It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Cruel Things That Humans Do To Animals Are The Same Things That Aliens Are Doing To Us

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
i'm not implying that the aliens are abductuing us "because" we are cruel to animals. i'm saying that how we treat our wildlife bares a striking similarity to the alien abduction scenario...

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
humanity and our egotistical denial,convinces us that we are the dominant life forms on earth,but i dont think we are and the various cruel and relentless ways that humans hunt and track down animals,then tranquilize and "abduct" them,bring them on board "strange craft" and experiment on them,then tag,release and monitor their movements and reactions are...unfortunately...the very same things that alien beings,of a higher more superior intelligence than our own,are doing to us,through the abduction scenario.all through the ages and time after time reports come in about people who have been abducted,brought onboard strange craft,experimented on,fitted with tracking devices,which have showed up on x-rays imbedded deep inside their brains,then released and monitored.the same things were happening in the past,only the aliens back then disguised themselves to fit the mind set of the age that they were operating in and appeared as elfs,gnomes and leprechauns who abducted humans and brought them to fairy land and took away their babies and replaced them with changelings...

and it has been estimated that more than half of all abductions go unreported,for fear of ridicule,in other words denial.imagine finding a planet that you could invade and where you can capture and do anything that you want to the advanced life forms living there and "they dont even believe eachother" when they try to tell eachother what was done to them..."welcome to planet earth"...i wonder if some of the many,many thousands of people that "go missing" every year and are never seen again and are all but forgotten in our i me,mine world filled with arrogant and self centered people who can only find the time to put these missing men,women and childrens pictures on a milk carton or post office bulletin board,are actually being captured and taken far away to be put in an alien zoo somewhere and trained for entertainment and reaseach purposes.imagine the perspective of humans that are actually in these alien zoos on other worlds and how they must view our disbelieving society back here on earth and the various ways we hurt and kill our animal life and how terrifying it must be for these abducted humans to realize that if they were ever able to return,nobody would believe them...

i visualize an alien "museum of earths history" somewhere on another planet.with long corridors flanked with dioramas,a caveman in one,an ancient egyptian in another,a roman soldier in another,an average jane or joe that never came home after work in another,ect,ect,all frozen in the moment they were abducted and just like we "superior than everything else" humans do to animals...
edit on 9-9-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

Some of what you have written rings true....especially the comparison of how Alien Races view us. However....I find your self loathing of your own species...self defeating. We are NOT HERBIVIOURS....we are OMNIVEROUS. We have a real need...no matter what a vegan may tell you....to eat animal flesh especially very young children.

I watched a relative of a friend...who was a strict Vegan....try to raise a child as a Vegan. The child almost DIED! Young children NEED FAT and PROTEIN of animal flesh and substitutes such as Toffu and other vegatable and fruits....DO NOT CUT IT! The child was put in custody of the grandparents who were appalled at the stunted growth of their grandchild. It was criminal. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
i never once mentioned that aliens are eating us. stop and think about the literally thousands of reports from the middle ages. from every country in europe and russia and scandenavia as well about strange creatures they called faries,elves,trolls,gnomes,leprechauns and pixies and how these creatures were reported to have abducted people from their bedrooms and taken them to fairy land,a place where time passed differently,exactly like the "missing time" that is reported in the modern day abductions by strange creatures that we call the greys. people who claimed to have been taken to fairy land for one day and then returned, were shocked to find out that a whole week had passed!

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I agree with the op on the most basic level. I don't know about the whole zoo theory but the comparrison you make is right on.

I think It might even be more cruel for them to abduct us than us abducting animals.

