It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mainstream driving up that "Super America" feeling right before 9/11..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I don't think it is a coincidence, now majority of us here know 9/11 was in fact staged, (and/or) not the whole truth.

I find it too coincidental that the NFL kickoff had:

-American flags given to everyone to wave
-Kid rock singing a song about america
-Stage nothing but red white and blue
-Red white and blue fireworks
-Massive american flag on stage
-Gave the entire stadium pieces of paper to make all the seats look like a massive flag
-Had jets fly over

Everything I see on TV is driving up this "Pro America" agenda, exactly what they would want to do to re establish false hopes into a crumbling system of people loosing faith and against the wars. Exactly what they would want to set the stage for another false flag!

Now they are coming up with all of these now "confirmed threats," from "Al Qaeda" (AKA. Corrupt Government)...

If they lied to us many times before.. why should we believe that BS now?
Once your awake you can call the bluffs as they roll in.
edit on 9-9-2011 by ConspiraCity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ConspiraCity

Amen hut with the # going down before 9/11.......that speaks volumes itself. Good thread OP, picking out the points my shattered nerves can't.

This might actually be something
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
That's the one thing that I've always found deeply amusing, and ironic, about American patriotism.

The bravado, the pageantry, the music, the red white and blue colours, the flag waving. Americans want everyone else to think that the motivation for all of that is a genuine love of their country; but unfortunately for them, some of us see through it, even if they manage to deceive themselves.

The true reason why you make such a large production of nationalism, Americans, is really because of your gnawing, perpetual, pathological sense of national insecurity. You need to continually remind yourselves of the fact that you're supposedly the greatest country on the planet, for the precise reason that deep down, you yourselves don't really believe it.
edit on 9-9-2011 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
given the sheer size and scope of 9-11

feel free to beleive it was staged and if the government had "Staged" it silencing 4000 americans in those buildings and on those airplanes and all the people in between to pull it off.

yeah right.

oh thats right im in the "minority" who knows for a fact that people will latch onto anything and everything to justify their own bigotry agianst the country that lets us all sit right here and say whatever we want without a bullet put in our heads for our beleifs.

yes yes usa is evil down with the usa is the tone of the thread!

there you go no bravado there still doesnt make it the truth.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by petrus4
That's the one thing that I've always found deeply amusing, and ironic, about American patriotism.

The bravado, the pageantry, the music, the red white and blue colours, the flag waving. Americans want everyone else to think that the motivation for all of that is a genuine love of their country; but unfortunately for them, some of us see through it, even if they manage to deceive themselves.

The true reason why you make such a large production of nationalism, Americans, is really because of your gnawing, perpetual, pathological sense of national insecurity. You need to continually remind yourselves of the fact that you're supposedly the greatest country on the planet, for the precise reason that deep down, you yourselves don't really believe it.
edit on 9-9-2011 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)

Ha, not sure if we are the greatest country on the planet like your stated we like to think we are, but I'll tell you this, there is no other country on the entire planet I'd rather live in.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

My rebuttal:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c1ce187cc71c.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

feel free to beleive it was staged and if the government had "Staged" it silencing 4000 americans in those buildings and on those airplanes and all the people in between to pull it off.

yeah right.

oh thats right im in the "minority" who knows for a fact that people will latch onto anything and everything to justify their own bigotry agianst the country that lets us all sit right here and say whatever we want without a bullet put in our heads for our beleifs.

how did they report building 7 fell, before it did?
what about the Squibs?
what about the nano thermite?
HOW did building 7 fall?
Why weren't the planes intercepted?
How did Cheney know the plane was coming and have orders about it?

explain those please

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

yeah right.

Their posts reflect their own bitter frustration over having been snookered into belief that 9/11 was an inside job. Nobody believes it, and not one solid shred of evidence has ever been produced. They rely on contorted nonsense staments like

"The true reason why you make such a large production of nationalism, Americans, is really because of your gnawing, perpetual, pathological sense of national insecurity. You need to continually remind yourselves of the fact that you're supposedly the greatest country on the planet, for the precise reason that deep down, you yourselves don't really believe it."

to sound prescient and in possession of secret knowledge.

So they are just mad that nobody believes their nonsense. They are outraged at the patriotism of Americans. To them, patriotism is how much hate you can show for the greatest nation on earth, USA. Why isn't everyone jumping on their hate wagon? The fact that the day is being remembered with prayer and patriotism drives them bonkers.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by mishigas
reply to post by neo96

yeah right.

Their posts reflect their own bitter frustration over having been snookered into belief that 9/11 was an inside job. Nobody believes it, and not one solid shred of evidence has ever been produced. They rely on contorted nonsense staments like

"The true reason why you make such a large production of nationalism, Americans, is really because of your gnawing, perpetual, pathological sense of national insecurity. You need to continually remind yourselves of the fact that you're supposedly the greatest country on the planet, for the precise reason that deep down, you yourselves don't really believe it."

to sound prescient and in possession of secret knowledge.

So they are just mad that nobody believes their nonsense. They are outraged at the patriotism of Americans. To them, patriotism is how much hate you can show for the greatest nation on earth, USA. Why isn't everyone jumping on their hate wagon? The fact that the day is being remembered with prayer and patriotism drives them bonkers.

You are wrong to every degree about me, but you can continue making an a** out of yourself with thoughtless assumptions about my mentality towards that tragic day.

To correct you..

I am someone who loves, not hates... Patriotism is distorted, people think USA is the "greatest country" but in fact we lie, cheat and kill more then any country. I do not support anyone who sees them self as superior to others. There is only one race.. Human.. there is only one land.. Earth.

