It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Cruel Things That Humans Do To Animals Are The Same Things That Aliens Are Doing To Us

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
humanity and our egotistical denial,convinces us that we are the dominant life forms on earth,but i dont think we are and the various cruel and relentless ways that humans hunt and track down animals,then tranquilize and "abduct" them,bring them on board "strange craft" and experiment on them,then tag,release and monitor their movements and reactions are...unfortunately...the very same things that alien beings,of a higher more superior intelligence than our own,are doing to us,through the abduction scenario.all through the ages and time after time reports come in about people who have been abducted,brought onboard strange craft,experimented on,fitted with tracking devices,which have showed up on x-rays imbedded deep inside their brains,then released and monitored.the same things were happening in the past,only the aliens back then disguised themselves to fit the mind set of the age that they were operating in and appeared as elfs,gnomes and leprechauns who abducted humans and brought them to fairy land and took away their babies and replaced them with changelings...

and it has been estimated that more than half of all abductions go unreported,for fear of ridicule,in other words denial.imagine finding a planet that you could invade and where you can capture and do anything that you want to the advanced life forms living there and "they dont even believe eachother" when they try to tell eachother what was done to them..."welcome to planet earth"...i wonder if some of the many,many thousands of people that "go missing" every year and are never seen again and are all but forgotten in our i me,mine world filled with arrogant and self centered people who can only find the time to put these missing men,women and childrens pictures on a milk carton or post office bulletin board,are actually being captured and taken far away to be put in an alien zoo somewhere and trained for entertainment and reaseach purposes.imagine the perspective of humans that are actually in these alien zoos on other worlds and how they must view our disbelieving society back here on earth and the various ways we hurt and kill our animal life and how terrifying it must be for these abducted humans to realize that if they were ever able to return,nobody would believe them...

i visualize an alien "museum of earths history" somewhere on another planet.with long corridors flanked with dioramas,a caveman in one,an ancient egyptian in another,a roman soldier in another,an average jane or joe that never came home after work in another,ect,ect,all frozen in the moment they were abducted and just like we "superior than everything else" humans do to animals...
edit on 9-9-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
thought about this before, like how we tag wildlife and such.

but yeah i need to ask for some proof that were even being abducted....

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I think that you're putting too much human mentality into your post. I understand where you're coming from, but to say that a highly advanced alien race is just as barbaric as the human race is a bit extreme, and highly unlikely.

I will say that although it is likely that they have done experiments, and placed tracking systems in the human race, a zoo is highly unlikely, as that is an extremely barbaric and human thing to do.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

the very same things that alien beings,of a higher more superior intelligence than our own,are doing to us,through the abduction scenario.
Please make an attempt to prove this. I would love to see some evidence.

"they dont even believe eachother"
Before posting this, you surely knew that most people wouldn't believe you, didn't you?

are actually being captured and taken far away to be put in an alien zoo somewhere and trained for entertainment and reaseach purposes.
Where do I sign?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
awesome thanks for posting
i agree

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I thought deep about this in relation to food eatin/livestock. TO go OUTTA BOX, if the fallen watchers who mated here mated with animals as well then these animals have BACK UP. Ok nuff said good point made snf for the data share.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
There was a Twilight Zone episode with Roddy McDowell (in the 60's) I think that dealt with that very issue. Human zoo attractions complete with modern (sixties) kitchens and home comforts that the aliens observed that we liked to live in.
Animal cruelty and exploitation has been sold (literally) to modern man who should know better because the ancient Greek philosophers maintained that the measure of a species is how it treats the more vulnerable species that it can control.
Humans will turn a blind eye when a few seconds on their palate overrides the suffering of a lifetime of a creature that is in our power, and they are removed from the messy business of killing.

I don't suppose that telling an invading and marauding alien species that "I'm a vegetarian" will hold much sway but then again maybe humans deserve to be knocked off the top of the food chain.
I despair at our blindness sometimes.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by HumansEh
the ancient Greek philosophers maintained that the measure of a species is how it treats the more vulnerable species that it can control.

I LOVE THIS IT IS VERY IMPORTANT UNIVERSALLY.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
The cruel things that humans do to animals are the same things that humans in power do to the citizens.

Think about it: We lock up animals, use them, abuse them and throw away the bones. Why? Just because we can. Because we're smart enough to think of ways to dominate "lesser" animals.

Well its the same thing our leaders do to us. Why? Simply because they can. They're smart enough to think of ways to dominate "lesser" people.

So we're all worried about aliens controlling us and putting us in a zoo? Look around. Every office is a zoo. Every sidewalk is a killing floor. Your social security number is your tag. Your credit card is your feedbag. Your apartment complex is your chicken coop. We're already controlled by HUMAN BEINGS more powerful than us. Why are you ranting about aliens when people are already doing this to each other?

