It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New to ATS, came with a strange Mars captures

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Hello,

I'm Mark, from Newfoundland, that triangle to the right of Canada. It's an awesome place, but we're just the foggiest, windiest, rainiest, snowiest and I believe cloudiest of all the provinces so weather isn't in favor or discovering much in the sky. I've still had a couple UFO sightings here, but they were completely to the east, the most easterly NA point actually at a place called Cape Spear. Very strange glowing objects that kept reappearing at great luminosity. In the end all we saw was a shooting star in the same area as one had disappeared. I say it's unidentifed as we catch dozens of planes and choppers coming from the Atlantic and passing over.

Anyways, I've spent some time analyzing pictures from Mars. One particular photo of Victoria Crater and a few other snaps from Google Earth - Mars. I'm not promoting this as a definite thing, but do judge to the best of your ability. I've had these saved for a while and I've definitely read a lot of posts from this site. It's about time I signed up for myself.

St Vincents @ Cape Verde/Victoria Crater
This is the only decent photo St Vincent. In other photos of the same place they go as far as to changing the entire tone and adding thick shadows.

St Vincent Zoomed In Comparison Clearer

In this photo you see the corner blown up and made as clear as I could possible without distorting the image or sharpening it too much. Pareidolia is what concludes a lot of these discoveries, but in my honest opinion it looks like something egyptian with an ankh type cross necklace. In the comparison of a different photo of St Vincent you can see how JPL did a number on the photo. At least I like to blame JPL for a lot of this. There's far too much editing in places of interest all over the Earth, Moon and Mars. It's hard to trust the bastards.

This G.Neukem seems to be at the root of most Mars "photoshopping". In this next photo is a crater which I've lost the coords to. I deleted the only photo that showed it, as these are zoomed in and cropped.

The first image is zoomed out of the crater a small bit, even so it looks fishy:

Zoomed out of Crater

Here's a zoom-in and a bit of editing to make it clearer:

Zoomed in, clearer-ish

I dunno. That # looks suspicious, it looks similar to statues I've seen somewhere. The round snail sort of shape intrigues me.

The last two images I have are basically the reason why I got into this. I was like, the #? Literally when I seen these. I was convinced that users could edit as they pleased.

Zoomed out and then in, and then edited:

Alien Thing Wtf

Zoom In

Bit better

This photo reminded me a lot of this

Hieroglyph Egypt

Moving on. This last image has had me stumped completely. Only viewable in night-time infrared, and I do have the coords included. To me, this looks like a Grey of #ing demon or something with horns, leaning down over a deceased Grey. There's also a strange sun-like image in the corner that I swear I've seen in egyptian hieroglyphs somewhere. You be the judge, please. These have been rattling my brain.

Two Aliens?

Closer

Again

Das all. Hope something is useful or interesting. I'm here for questions and I plan to stick around.

Peace

Mark

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
We are Rigel4. Welcome to the hive. You will make an excellent drone

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by murkraz

pareidolia

Welcome.

I'm here for questions and I plan to stick around.

If this ↑ is true, then don't be discouraged. Try again tomorrow.
Chances are, this thread will be closed down soon.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS my fellow human being.

A mod will be by shortly to point out the rules. One of which you have broken. But do not fret, it's a common mistake many new ppl make.

Enjoy your stay here and be sure to get your Tin-Foil hat custom fitted.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I will echo the previous posters comments. This is for introductions.

As far as what you are seeing in the photos that you have provided: I am not seeing it.

I see rocks.
I see craters.

Now if someone posted that Egyptian bas-relief carving photo and it was taken on Mars.... that's a whole different animal.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Thanks for the interesting pictures, and welcome to ATS.

Get 20 posts and you will be given the amazing privilege of starting your own threads. Usually it is frowned upon to use the introduction thread as a domain for specific topics - but these are simply pictures you felt like sharing so I think it should be fine.

G'luck and carry a high-powered flashlight - the Trolls hate anything illuminating.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Trolls are nothing. Most people on the internet take everything to ego- as they are emotionally tied to their outlook. Like I stated in this thread, pareidolia runs rampant with this, judge how you wish. I'm not stating anything about these photos and I just wanted to share what I had laying around on my PC that I found odd.

I shall get to work with acquainting myself and seeing what others have posted.

top topics

join