We are highly intelligent and can suffer emotional trauma much more than any animal can fathom.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
And the humans try to trick people. They succeed while the person being lied to knows it.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
this link eplains very clearly the amazing similarity between middle ages fairy folklore and the modern day alien abduction > socyberty.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
and this link show the frightening and undeniable similaritiy between humans implanting animals with tracking devices and aliens implanting them in humans > www.syfy.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
piers anthony wrote a chilling short story I read decades ago about this. it was called the barnyard I believe.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

i never once mentioned that aliens are eating us. stop and think about the literally thousands of reports from the middle ages. from every country in europe and russia and scandenavia as well about strange creatures they called faries,elves,trolls,gnomes,leprechauns and pixies and how these creatures were reported to have abducted people from their bedrooms and taken them to fairy land,a place where time passed differently,exactly like the "missing time" that is reported in the modern day abductions by strange creatures that we call the greys. people who claimed to have been taken to fairy land for one day and then returned, were shocked to find out that a whole week had passed!

My point was not about Aliens Eating ANYONE. It is about how your post made a few good points then went into a self loathing statement about how human treat animals. I am a Hunter and have a deep desire for concervation and animal control and species protection by way of Human interaction.

Because we Humans have changed the conditions of wild animal development as well as eliminating species of natural predetors of animals such as deer and others....their growth goes unchecked. Where I live....deer population has grown so large that many starve during winter and cause disease as well as damage to trees that they eat the bark off of causing them to be suseptible to disease and insects.

At this point only human control and research can properly guide some species continued existance.

Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
piers anthony wrote a chilling short story I read decades ago about this. it was called the barnyard I believe.
is this what your talking about? > www.lycaeum.org...

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Some of what you have written rings true....especially the comparison of how Alien Races view us. However....I find your self loathing of your own species...self defeating. We are NOT HERBIVIOURS....we are OMNIVEROUS. We have a real need...no matter what a vegan may tell you....to eat animal flesh especially very young children.

I watched a relative of a friend...who was a strict Vegan....try to raise a child as a Vegan. The child almost DIED! Young children NEED FAT and PROTEIN of animal flesh and substitutes such as Toffu and other vegatable and fruits....DO NOT CUT IT! The child was put in custody of the grandparents who were appalled at the stunted growth of their grandchild. It was criminal. Split Infinity

Humanity is control of science which is quite highly evolved. Whatever it is that is in meat that you say is not directly present in plant products, could be easily produced without the killing of animals. This is accomplished in the same way pharmaceutical alkaloids are produced in a synthetic form that is almost or completely identical to its natural plant counterpart.

But why should science produce such fare when animals are there already and humanity has evolved from the life of an accomplished predator?

Because it is the predatory lifestyle that will be responsible for the demise of the human race. The predatory history of the human being was just like the trainer wheels on a bicycle - once you become more proficient in riding the bicycle you remove the training wheels and ride on 2 wheels instead of four.

It is not the meat-eating that is so much in question here, it is the justification of it in order to justify a predatory civilization such as been created here on earth - and a dishonest civilization at that! It masks itself as a sociable, team playing outfit which is designed so that every citizen has a chance to win a gold medal, whereas in reality no-one cares a damn about their neighbor but gives them a painted on, plastic smile and a wave when they see them, but in reality would betray them to the authorities for a token elevation up the ladder of success.

Reminds me of the T.V. reality series Survivor - where everyone is directed to be a team player and to win loyalty,admiration and solidarity from their team mates but yet discretely betray their confidences behind the scenes until there is only one winner - who wins a miyyon darlahs.

My point was not about Aliens Eating ANYONE. It is about how your post made a few good points then went into a self loathing statement about how human treat animals.

Why do you interpret concern for the welfare of animals as self-loathing?

I know, I know, tell that to a wolf pack who is devouring a deer they have just run down. It is nature's law etc - that life is a predatory affair and that that law is carved in granite. If we are animals who must obey the predator's code then why are we called "humans" and not "animals"?

I am a Hunter and have a deep desire for concervation and animal control and species protection by way of Human interaction.

And so, you are a hunter who is being altruistic in thinning the herd so that the other animals may live in a more natural and abundant environment and feel a duty to protect the trees from being damaged by an overpopulation of a particular species?

