It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fault vs. Responsibility

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
The condition of the U.S. isn't 100% Obama's fault, but it has been is responsibility since he took office. He is our recognized leader and I expect him to make the country better through his leadership and guidance. Sure, he will meet resistance from those who disagree with him, but as president his job to overcome that. I didn't vote for the man but I did believe in his ideas after his inauguration speech...not so much now.

IMO a great many of President Obama supporters make excuses for him. He is not making our country any better then G.W. Bush did. Like it or not, he is the boss now and as the sign that was on President Truman's desk read "The Buck Stops Here."

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I agree! He has a high sense of entitlement, and no sense of responsibility.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
President Obama is suprisingly typical for a president of the United States of America.Jimmy Carter was atypical,and things went poorly for him as a result.Their is such a thing as the legacy of the office itself,which is part of the checks and balances system.Anyone who wants vast and radical change to the core of what the country is,and always has been, finds things difficult.The president hasn't undone a whole lot that he inherited,and whoever replaces him in 2012 or 2016 won't radically undo what he has done.Just because the whole thing is flopping and failing is not reason enough to change course.We have had adversity before,just not in the lifetimes of anyone under 45.It's a 50-50 shot.Either the country survives,or it falls.BAHGOOFUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by MitchL61
I agree! He has a high sense of entitlement, and no sense of responsibility.

II cannot agree more, many of his followers have a high sense of entitlements without earning their benefits.

And many have no sense of responsibility as well.

top topics

join