Not only that but human control is something you can actually fight back. Alien control, good luck.

Last but not least I'd love to be in an alien zoo. Free food, free shelter. They provide you with mates, friends and toys to play with. They recreate my perfect natural habitat. All I gotta do is sleep and screw all day? Sign me up. Being in an alien zoo would be the best job I ever had
edit on 9-9-2011 by doctornamtab because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
How do you know? Wow.. complete non-sense. Maybe I don't see the vision or thoughts you have with what you wrote... but just your title makes it obvious you don't know what you are taking about and you're just following the damn fear that the goverments put in you. (movies, radio, internet medias)

How the hell do you know if they are here to do what we are doing to the animals? How do you know if they are here to invade us? If you look deeply, youve seen movies with aliens abducting humans , killins humans... they are here to destroy the earth lol... I mean you are exactly saying what the movies, the internet, the people the goverment are saying....they will do

did you ever thought fo the opposite? Maybe they are here for real but to help us understand what we are and where we are coming from. Who says they are here to destroy or invade us? IF they are more advanced as a civilization, it means they have more awareness... why they would do that? what is the purpose of doing that? for fun? because they are evil? Remember: there is no good or evil.. It is just the human perception that makes a thing evil or not.

So you are clearly saying what you don't really know. Open your eyes... open them... can you?

reply to post by blocula

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Aliens are not doing anything to me..

I am not cruel to animals. Never seen an alien, never been contacted.

I am not worried about them, this is fearmongering at its best.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Watch a documentary about how chickens are treated.

They get sexed on an assembly line, if you are male, thrown into the meat grinder, females get de-beaked and smacked around until they make it to their cage, in which they spend their lives with about an inch and a half of leg room..

Compare the way we have completely destroyed the cultures of almost every animal on Earth - to a few anal probings? I think E.T wins the Humanitarian award,

Sorry.

edit on 9-9-2011 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I am stunned, OP. You are correct and I don't think that there is a single line of reasoning that will get us closer to the biological truth behind what we experience as the UFO phenomenon than the one presented in the title of your thread.

It really is about what we do to one another and the other critters sharing the sub-lunar realm with us.

Even more arrogant than believing that we are alone in the universe is the belief that we are not food for something else. The funny part is the way that human beings try to avoid this truth; in fact one historian has suggested that our collective amnesia concerning our past is due to the fact that we are trying to forget the horrors of our own history.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

The Cruel Things That Humans Do To Animals Are The Same Things That Aliens Are Doing To Us

Oh my gosh, I've never seen this angle from quite this angle before!

You know... you may be right.

Well done! S&F for thinking!

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
When the tables are turned funny how we dont like it as much haha. The irony... When SHTF and Aliens reveal themselves the world is in for a surprise and human race for a rude awakening.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
Watch a documentary about how chickens are treated.

They get sexed on an assembly line, if you are male, thrown into the meat grinder, females get de-beaked and smacked around until they make it to their cage, in which they spend their lives with about an inch and a half of leg room..

Compare the way we have completely destroyed the cultures of almost every animal on Earth - to a few anal probings? I think E.T wins the Humanitarian award,

Sorry.

edit on 9-9-2011 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

o gosh..

you made me laugh...

very very HARD

star for you
edit on 9-9-2011 by kn0wh0w because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Alas, it is also ignorant to FEAR the unknown.

Many cases for abduction were filled with FEAR because of the unknown. When in truth the E.Ts did not harm said abductee.

If you strapped a scared person to a gurney, turned on some techno from Mars, and then showed them your alien face --- it'd be torture already.

The fact that something is "against our will" is the issue. Well, I didn't "choose" to be born. Many things are against our will - does that make those situations "Evil"?

There could be many types of E.T -- It's important not to generalize every species based on the (alleged) actions of one.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I really don't remember where I came up with this thought but ... I have always said and believe that modern humans are a mixed breed where aliens mated with pre-humans who did not have the inteligence capacity of modern man......

I think it was the Mayans ....

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
If everybody would just step outside of their "frame of mind", we could shed religion and myths, and begin to understand our reality from a logical standpoint. When I see posts like this, it makes me smile, because I know that more are starting to grasp the higher truths of what we are, and where our place is in this universe. Great post and thoughts OP. Star and flag and cheers!

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
anyone whos done extensive research and reading of the vast amounts of evidence.it becomes painfully obvious that the abduction scenario has been going on for hundreds of years.and are we to ignore and deny the fact that thousands of people claim abduction by aliens?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join