It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy Theory Model Kits

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I found these conspiracy theory model kits online and got a laugh out of them so I thought I'd pass it on. Unfortunately they're not real kits, but were created just for print ads.
Here's a link to the ad agency named Ogilvy & Mather that created them:
www.ogilvy.com...#/%7Bfilter:Capabilities%7D
Some pretty clever people, they took some of the basic conspiracy theory stuff and had some fun with it in a pretty creative and humorous way.

Produced as print ads for Japanese plastic model kit company Tamiya, the kits illustrate the conspiracy theories surrounding such figures as Elvis and Marilyn Monroe; the mystery of JFK’s assassination and such incidents as Roswell and the contentious moon landings.

That quote is from the site where I found this stuff at, here's the link:
www.shortlist.com...

Here's the "Roswell Kit"

The one thing I don't get about this one is the pig at the bottom. Cattle mutilation maybe?

Here's the "Moon Landing Kit"

I thought this one was one of the funniest ones, while I've never been one to buy into the whole moon landing was a hoax thing I am fairly well versed on how the conspiracy theories go, that's why I thought this was one of the funniest ones. Check out the film set stuff, now look at the director, if I'm not mistaken that's Stanley Kubrick, that's classic! The big bag of money, hilarious!

I thought these two were the best, but check out the link to see the other ones. I thought the Marylin and Elvis ones were pretty funny too, I thought the JFK one was kinda sad, just cause it had Jackie O and John John in there.

I don't know if I put this in the right forum or not, sorry if I screwed up.

edit on 9-9-2011 by jlv70 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Those are pretty cool OP.

I prefer my Easy Make Conspiracy Oven though.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
The Roswell sprue has what appears to be a mailbox full of 'lies' and the Apollo sprue has a big fat bag of cash; too precious for words. Looks like our friends at Tamiya are really getting into the act. I hope they do Rendelsham.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I FREAK'N LOVE THESE!

top topics

join