It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uncle got appointed to Grand Lodge Position (Taking over the world?)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by fordrew

Yes, there are always smirks and glances, and such. It is almost impossible to help. The first time I played third base in the second part of the MM degree, I had this giant 6'5" stocky fella, and I had to make sure he went backwards, so I was a little overzealous in my part, and it brought a lot of gasps. It was really for his own good, I just wanted to make sure he went the right direction, LOL! They don't let me play that one any more.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by DRAZIW

As stated by JoshNorton , what you posted is one Masons opinion , not the stance of Freemasonry as a whole , as no one speaks for all of Freemasonry . What one man/Mason says about Freemasonry DOES NOT make it true for all of Freemasonry .

With that being said , your little link made no mention of "training our facial muscles" . Lol , you need some sort of trophy for that little whiz bang of an accusation , I mean WOW , I have officially heard it all ! Yes our rituals are supposed to be a solemn engagements , but things happen that get a laugh , chuckle and a smile from the brethren on the side lines . You talk of things that you have no firsthand knowledge .

Edit to add : If you do not mind , I would love to borrow your post about us "training our facial muscles" because I need something funny to say at the end of my closing remarks when I close my Lodge tomorrow night so I can leave them laughing , as usual .
edit on 19-9-2011 by whenandwhere because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-9-2011 by whenandwhere because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join