It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Aliens : Aliens and Opossums S03E09

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
You see how silly that sounds?

The Ancient Aliens series on the History channel has jumped the shark after season 2, now they're trying to attach our beloved Greys with anything imaginable this season.

Is anyone just as mystified as me watching the [snip]? What are they doing in the production room, throwing darts at a list of nouns on the wall for ideas ?

Its time to end the madness
edit on 9-9-2011 by Better Mouse Trap because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-9-2011 by Asktheanimals because: profanity removed

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Explain the programme you're talking about please.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I'm waiting for the episode Aliens Vs Predators

Aliens and Dish Washing would be a good one too!

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by wigit

It's a seriies which basically repeats much of the stuff Von Daniken and Sitchin made (in)famous back in the 70s with a bit of more conspiracy paranoia thrown in for good measure.

Sort of junk food on TV. But probably not as good for you.

Though it does have Georgios "the hair" Tsoukis in it

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by wigit

The production of the series is top notch and it would take days to watch all the episodes, I just think they're running out of ideas this season.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I can't watch videos here at work, but I would love to hear how they manage to tie aliens and opossums. If you could just give a little overview? Sound like it would be pretty funny.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
so when is the episode 'I married an Alien. My wife thinks like one' ?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Better Mouse Trap
You see how silly that sounds?

The Ancient Aliens series on the History channel has jumped the shark after season 2, now they're trying to attach our beloved Greys with anything imaginable this season.

It's a great show to watch if you life a good scoff. It really is hilarious!

IRM

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Better Mouse Trap

The production of the series is top notch and it would take days to watch all the episodes, I just think they're running out of ideas this season.

Running out of ideas? I thought these shows were based on long-time and widely accepted theories.

Not sure if the OP is making fun of Opossums or that was really presented as a link. Because I think all living things here on Earth originated off planet.
And like Humans, their lineage gets watered down over a period of time and are now considered bi-products (evolution) of Earth. But the original genus of all species are like representatives from other places.

Sure makes a lot more sense than scratching our caveman heads wondering which came first; the chicken or the egg.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Better Mouse Trap

How does a show jump the shark, wouldn't that imply at some point the show was actually good?

its an entertainment show not a documentary.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Aliens and cowboys..
now aliens and opossums?

next what? aliens and hippopotamus?
hippo wins hands down

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

I watched last night's episode on aliens causing plagues. Some of their dot connecting was a little bit overboard. They covered this briefly in Season 1. I think Season 1 was such a huge success they are just redoing small sections of it for full episodes. Kind of a shame. You'd think they'd be out looking for new material rather than regurgitate in more detail of prior episodes.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
ugh I used to love the show but now its just really annoying. "MAYBE there's a chamber under the sphinx's paws, and MAYBE theres a hall of records....and MAYBE its made of gold.... and MAYBEEEEEE its aliens" ---- seriously?

thats an almost word for word quote....

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Sure makes a lot more sense than scratching our caveman heads wondering which came first; the chicken or the egg.

That's a no brainer! Eggs existed before chickens did. Dinosaurs laid them! Birds evolved from dinosaurs!

IRM

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
I'm waiting for the episode Aliens Vs Predators

Batman vs Predator. I know it's old but still kicks butt.

I dunno the more I watch the show the less I'm convinced of an "Alien" connection and find myself more and more believing that WE humans have a lost history that's all our own.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

Originally posted by Human_Alien

That's a no brainer! Eggs existed before chickens did. Dinosaurs laid them! Birds evolved from dinosaurs!

IRM

Well there ya have it.

And the Nobel Prize for figuring out the 'Origin of Life' goes to (drum roll)..........................
IRM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(and the crowd goes crazy)

Thank you IRM.
I've been searching for this answer for 50 years. I love ATS!

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by OUNjahhryn
ugh I used to love the show but now its just really annoying. "MAYBE there's a chamber under the sphinx's paws, and MAYBE theres a hall of records....and MAYBE its made of gold.... and MAYBEEEEEE its aliens" ---- seriously?

thats an almost word for word quote....

Cliff hangers. It's called baiting in the audience so the brain-dead will tune in again next week to see if they've cracked the case.

Television has gotten to the point of being insulting. But hey, if you still watch it, you really have no right to complain. It's like people who eat at McDonalds and complain about being overweight, tired and having high cholesterol.
There's just so much sympathy, commiserating or explaining one can offer!

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I don't even have basic cable lol, only a few shows I watch online. mostly because I hate advertisements, and shows just suck you life up. but now commercials are seeping into the internet, its terrible

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

LOL! That's my answer... & I'm sticking to it

IRM

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   
I find the third season very interesting.I don't know why you don't like it.....

If you don't like it,then don't watch Ancient Aliens any more

top topics

<<   2 >>

join