It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anomoly in Ancient Aliens episode. Please watch and send feedback. I need to know im not the only on

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I was watching Ancient Aliens on History's official website. At about 5:13 in the beginning of the video i noticed a dark ovoid or rectangular object in the sky of the shot that begins at that time frame. Amazingly, the object is just north-east of the immediate center of the shot. It is just above the play button to the left of a stone structure and slightly right of a Mountain range in the background. I have emailed History and an investigative reporting agency known for covering this type of story, and have yet to receive a responce from either. Since no explination has been given, this is beginning to concern me. If it was nothing more then a cloud i would expect any of the agencies i have contacted to tell me im a loon for seeing a UFO in a documentary about Ancient Aliens. If anyone has seen this object previously or subsequently PLEASE reply to this thread or Email me. I would love to know that im not the only person who has seen this, or found it extremely ironic!
edit on 9-9-2011 by EitherDrift because: (no reason given)

Season 3 episode 6. Aliens and Ancient Engineers.
edit on 9-9-2011 by EitherDrift because: forgot to add episode name and number

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by EitherDrift

got a link? episode?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Verry sorry about that. i will edit my thread. Season 3 episode 6. Aliens and Ancient Engineers.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I see it but I am thinking plane. Just my guess. I have it recorded and can slow mo it. Pause it if you can and take a closer look.

ETA, The way they pan the camera is a little mis-leading I think.
edit on 9-9-2011 by Doodle19815 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I saw it to but didnt have the chance to rewind it when watching the episode...and it went by too fast by the time i noticed it...but i remember thinking it looked like something was chilling in the sky...but i remember it being darker than the sky...so thought maybe it was a thunder cloud or something...glad others noticed it too

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Doodle19815

I have reiewed the video with my limited capability. E.g. watching it repeatedly pausing, and replaying the section.
It does appeare that the object remains stationary. It also seems to me that the object is quite close to the camera, much closer and lower then i beleive a plane would be. These are simply my concerns and curiositys. I am no expert in aviation or flight mechanics. I am not knowledgable in film research nor can i study the video in great detail. If you would please, review the video to the best of your ability and get back to me with any of your findings and opinions. Thankyou for your time and consideration in this matter!

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by BDIDDY425

Wonderfull. Im pleased and releived to hear that someone else did see this anomoly. Thankyou for the responce. If at all possible I encourage you to review the video and repost here with any of your thoughts!

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by EitherDrift

I saw that too, if you look a little later in the video you'll see that there is a mountain range over there, what looks like a ufo is actually the top of a mountain, the rest is covered in clouds.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by OUNjahhryn

Could you be more specific about where in the video this is please? I would like to review this against the clip in question. Thankyou!

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Well it looks like the episode (S03E06 Aliens and Ancient Engineers) has been removed from History's website. Notable that it was less then 2hrs from my origional thread here!

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I think its already covered in this thread below

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Hey thanks alot. I had no knowledge of the existing thread, as i am new to ATS. It seems that others have shared my curiosity in this. I appreciate the info and look forward to reading more about what this object is!

top topics

join