Because we Humans have changed the conditions of wild animal development as well as eliminating species of natural predetors of animals such as deer and others....their growth goes unchecked. Where I live....deer population has grown so large that many starve during winter and cause disease as well as damage to trees that they eat the bark off of causing them to be suseptible to disease and insects.

I on the other hand do not consent to agree to your projection. You hunt because it gives you pleasure. It gives you excitement to take the life of a creature who is less cunning than you are. It gives you a feeling of power, domination and control in a world where the powers that be have reduced you to a powerless state and imprisoned you in a human zoo and made a wage slave of you. You are angry at knowing this deep down and yet you are a good citizen and do not wish to take out your frustration anger and vengeance on a fellow human being. (for fear of getting anally raped in an institution of incarceration)

At this point only human control and research can properly guide some species continued existance.

Split Infinity

No, I disagree. Only a total transformation of the psychology of mankind can continue the survival of humanity

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
is this what your talking about? > www.lycaeum.org...

that's it ! wow it's even creepier than I remember. as soon as you put a human into the place of the animal, it makes the activity grotesque beyond words.

I didn't look at anything I ate the same way for a week after reading that.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Golden Rule

WELL! THAT was interesting! Not unexpected....but interesting none the less. Although I respect your right of opinion....there are a few things that you guessed about and since you don't know me....you formed an opinion on who and what I am. I learned along time ago...this has repercussions.

First of all....you are incorrect in your assumption that all benifits and composition of animal fats and proteins can be currently reproduced....maybe someday....but not yet.

As for your assesment of my taking pleasure in the hunt....this is correct....but not because I go on some power trip. I enjoy it because it not only awakens a primal connection to the Earth that most people have forgotten....but it gives myself and others a deep respect and spiritual connection to our prey.

I get sick just thinking of factory separated meat and animals boxed into tiny boxes. I feel that every child should hunt at least once....make a kill and dress the animal as someone who does this is much less likely to waste food as they see the sacrifice of the animal involved.

Most people...a VAST MAJORITY....are so confined and disconnected to the enviroment that they have forgotten what it is to be extemely cold or need to spend vast amounts of energy just to survive. I used to teach survival and am very adept in the wilderness.

It is easy to pontificate an opinion on those who hunt as they do so from the warmth...or A/C cooled home they live....sitting in a chair or laying on the couch as they order a pizza. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

First of all....you are incorrect in your assumption that all benifits and composition of animal fats and proteins can be currently reproduced....maybe someday....but not yet.

Which enzymes, amino acids, minerals and proteins etc which are present in animal tissue cannot be isolated and reproduced S.I.?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
and the aliens could be "hunting us" because they feel a primal connection to "their earth" and we just automatically assume that this planet is rightfully ours and that we are the dominant species on it when i dont think we are...

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I am just going to take issue with the OPs heading because I don't believe in all this abduction sillyness. Just to say there is no alien keeping me in a battery unit with barely space to turn round, there is no alien fattening me up for the kill before I even reach adulthood, etc etc. I could go on but you get my drift hopefully. Sigh...

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
The sad reality is it is not aliens that are treating us poorly, it is elite humans within humanity that treat third world nations poorly.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I'm not convienced of any "alien" abductions but if you can show us REAL proof, I'be be delighted to read it......but first, can you show us proof of any exterrestrial aliens?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Bags not being the one who has to explain how we've treated the earth, its animals, and our fellow man when the real aliens / messiah / spaghetti monster shows up

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by blocula

I'm not convienced of any "alien" abductions but if you can show us REAL proof, I'be be delighted to read it......but first, can you show us proof of any exterrestrial aliens?
can you "show me real proof" that the moon is really there?...no. can you "show me real proof" that the sun is 93 million miles away...no. can you "show me real proof" that god is real?...no...who am i to doubt the thousands upon thousands of claimed abductions and i would never discard or deny their encounters...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join