It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens= demons

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
just had to do this after reading a thread earlier. hope you enjoy

they aren't the best so maybe you guys would help me out -here the original pictures.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
im going back to bed

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Demon = Dimen = Dimension = Dimensional Hopper

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

haha you should make that into one.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

haha you should make that into one.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I don't think making fun of Christians is any more morally appropriate than the attitude they've expressed themselves, personally.

Being derisive of them, is only going to cause them to feel justified in viewing the rest of us as being degenerate and going to Hell.

Whenever I encounter a Christian who condemns me, although I usually get angry about it at first, after that, I tend to see it as a challenge. I can respond to them in kind, with hate and anger, (as I unfortunately have, up to this point) or I can attempt to be kind to them, and demonstrate that, while their opinion will probably be that I'm still damned, I am capable of morally behaving in at least a comparable manner as those who are supposedly saved.

In leaving Christianity, I did have to truly cast myself mentally and emotionally into the fire. My prayer was that if I was truly condemned, then I would accept that without feeling any resentment towards God; but that I simply could not accept the sort of negative belief system that they have, any more. I'd rather inhabit Hell with people who know how to treat each other with kindness, than inhabit Heaven with a group of people who insist on viewing themselves as being superior to everyone else.

So yes, Christians. I accept your condemnation of me. I am lost. I am beyond your help. I hope you enjoy paradise; because I won't be with you.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

Being derisive of them, is only going to cause them to feel justified in viewing the rest of us as being degenerate and going to Hell.

....so?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by OUNjahhryn
reply to post by petrus4

....so?

I assumed that your goal was to attempt to get them to stop. If so, being derisive of them is unlikely to achieve that.
edit on 9-9-2011 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

not trying to make them stop, just illustrating what I, and others find funny and annoying. which is why its in the joke forum.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
i created aliens not demons. whats that? huh

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
Demon = Dimen = Dimension = Dimensional Hopper

Just thought I would add one more to your chain of words:

Demon = Dimen = Dimension = Dimensional Hopper = Matt Damon

new topics

top topics

join