It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You're all as crazy as me!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I've been lurking ATS for sometime (4-6 months roughly) and i thought by the time spent here i'd get a grasp on its members...i've assumed, i've predicted, i've believed, i've disbelived, i've been right and i've been wrong(This was all on posts i've read and the replies that follow). That being said i feel its time i say my part in a digital world that seems so insignificant to the rest of humanity.

I think we are on a path of self destruction and we only have ourselves to blame, opportunities have been missed and our generation is finally waking up to see the handy work.
You would also notice than the "baby boomers" seem to think we're a product of our own inability, not wanting to work to afford houses and the basic luxurious any decent country is capable of giving. But we do know something is very wrong with our system, sure basic needs are easier to obtain but a "median" life has almost become impossible to some. In fact over 50% of Australian families think they'll be renting until they die.

I think that's a disgusting way to treat civilized person that spends 40-60 years paying taxes to be left with nothing and treated like a criminal(if there money class allowed it)

Im 27, live in Melbourne, Australia. Work roughly between 40-60 hours per week at a semi-decent earning and if i judge myself, its because my peers work harder than me for no reward. Make no mistake i do work hard but the current system is so against humanity i hate it(but its the only system we have). So i deal with it and make the best of a bad situation.

I've found comfort in knowing so many others feel the same way as i on this website, which is why i've decided to finally show myself, so to answer what category of crazy i belong to is quite simple
(I respect everybodies opinion so don't take that condescending if i find disbelief, im always open to change my views upon evidence)

Im agnostic.
I don't believe in grays, anunnaki, andromedias...etc.... Anything else radical without decent proof. (obviously that subject could change in proof of said things existed)It's more in the fictitious realm.
Dislike current forms of government and even though im from Australia, the US election is heavily on my mind.(We seem to follow suit, which disgusts me)
I do support Ron Pauls ideals of government.
I'm not rich and work 40-60 hours per week.
Certainly not a disinfo agent(most of my recent facts i only discover are on this website, so im going to find it hard to get S+F for new info)
My 2012 opinion is yet to be decided(i'll tell you @ 2013)

Hopefully i explained myself enough not to sound ignorant(im always open to evidence against my own system) and i hope to make some friends here!

Cheers!

edit on 9-9-2011 by SethGecko because: silly mistakes in the typing

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

My 2012 opinion is yet to be decided(i'll tell you @ 2013)

My type of guy.
Oh, and I'm probably crazier.
If you need any help, this is a big site, feel free to PM me.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SethGecko

Explanation: Flagged!

Personal Disclosure: Welcome! OL is sure a mod will be along soon to help out with an informative post etc. I also recommend utilizing the green chat voyuer function on the ATS tool bar to the bottom of most ATS webpages [aka the ribbon]! It will enable you to watch who and what is being posted in chat but unfortunately you wont be able to join or chat back until your post count reaches 200 posts or so.

Reply to this post with the reply function up top right of this post and that'll be another post towards your mandatory 20 posts before you can start your own threads

Peace and much love!

Sincerely OL [OmegaLogos]

P.S. OL is on the disability support pension due to being legally insane in Oz! I might just trump your level of crazy... but worry not as it's not the crazy that counts, but instead an attitude of Deny Ignorance!

Good Luck!

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Welcome!

Great intro!

I too am with you on the "fantasy realm"... I dont dis the idea of it, but would believe it once I see it

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaLogos
P.S. OL is on the disability support pension due to being legally insane in Oz! I might just trump your level of crazy... but worry not as it's not the crazy that counts, but instead an attitude of Deny Ignorance!
Good Luck!

Sorry if i misrepresent the quote. I recently had a discussion about the Australian governments ability to support the nation regarding centerlink on another forum. But a figure i couldn't figure out, was if the 5.3% unemployment rate of our roughly 23billion population was the only people we supported on government funding?

Alot of people do take advantage of the government and our tax payer dollars, i also feel even if we ended that bad situation. They'd spend it on something just as bad. (People living off $500 per fortnight in Australia are not living well)

I guess what im trying to say is i dont mind helping the needy, the leechers i dislike(I was one for 3/4 years its only recently i woke up personally)
edit on 9-9-2011 by SethGecko because: (no reason given)

top topics

join