It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is There A Portal on Glastonbury Tor ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Here's the link to a story that I followed up in my capacity as researcher Dan Green...the pic that is central to the account has still remained unsolved....and potenially could be the first ever photographic evidence of a briefly opening window to another world;

www.ellisctaylor.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
those thumbnails are all we have to go on or..

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Im working on a project so I do not have time to read the attached article, but from my knowledge and research of what I have done with the paranormal, I do believe that it is possible. I have a hunch that the world as we know today is actually 100% different that what we are lead to believe, or what we currently experience on earth. The secrets of the universe is the worlds best kept secret.

Once I read the article I will post my reply to it. i think its entirely plausible tho!

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by etidorpha

Took a trip to the tor a few years ago, sat on the bench and mediated. And bam, I saw things that would blow your mind. Lucky I already had the training so it wasn't mind altering event, but it left me with many more questions than answers. But don't believe me, each person which is search of truth has to go there and find it out themselves. Each person must follow there own path. I can say it was awe inspiring...

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I need to check the triangle ley line system of motorway highway that has been laid over the UK (basically England) and see if the Tor is on it. For sure the highway exists, I've seen them on the apex of the triangle in the past. These places really do exist, you can dowse there or use your communicator to make contact

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Thanks for the link. Very interesting indeed. I think I may drive up there sometime this year and see for myself.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I live about 30 minutes drive from the tor, and often take my dogs walking there in the quiet autumn and winter months 'when there are no annoying tourists around'. while I have yet to fall through any portals and have tea with the fairy king, or stumble aross the holy grail
. There is magic in the place, in the form of its breathtaking landscape.

" target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Atzil321

...what you say is absolutely true.
It's interesting that many, many people can visit the tor and have their own indidual experiences, and yet others don't, apart from, as you rightly say, experience the magical landscape. Obviously not every single person visiting can have an experience otherwise the game,set and match would be up! Maybe those who have strangeness occur function or 'live' more in the right brain hemisphere whereby others are in their left? Just a maybe.
I'll be interesting to hear of any other visitors experiences who read this post, and might well contribute some further myself.

top topics

join