It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rudolph Giuliani on the view

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I was making myself breakfast, and my aunt was watching the View (I do not watch that crap lol)

Giuliani was on, and all I caught was something like this

"We are prepared for another attack, if it happens we would all come together again and forget the whole debt debate"

Anyone else see this or hear this? I was like WTF?! what does one have to do with the other, and why bring it up on the view...

Even my aunt was said "why would he say that, you think somethings going to happen?"

Fridays sept 9 show btw
edit on 9-9-2011 by benrl because: (no reason given)

ETA
abc.go.com...

its not up yet, but the episode should be up later, maybe tomorrow, Im gonna go back down stairs and see if they dvred it so i can get the exact quote.
edit on 9-9-2011 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
We are prepared how? Is there a second patriot act all ready to take the rest of our freedoms away? Is that what he means by "prepared"?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

I was like WTF?! what does one have to do with the other, and why bring it up on the view... Even my aunt was said "why would he say that, you think somethings going to happen?"

yea, exactly. i don't see how he could make that leap in logic UNLESS he know's it's coming and there are plans to profit from it. *SIGH* people will fall for it as they always do, and we'll probably wind up in another big war soon. this guys deserves a stroke or something. maybe an aneurism. that would be nice, make him a vegatable!

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

Surely Giuliani's just getting us prepared in advance for our own good so it's none too shocking if something happens. You know, softening the blow. He's always had nothing but our own best interests in heart.

BTW, benrl, that's a cool avatar. Someone else on ATS actually has the other (bigfoot) half for theirs. It's a neat piece of art - until seeing yours I never knew it had Teddy Roosevelt in it, heh.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Praetorius

Thanks, Im trying to see if i can get a print from the actual artist (id buy a set of all of them, theres one with Washington fighting zombies too.)

AS for softening the blow, to me it sounded as if he was saying the debt debate needs to be forgotten for what ever reason.

new topics

top topics

join