It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

AMERICA invaded by RUSSIA

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Could Russia invade America?

How would they invade, how could it be possible?


Anyone???

I am a Screen Writer looking for some Ideas.




posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by They
Could Russia invade America?

How would they invade, how could it be possible?


Anyone???

I am a Screen Writer looking for some Ideas.



Last time i checked the United Socialist States of Soviet Russia was dead lol
Probably nuclear attacks, airforce attack the land invasion



posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 04:10 PM
link   
ever seen the movie Red Dawn ? It wouldn't be just Russia alone !



posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Are you going to have an American hero to thwart the efforts of the Russian military in your story???



posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
Are you going to have an American hero to thwart the efforts of the Russian military in your story???



not just one, it should be a group... like ATS !!! we could do it



posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Why not have Russians as the good guys and Americans as the bad guys???



posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Realistically, no, it couldn't happen. The US has too big an advantage with their AF/Navy. There best chance would be to come through Alaska I suppose.

Or how about this: they covertly imigrate an army to Canada/Mexico, then stage a land invasion through the suspect boarder patrole.



posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I know this is purely hypothetical but even in its prime, the Soviet Union would not even think about such an invasion. We simply didn't want to, and I doubt we had the means.

But there was simply no reason. We lost too many people in WWII and had other priorities like rebuilding. You guys have no idea what devastation we had to go through. No idea.



posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 05:24 PM
link   
play freedom Fighters for PS2

the story is about an alternate timeline where Russia was winning the cold war, and they finally invaded the US



posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by WolfofWar
play freedom Fighters for PS2

the story is about an alternate timeline where Russia was winning the cold war, and they finally invaded the US


I din't know this thread was about all those strategy computer games



posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Russia would simply become allied with Mexico and then Mexico would invade..............NO WAIT.............They already have.



posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aelita
I know this is purely hypothetical but even in its prime, the Soviet Union would not even think about such an invasion. We simply didn't want to, and I doubt we had the means.

But there was simply no reason. We lost too many people in WWII and had other priorities like rebuilding. You guys have no idea what devastation we had to go through. No idea.


good point/post



posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aelita

Originally posted by WolfofWar
play freedom Fighters for PS2

the story is about an alternate timeline where Russia was winning the cold war, and they finally invaded the US


I din't know this thread was about all those strategy computer games


hmm....think it out now here.....He's trying to write a screenplay about russia invading the us....the game is about russia taking over the US....if he plays the game, he might get some inspiration in an idea of how to approach how russia may invade the US in his story..



posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by WolfofWar
hmm....think it out now here.....He's trying to write a screenplay about russia invading the us....the game is about russia taking over the US....if he plays the game, he might get some inspiration in an idea of how to approach how russia may invade the US in his story..


Oh I see now... Sorry... Then I think the story like this should never be written in the first place. Let's stick with the space aliens, giant worms, things of that nature.



posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Wow, it looks like I was right (sort of) when i said that the USSR would come through the Mexican/Canadian boarders. They had plans to break off oil and energy suplies by the use of KGB terrorists according to the largest recovery of KGB papers ever recieved by the west.

If you want to check it out, click here.



posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by American Mad Man
Wow, it looks like I was right (sort of) when i said that the USSR would come through the Mexican/Canadian boarders. They had plans to break off oil and energy suplies by the use of KGB terrorists according to the largest recovery of KGB papers ever recieved by the west.


Actually Mad Man, its from the Mitrokhin Archive. Mitrokhin was a KGB records clerk who had to review documents before filing them. His book is about notes that he took during his years there. Its a good read, but only for the hardcore. Its dull at points and slow reading but, facinating to see what the other side was up to in the cold war and what they thought of us. Esp Reagan.



posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Didn't Russia already invade the USA? Oh wait, that's the movie Red Dawn I'm thinking of...nm...



posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 02:56 AM
link   
it might just be in the works

www.tldm.org...



posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 04:12 AM
link   
That would be pretty hard. Think how much of the American population are armed. Not only would they have ot fight he military, they would have a huge country full of people with guns!



posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 11:57 AM
link   
How about inviting all the big shots over there for a summit meeting...

Then *drum roll*

They would take them prisoner, invade America, set fire to congress, the white house, ect ect...

Take prisoner's all the military personell...

They would have to do it the smart way, meaning not use force to invade...

We live ina time where our enemies are in suits and ties, and use the world of law and business to # us over...

Hence hold some kind of summit meeting/businese meeting, and voila, you got a bunch of american heads in your grasp...




top topics



 
0

log in

join