It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's the deal?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
We're on the verge of global economic meltdown and no one here is giving it any attention. I thought the people here would be on top of things when the shtf. Greek 1 year bond yields are at 98% and there's a lot of talk about Greece defaulting over the weekend.
edit on 9-9-2011 by BlackStar99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackStar99

There's 3 pages just from today in the market data thread alone. I'm sure plenty of other threads are touching on it too...

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by pause4thought

There's 3 pages just from today in the market data thread alone. I'm sure plenty of other threads are touching on it too...

Yeah there's threads, my problem is the lack of attention they're getting...

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Explain more detail.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
We are already paying attention, don´t worry. Let them fall smoothly.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Well most of us have known for quite some time. And those who didn't, well they know now.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Everyone is watching that but the problem is, TPTB combined with nature's terrible timing have insured that is but one of at least a half a dozen different things over the next few days. Each one would qualify as a major concern or potential crisis in it's own right. Remember the good old days when a possible market crash would dominate the headlines with no competition? The tempo of today's events are enough to make anyone dizzy and lose track of which crisis should be watched closer, IMO.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
The sky has been falling on most of us for more than a couple of years now. If you are one of the lucky who haven't had it hit you in the head, and you don't have half a mind to look around at it beating down on others....well, I don't have too much to say for you.

This is old news, for most of us...and we are living it on a daily basis.

I think most are at the point of just thinking...no s#|t Sherlock, where have you been since 2008?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

Everyone is watching that but the problem is, TPTB combined with nature's terrible timing have insured that is but one of at least a half a dozen different things over the next few days. Each one would qualify as a major concern or potential crisis in it's own right. Remember the good old days when a possible market crash would dominate the headlines with no competition? The tempo of today's events are enough to make anyone dizzy and lose track of which crisis should be watched closer, IMO.

Ah yes the good old days,
when we had only one crisis at a time!
Only joking, no you are right, so much information, so many crises. So little time.
I liken it to pulling the plug in your bathtub.
The lower the water gets,
the faster the vortex.
And soon the water will be gone.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Some Euro Country will come in and save the day and the can will be kicked down the road for a few more months.

I have a small guess to what might happen this weekend. US gets attacked again to divert attention from Greece as it declares bankruptcy. Theres my false flag predition
edit on 9-9-2011 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Thing is...

Out of all the crack pot ideas that gets sprouted on this site, Its this thats the most important and least covered, and heres why.

You get to a certain point, you understand the Fraction Reserve Banking system, You trace the family trees and see that nearly every major Corp/Bank in the world is controled by a handfull of society... and you think to your selvs this cant be true can it?

We are condiontioned for it all our lives, everyone knows more or less in there own little way we are all f00ked, and there is nothing NOTHING we can do about it and thats why people just dont give a damm anymore.

Let it happen and see were we go from there....only way is up

ive given up on "The Truth" im just gonna go out take some drugs drink some beer and pull some lovely ladys...World will still be here when i sober up right?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
We are aware. And we ♥ what's happening.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by TreX-UK

Already ahead of you. I was drinking beer earlier this evening. A lot of investors I believe don't care if a country goes default in 2 or 3 weeks, they just want to make money right now. I heard someone on cnbc saying Greece and other countries should just declare bankruptcy and get it all over with so that they can start growing again. I think the extra damage may be very severe which is why the rest of the EU keeps kicking the can down the road as far as possible. It does look like they are running out of road.

I don't usually post or look on ATS when it comes to financial information. Following all the crazy stories on here doesn't work well when it comes to working on your finances or actually investing money to make money. If I followed everything on here, I would likely never go long in the market.
edit on 10/9/11 by orionthehunter because: Is this line really necessary? I think not.

new topics

top topics

join