people don't know they're crazy.

But hey, if you're the real deal (which I doubt) why don't you volunteer for this in some clinical trial? After all, according to you, it can only help science.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by pianopraze

I have no idea what causes the real crop circles which have been going on 1000s of years longer than these hoaxsters who are ... literally... muddying the field. All real crop circles seem to have high EMF in addition to many other anomalies.

I personally think the earth is producing these, not UFO's but I listen to all theories on the subject... I think the world is a far more mysterious and wonderful place and "science" is a false rubric which distracts from the exploration of reality.

I hope and believe that there is some good or natural counterbalancing force!

I like how you think! We're not only in the same book, we're on the same page! Maybe even the same line!

So nice to have like-minded friends on here!
Thanks!

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Do cell phones have magnets in them? And how big are these magnets? I know that if you threaten to whack someone upside the head with a magnet it is usually a pretty good truth-getter.

Which side of the head? I think this may be a better method than waterboarding or the Chinese Water Torture. But how do we know it actually works? Could the test subject really have been lying or telling the truth anyway? Wow, think of all the parents who could use this..."Why are you so late coming home? Be careful what you say, I have a magnet." Well that could apply for wives as well talking to their husbands.

But really to test the method, would you not have to restrain the person you intend to use it on? That is a whole other can of ethical worms to deal with. Interesting.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by dontlaughthink
We are bombarded with magnetic fields most of the time because electricity traveling through a wire creates a magnetic field. Hmmm ..I wonder if answering your phone to the left or right makes a difference.

Isn't that one of the prime reasons wires are covered with plastic?
But I'll tell ya this much, my ear (left one. I guess I'm left-earred) always has a hum to it and I think it's due to my cell phone usage of late.

Unfortunately there's always a moment of retrospection when we realize there was a less harmful and easier way of doing things and sometimes, to our determent!
It never fails! We always seem to complicate everything especially when there's a profit to be made!

If your ear hums, that could be tinnitus.

One time I placed a magnet on my leg to see if the theory of too much iron was in my body and it left a brown spot that is there to this day. I think I may have Haemochromatosis, which is too much iron. This condition affects all parts of the body and even mimicks other diseases. This condition is called "The Celtic Curse" because it is found more often in people of Irish descent.

I think that magnets may affect our bodies. But to tell the truth or lie is something we can choose to do. I remember that a pastor of mine said one time that all babies lie before they talk and steal before they walk, meaning that babies have not yet formulated an understanding of those things and therefore they do things without knowledge. He had based this on observation of babies. He shared about how a toddler will take a toy from another child and then if asked about it they say no, that the toy is theirs. I think he was trying to teach the adults that they were doing things they should not be doing and not telling the truth about it.

But babies and toddlers don't understand the concepts so this should not be tested on children.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Free fulltext pdf jjjtir.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/j-bbr-2011-07-028.pdf

----------

Behavioural Brain Research
Volume 225, Issue 1, 20 November 2011, Pages 209-214
doi:10.1016/j.bbr.2011.07.028 or www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0166432811005468

Effect of prefrontal transcranial magnetic stimulation on spontaneous truth-telling

Inga Karton a, b, and Talis Bachmann c,

a Institute of Psychology, University of Tartu, 78 Tiigi Street, 50410 Tartu, Estonia

b Estonian Academy of Security Sciences, 61 Kase Street, 12012 Tallinn, Estonia

c Institute of Public Law, University of Tartu, Kaarli puiestee 3, 10119 Tallinn, Estonia

Received 11 March 2011; revised 9 July 2011; accepted 16 July 2011. Available online 22 July 2011.

Acknowledgments

We thank Carolina Murd for substantial help throughout the work behind this article. The present work was partly supported also by the Estonian Ministry of Education and Research and the Scientific Competency Council through the targeted financing research theme SF0182717s06, “Mechanisms of Visual Attention”.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Sweetheart, that's what psychology is for if you admit you have a problem, you get help. I've been depressed for years, I lied several times when I said I didn't need help and I did, I hid my pain for years. I have nothing to lie about. Depression is no joke Op, makes you feel like #. You can barely move.

Crazy people don't know they're crazy, that is true. I didn't at first, until I had to go get psychological help. Then it was told, I denied it. First time I was put in the psychiatric ward was when I was eight. I've been in and out for years.

Clinical trials help, they are amazing. The only thing is how you feel afterward, like a human guinea pig.
Just because I have problems doesn't mean I want to feel like a human guinea pig.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Sweetheart, that's what psychology is for if you admit you have a problem, you get help. I've been depressed for years, I lied several times when I said I didn't need help and I did, I hid my pain for years. I have nothing to lie about. Depression is no joke Op.

Crazy people don't know they're crazy, I didn't at first, until I had to go get psychological help. Then it was told, I denied it. First time I was put in the psychiatric ward was when I was eight and clinical trials help, they are amazing. The only thing is how you feel afterward, like a human guinea pig.

Just because I have problems doesn't mean I want to feel like a human guinea pig.

I hardly see having a few magnets hooks to your brain as being a guinea pig. Hell, a cell phone is far more dangerous. What harm can a natural magnet do that that would be any more harmful than say.....any one of your medications?

I'm sorry if you really are, well.....mental. Or having mental issues. I think it's easy to fall into that state of being. I think half the trick is not falling in too deeply.

I wish you well. I wish you love and I wish you light!

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Trust me, I've had electric shock therapy and I'm still a liar, and a damn good one.

Not good enough, you would be too rich to surf the commoners internet if you were that good a liar.

Sorry about the electroshock though. I feel it is just torturing the patient to the point where they mask the so called 'symptoms'.

Perhaps you were just seeing what they (TPTB) want to hide from the rest of us.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I have been shocked by 50,000 volts.. I was able to lie right away pretending it didn't hurt.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

maybe we should just make our politicians shut up with electromagnetism on their speech center of the brain.
edit on 9-9-2011 by ConspiraCity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by VforVendettea

I'm still practicing, besides the professional liars are politicians. If you want to become a liar go be a politician, every other word that comes out of their mouth is a lie.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Sweet, time to get together with my engineering buddies, and reverse engineer this.
We need to make it airborne, and use it on Obama, to finally get to reveal if reptilians are real.

Props Estonia!

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
its not a lie if you believe it.

pathological liars usually believe the concocted stories they tell so their brains cant tell the difference between a real memory and a fabricated one. If you dont know your lying how can anybody else??

Scientists = Fail

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
How do we know these scientists are actually telling the truth?

Did they have magnets at the side of their heads when they made the announcements?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I just want to volunteer my services for any future testing. I personally think it is bunk and I have to see for myself if it is even possible. Hook me up and zap away. If this can make me be honest when I am purposely trying to lie...well I have to see it to believe it

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join