It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are you "non-believers" doing on the 9/11 Anniversary?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by ChachiArcola

What you are talking about? on 9/11 I will be doing the same darn thing I been doing everyday, go on my business.

I'm confuse
I am supposed to be doing different?

Please enlighten me.

What am I talking about? Um, 9/11 and what you will be doing. I thought I typed clearly enough in my OP, but maybe not. That is your answer, that you will be doing the same thing as every day, and that is awesome! I like to hear that kind of thing, that you haven't been bothered by any of it. You don't have to do different, but you can if you want to. That is the freedom we have! Thankfully! I can't really enlighten you, as I don't have that skill set myself.

Can I ask you a question then? Can you tell me why you were bothered by my post, which you obviously were based on your post. Maybe having that answer will help me to understand yours, as well as others, frustration with my original question.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wolf Eyes
watching football.... J. E.T.S. JETS JETS JETS !!!

Ugh - bad pun...

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

I was just been sarcastic, I have my reasons of why not become involved into any memorials, One of the biggest one as been retire marine wife is that while the government is using the 9/11 as propaganda the special interest that is behind the expenditure of trillions of dollars in Iraq and Afghanistan has not event he decency to acknowledge our thousand of soldiers that have died protecting the fat rats interest, still after 9/11 our nation has just fallen into economic chaos.

But they are making a pony show of the tragedy in NY, I can not commemorate anything when is so much behind the whole issue.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I don't like how the propaganda machine makes it all an emotional sentimental thing that makes anyone who questions who really did it, and why, as not caring about the victims.
It's a super terrible tragedy, and it's worse that the killers remain free, and protected.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
well Op I think i am going to keep on doing what i always do....pray for the people of this planet to open their eyes and see the true evil in the world and how we are the salaves to these people whom torture us on a daily basis by playing their games with our lives....

Other than that i will give my family hugs and kisses and keep them informed of how the governments of the world eat away at our souls by instilling fear in us in order to feed off the essence of our being.

I am here to fight the evil ones of this planet as soon the dark prince will show his ugly head and the people shall be fooled into beliving he is our saviour....

Please Let Us Be Enlightened

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
I'm going to sing, "Today I don't feel like doin' anything.... I just wanna lay in my bed..."

Reminds me of this little ditty, supposedly written by a seven-year-old, as per Pete Seeger:

And I will just do nothing at all
I will just sit there in the noonday sun
And I will not eat my vegetables
I will go away and play with the panda
And when they come for me
I will stick them with spears
And throw them in the garbage
And put the cover on
I will just do nothing at all
I will just sit there in the noonday sun

Personally, I'm running errands today and working tonight (extra job to make the ends meet).
Not very interesting, but there it is.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I did not take the time to read all the replies before responding.

Just because I don't believe the story of who and how the 9/11 attacks happened, does not mean that I do not mourn those who were innocent victims. My heart is saddened at the loss of life that happened ten years ago. I have reflected on the events that happened 10 years ago. Initially, that day I was so numb at what flashed across the screen of my T.V. that I had not really had time to think about, or process in how the events took place.

That day did, and still does affect me to this day.

For half of that day, my family all thought we had lost my sister-in-law on flight 11. Unknown to us, she had missed her flight and was placed on another...we didn't know that until much later that day.

Today, I wonder if there will be some other "attack". All the warnings, media, fear put into the minds of US citizens once again. It's a sick game they play. Will they ever take it as far as 9/11 again? - I sure the hell hope not!

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

The questions I am asking myself today are: "Why would anyone from the (USA)...want to attack their own country? Why would they want to destroy their fellow Americans? Couldn't their own lives be destroyed in the process?"

top topics

<< 1   >>

join