It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breakings news: FBI confirms CREDIBLE ALQUAEDA THREAT on 9/11 anniversary

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I wonder if Obama will be reading a book to some kiddies when he is told about what happened.. Like ol Bush.. That is also what told me it was a setup >.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I hope the day passes and no one is hurt. I live right outside dc in Alexandria so hopefully I can just spend the day with my son and have it be just a nice regular day. I will remember those who we lost that day.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pelvi
I wonder if Obama will be reading a book to some kiddies when he is told about what happened.. -.-.

Nope, he will most likely be either golfing, entertaining elites at the WH, or somewhere having a cigarette.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
From the FB page "Policelisting.com"

DC, NYC, Fellow officers and readers please be on the lookout for two stolen Ford Econoline U-Haul vans. The two vans were stolen overnight from two different U-Haul lots in Temple Hills. Truck plates are AZ tags AE15192 and AE 10807. If located, call 911

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pelvi
I wonder if Obama will be reading a book to some kiddies when he is told about what happened.. Like ol Bush.. That is also what told me it was a setup >.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I am not concerned whatsoever. Bombs or no bombs.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

If anybody has been listening to Alex Jones, he touched on this story coming out of Phoenix where police were supposedly doing a drill in Phoenix airport, but were using live explosives, and had brought them through the security gates. My guess is somebody either got cold feet and decided not to go through with a false-flag, or that they wanted to say somebody "stole" them all along and pin it on a tea partyer. Here is the adjoining article, www.myfoxphoenix.com... Apparently, after they were stolen, some man found them on the side of the road nearby. So if this was an attempted plant in the airport or on a plane, it failed dismally.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
If it does happen I'm going to be curious to hear the story this time. Because you know its going to be doctored from hell, almost like the creation of frankenstein or something. I mean think about it.. Twin towers attack? Flaws in that? Lets see. Witnesses that tell different stories. Now for a nuke.. There will be no witnesses.. Unless Superman stops by. Everything in a (not so sure how big) radius will be disentegrated.. If you believe people won't fall for it this time you are in for a suprise. Of course more people will wake up, but the general public are just like my boss. I try showing him things about 9/11 and tell him things like conspiracies and all he has to say is "Thats dum as haell" ( Im from Alabama so I tried to put the southeren accent in there too). The best thing I can tell anyone if this does happen is stay sane in an insane world.

I mean also think about this.. This debt crisis isnt real if you believe in the Elite -.-.. I feel like I'm going to get flamed for saying that but think about it. Debt crisis is just another form of fear mongering, money isnt real. I mean it does buy the necessities, but step back and realize that money is controlled just like a television. People up above want us to believe that we are in a debt crisis but the truth is we are in debt to ourselves, considering the bank are ran buy the same group of people. But hey what do I know right?

I mean think about it. If you wanted to shift everyone to a one world currency what would you do? I dont know maybe make the whole world economy fail would be a nice start.

edit on 10-9-2011 by Pelvi because: got a little to excited to post

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by superluminal11

Is it Osama or Usama....maybe Obama

Please people...you are smarter than this...I just know ya are...

It was always Osama until Obama started his campaign for POTUS then all of a sudden the MSM started spelling it Ubama. I remember for years after the first WTC bombing seeing articles about "Osama Bin Laden".

I picked up on this when they first started to change the spelling, I guess Osama would have just been to close to Obama and the MSM were afraid too many people would make some kind of connection between the spelling.

Personally I think it's just an indicator of how TPTB view the population as sheep.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by yurasham83
I do not know where to write, how you do it?

Wow! A 38 on the earthquake scale today. Let's hope not.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by MRuss
There have been no less than 45 terror plots thwarted on American soil since 9/11. (See my post which lists them all).

That's almost five per year.

What I think this proves is that AQ has been greatly diminished in the past decade. We see that and hear that on the news.

I don't think they have the capacity/talent/resources anymore to pull off anything with the scope of 9/11. (assuming it was AQ that pulled it off--a whole other story....)

Yeah. And most of those "thwarts" came about by the FBI mentoring semi-retarded Muslims. And then even supplying them with money, instructions, and hardware. In other words, if it weren't for the FBI trying to entrap these semi-retarded Muslims ... there would have been NOTHING to "thwart".

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Interesting thread.
Seems that most of the people here wouldn't believe anything the government warned them about and at the same time blame the government for not warning them when something bad did happen.

It's a brave new world.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Really, how hard is it for some Muslims to disguise themselves as Mexicans, cross our southern border, go to home depots, make a home made bomb and target Friday/Saturday night nightclubs around the country?

Ya know, for a bunch of ter-er-er-ists, they sure are stupid.

Imagine what a few suicide snipers could do around this country.

I guess their is some unwritten rule that you only get yer virgins if you blow yourself up?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentC
Really, how hard is it for some Muslims to disguise themselves as Mexicans, cross our southern border,

I have been saying that for years, Middle Easterners share a lot of physical traits with Mexican's and could easily spend some time in Mexico working on their accents and hop right across our southern border.

It seems extremely stupid to be fighting a "war on terror" to keep our nation safe yet still allow our southern boarder to remain wide open for anyone to enter. That is part of the reason that I don't buy into the whole foreign terrorism idea. Think if you were trying to protect your home from looters after a disaster, would you be out in the neighborhood fighting the looters yet leave your back door open with a big sign that said "Enter Here"? That's basically what we are doing with the war on terror.

Something in the logic just makes no sense.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
It's weird that the TPTB/MSM are making sure we know that when something happens, it will be homegrown terror. It's almost as if they're making sure we know why our rights will be further eroded. It's our fault and our protection.
No sign of US entry for terror plot

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Its. Incredible how there are still so many people who totally believe the MSM and their government directed agenda. I'm just of average intelligence, yet I am aware and can tell at the drop of a hat when I'm being conned.
Maybe I'm special and have a knowing
or are the rest of the people just stupid(er) than me???

I guess some want to be spooked and told what to do. Blind faith I guess is what the governments want AND they do get it.
Here's hoping no one gets hurt

Of course we all know one day "IT" will happen.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by gentledissident
It's weird that the TPTB/MSM are making sure we know that when something happens, it will be homegrown terror. It's almost as if they're making sure we know why our rights will be further eroded. It's our fault and our protection.
No sign of US entry for terror plot
We are supposedly White AlQaida. Heck it was always meant to be us, not Ali Baba.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Since when does the government leak specific threats? sounds like a load of garbage to me, and just more scare tactics to exert control and power..

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
just heard on bbc news that police are investigating suspicious package at Dulles airport - they are really spooked and in Uk on world service news radio we don't usually get these sort of reports.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by britchik

Confirmed: Dulles International Airport being evacuated due to suspicious package alert.

Live video: abclocal.go.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join