The reason I'm so hostile towards the lies of 9/11 is that I have seen more evidence that points towards a staged event then evidence that points towards the "official report."

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

You are wrong to every degree about me, but you can continue making an a** out of yourself with thoughtless assumptions about my mentality towards that tragic day.

To correct you..

I am someone who loves, not hates... Patriotism is distorted, people think USA is the "greatest country" but in fact we lie, cheat and kill more then any country. I do not support anyone who sees them self as superior to others. There is only one race.. Human.. there is only one land.. Earth.

It doesn't seem normal to get so upset over the staging used in the season opener NFL game and then try to tie that into some kind of brainwashing conspiracy over the American population. I mean, who thinks that way?:shk: And then exaggeration like this:
"Now they are coming up with all of these now "confirmed threats," from "Al Qaeda" (AKA. Corrupt Government)... "

"all of these now "confirmed threats,"?? Please. There has been one --- ONE incident that has resulted in a warning. To be expected in this world with the freakazoid terrorists that spread murder around the world. So please stop exaggerating.

The reason I'm so hostile towards the lies of 9/11 is that I have seen more evidence that points towards a staged event then evidence that points towards the "official report."

That's because it's easy to manufacture "evidence" to prove anything you want it to prove. Asking a million rhetorical questions proves nothing. Give us some hard FACTS to back up your "evidence".

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   

To correct you..

It doesn't seem normal to get so upset over the staging used in the season opener NFL game and then try to tie that into some kind of brainwashing conspiracy over the American population. I mean, who thinks that way?:shk: And then exaggeration like this:
"Now they are coming up with all of these now "confirmed threats," from "Al Qaeda" (AKA. Corrupt Government)... "

"all of these now "confirmed threats,"?? Please. There has been one --- ONE incident that has resulted in a warning. To be expected in this world with the freakazoid terrorists that spread murder around the world. So please stop exaggerating.

That's because it's easy to manufacture "evidence" to prove anything you want it to prove. Asking a million rhetorical questions proves nothing. Give us some hard FACTS to back up your "evidence".

Stop putting words in my mouth, I never said its for sure, I'm saying this is ideal conditions if they where to be performing a Psy-op.. I never said IT IS 100%

Building 7 fell supposedly from fire and debris that hit it.. BS
- the building fell neatly in its footprint like a picture perfect controlled demolition
- They announced it fell before it even did!

Nano Thermite was found in gratuitous amounts at the scene, you can't just make Nano Thermite at home.

Molten steel was in the buildings, jet fuel does not melt steel.

The jets did not intercept these planes as usual

The way the towers fell doesn't line up either. it would fall in the path of least resistance, they did not.

Cheney know about a plane about tho hit the pentagon before it happened.
- where is the debris from the plane? where are the engines? where is the impact the size of a plane?

you mean to tell me that an airliner placed a small amount of damage in the pentagon, but took down the 2 largest buildings made?

how do you manufacture any of that evidence? it's physical and tangible. In some cases, the lack of something physical and tangible in the case of the pentagon.

Please. prove me wrong.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   

- the building fell neatly in its footprint like a picture perfect controlled demolition

Nano Thermite was found in gratuitous amounts at the scene, you can't just make Nano Thermite at home.

The way the towers fell doesn't line up either. it would fall in the path of least resistance, they did not.

- where is the debris from the plane? where are the engines? where is the impact the size of a plane?

you mean to tell me that an airliner placed a small amount of damage in the pentagon, but took down the 2 largest buildings made?

how do you manufacture any of that evidence? it's physical and tangible. In some cases, the lack of something physical and tangible in the case of the pentagon.

Please. prove me wrong.

This is not the correct forum to debunk you. I'll just give you two things to think about:

Debunking nano thermites

and

Why was Rumsfeld working at the Pentagon that morning if the govt was involved? He actually helped some of the wounded to get out of the building.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Please. prove me wrong.

This is not the correct forum to debunk you. I'll just give you two things to think about:

Debunking nano thermites

and

Why was Rumsfeld working at the Pentagon that morning if the govt was involved? He actually helped some of the wounded to get out of the building.

like you said, its easy for the gov to lie..

also, the columns where not my argument of thermite.
-They did find Thermite in the dust.. why was it there?
-That website does not even discuss the chunk of molten steel that was found.
(it does discuss other molten metals, but not the smoking gun of steel)

I'm a welder, steel glows a reddish orange
alluminum just looks shiny in sunlight, in dark it glows a similar color to steel but much duller. jet fuel does not melt steel, so what is the molten steel coming from?

I'm not saying i know how the thermite was used, but it WAS found.. yet not even discussed in the official report. doesn't that seem a little strange to you?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

"That's the one thing that I've always found deeply amusing, and ironic, about American patriotism. The bravado, the pageantry, the music, the red white and blue colours, the flag waving. Americans want everyone else to think that the motivation for all of that is a genuine love of their country; but unfort"

Slather on enough enough tasty nationalism gravy.. and even fascism tastes yummy.

American patriotism = excuse to hate people you never met... take credit for, and have "pride" in, other peoples accomplishments. After the whole master race thing failed, the fascists shifted more effort into duping suckers into actually believing they live in a "master nation" SO SPECIAL are they, even the dirt UNDER THEIR FEET was blessed by the all mighty invisible man... apparently the creator of the universe had nothing better to do than marvel at the most fantastic colored cloth on a stick ever... and the lines rich guys drew on the map was a work of art.

top topics

join