It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neocons, cornered Rats?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Neocons have a problem.

9-11 is being laid at their feet. The evidence circulating around the net and government offices at the present time is overwhelming, and can no longer be kept from the general public. This is not a good time for them, it�s too early in the agenda. Their plans coming to light at this point in time may be their downfall. The tentacles of their organizations are not fully developed, manpower insufficient, enough political and agency control lacking, losing media control, public outrage over their crimes. As the cards come down many will be frantic to cover their association, some will succeed, most will not. There will be some on the inside who become �deep throats� and further damage the great plans of the NOW.

But you know what they say about cornered rats......

Respects,

[edit on 23-8-2004 by 1amc]

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1amc
Neocons have a problem.

sorry, but what is a neocon

i proberly know, but i'm not sure

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by UK Wizard

Neocons have a problem.

sorry, but what is a neocon

i proberly know, but i'm not sure

The Wikipedia does a good job of explaining it.

Neoconservatism refers to the political goals and ideology of the "new conservatives" in the United States, characterized by hawkish views on foreign policy and a lesser emphasis on social issues and minimal government than other strains of American conservatism.

From here

[edit on 23-8-2004 by Whiskey Jack]

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 05:29 PM
link   

The term neoconservative is somewhat controversial, with many to whom the label is applied rejecting it. It has become increasingly popular in recent years, to the point where many say it is becoming overused and lacking any coherent definition, especially since many so-called neoconservatives vehemently disagree with one another on major issues.

en.wikipedia.org...(United_States)

Respects,

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 01:35 AM
link   
If the extremes on the conservative side are called "neocons," what are the extremes on the liberal side called? "neolibs"?

Both sides, after all, have their fair share of extremists...

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Call them whatever you like....neocons were behind 9-11.

Respects,

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Call them whatever you like....neocons were behind 9-11.

Respects,

What rock did you crawl out from, I have heard it all now, Conservatives are now terrorist? You my friend are why we do not need to have a liberal like Kerry in office. You give the left a bad name. next thing you'll say is that Saddam was a card caring Republican who voted for Bush. get a life.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 08:16 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 08:23 AM
link   
1AMC,
I have heard some of the 9/11 reasoning behind your asertion. Please enlighten the other members. I'm not saying that I am buying into the whole argument, just that I find it an interesting theory.

I do feel that the Neocons are dangerously missguided and probably on the brink of their downfall. We can only hope.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I have reach the conclusion that trying to enlighten some is impossible.
Over the next few days and weeks many will receive an epiphany.
If someone hasn't seen "911 In Plane Site" or know of the work that has been done on 9-11 issues, they soon will.

Respects,

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Neocons have a problem.

9-11 is being laid at their feet. The evidence circulating around the net and government offices at the present time is overwhelming, and can no longer be kept from the general public. This is not a good time for them, it�s too early in the agenda. Their plans coming to light at this point in time may be their downfall. The tentacles of their organizations are not fully developed, manpower insufficient, enough political and agency control lacking, losing media control, public outrage over their crimes. As the cards come down many will be frantic to cover their association, some will succeed, most will not. There will be some on the inside who become �deep throats� and further damage the great plans of the NOW.

Although I don't think that I would ever use "deep throats", and NOW in the same sentence; I have to agree with you, NOW is about as insidious an organization as can found. The transformation of a �rights� oriented group into a partisan political machine is reprehensible, but it has happened before.

Thanks for your diligent attention to this travesty of justice.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThunderCloud
If the extremes on the conservative side are called "neocons," what are the extremes on the liberal side called? "neolibs"?

Both sides, after all, have their fair share of extremists...

The "neo" in neocon isn't intended to be a perjorative (for a liberal, that's just the word "conservative" in general
), it's to differentiate the neoconservatives from the more traditionally conservative branch of the Republican party.

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Neoconservative � A "neocon" is more inclined than other conservatives toward vigorous government in the service of the goals of traditional morality and pro-business policies. Tends to favor a very strong foreign policy of America as well.

www.lewrockwell.com...

Respects,

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Yes, the Neo-Cons are on record, in their own words and with their own signatures, as needing and wanting a quote "Pearl Harbor" like event to accelerate their edicts for a "New American Century". Amazingly enough, most of the authors became Executive Branch officials in the very next administration, with direct power over the functions to bring that event to bare, a scant number of months after penning that prophetic tome.

In the police dramas I've watched, when the husband says in his local bar in front of witnessess "I'd like to slit that cheating b***hs throat", and his wife winds up missing & then found dead, with a slit throat, he usually becomes a prime suspect.

That people cheer their "Team" because they've got the White House after losing three elections in a row and "look away" from the facts, is called cognitive dissonance
Don't worry, we'll be done with them soon & they'll be back reading Ann Coulter books & saying how the First Lady really is a witch & foreigner and running the White House.

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Neocons have a problem.

[edit on 23-8-2004 by 1amc]

Sure would be nice if they'd do us all a favor and off themselves.

But they won't. They know they're headed straight for hell.

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 08:59 AM
link   

If someone hasn't seen "911 In Plane Site" ....

DC 9/11 is much more interesting and enlightening.
Give that a try.

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 09:23 AM
link   
A great book on the neocon links with 9/11 is The New Pearl Harbor: Disturbing Questions About the Bush Administration and 9/11, by David Ray Griffin. He presents the "disturbing questions" in brief, clear form and footnotes his sources well.

-koji K.

[edit on 25-8-2004 by koji_K]

top topics

join