It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do people love the right?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 03:30 PM
link   
It seems there have been numerous threads requesting reasons why people dislike Bush and the right wing agenda. So I pose the question to those who aggresively defend Bush and the GOP, why? For what reasons do you believe they are worth your defense and support?

[edit on 23-8-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 03:52 PM
link   
are you asking why people are right wing or why people support Bush?

I'm centre-right wing and i think Bush is a *@+$%�

I'm British so alot of people over here are centre-left, but i'm proud of my ideal's

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by UK Wizard
are you asking why people are right wing or why people support Bush?

I'm centre-right wing and i think Bush is a *@+$%�

I'm British so alot of people over here are centre-left, but i'm proud of my ideal's

Mostly why people support Bush and the FAR right, I guess I should've specified further. Personally, I think people who are moderate right or left are OK in my book, it's the radical agendas I personally disagree with.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 04:05 PM
link   
i hate radicals as well, like the evil BNP and crazy communists

how right wing is Bush and his Republican's?, i'm british and don't really follow american politics very close

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by UK Wizard
how right wing is Bush and his Republican's?, i'm british and don't really follow american politics very close

It's more like Karl Rove and his EXTREME right wing Republicans, he wears the pants in the GOP at this point, if you're interested in finding out, this is one good article to read:

"People are seeing the hard-right agenda for what it really is: nothing moral or Christian or compassionate. For example, W. Bush honestly thinks all Jews and Moslems should actually go to hell. No wonder he's itching to launch a "crusade" against Iraq and other Muslim nations.

Pat Robertson's vicious hatred of even Protestants who do not follow his narrow-minded intolerant strain of "hypocristianity" is another exemplar of the right wing. The dark alliance between right wingers and bogus messiah Sun Myung Moon illustrates just how antichristian the right is.

How can any real Christian support Moon? I would love to see someone ask George HW Bush, George W. Bush and Jerry Falwell why they are so closely linked to Moon -- and whether or not they think Moon really is the Second Coming! We should ask Bush why his family acts like errand boys for a fraudulent felon who calls himself a Jesus?

Bush, Robertson, Moon and other antichristians are misleading well-intentioned, true Christians. People who know their history recognize that this alliance of GOP and Religious Reich hate, fear and persecution is actually a formula for the ages -- specifically, the Dark Ages.

Power-mad deceivers like the Bushes, Robertson, Falwell and Moon adeptly twist the Bible. They manipulate people of faith and create fear and mistrust with their gross distortions of religious doctrine -- all in support of oppression. The Bible describes this technique clearly.

What sane person wants these lunatics speaking for them? Who trusts these hateful people? The irony is that blind support by the hard right for "baby-killer," AWOL, coke-head, D-Dubya-I Bush proved they're hypocrites on "moral" issues. Moral, thinking people do NOT support the backwards, evil leaders of the GOP.

Who really wants to refight the Scopes monkey trial? Who wants to impose a narrow, oppressive strain of prayer and religion on their fellow Americans in direct violation of the Constitution? Most of us don't. Including most Republicans."

www.mikehersh.com...

[edit on 23-8-2004 by 27jd]

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Im a republican...towards the right....but lately (past 2 or so years)...I think Bush is playing a bit too much to the far right...Im still voting for him come november...but theres still other republicans I would support with more strength...

new topics

top topics

join