It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul: No, Perry didn’t assault me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Perry must have intimidated him so badly that Paul can’t even talk about it.

Seriously though, this was the proverbial mountain out of a molehill.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Ron Paul 1

Truth 1

Silly ATS Members and sensationalism threads -3635435254

Its fun to make a conspiracy out of everything isn't it ? But its to bad when reality comes around and smacks you upside the head and knocks that thread right out

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by SirMike

Exactly as I thought. Just people trying to make something out of nothing.... I promise you this was released by the media for the very fact that they knew people would react like this.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
This just in:

RON PAUL GOING SENILE

Cannot remember conversation with Rick Perry

New thread to pop up in ...

edit on 9/9/11 by FortAnthem because: [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/125dfd815577.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by SirMike

He probably just touched his arm to try and telepathically absorb his thoughts and ideas, sort of like Dr. Manhattan from The Watchmen.

Like when he brought up "Keynsian economics" at the debate? What a leech.
edit on 9-9-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
My take on it is this, yes Perry became unrestrained and a little bit crazy but I don't think he ever meant any real harm to Paul, nobody is that stupid. He just seems like the hot tempered guy that can't let things go and has to get the last word.

Ron Paul on the other hand is running a campaign, he is always calm and composed thinking ahead and looking at the big picture. He knows he shouldn't be getting involved in messes like this and already won as soon as the picture hit the net, there is nothing more to be said or gained from this because any further instigation on Paul's part would get him torn apart in the media for NOT being the bigger man. He played his cards just right, the internet now has a negative image of Perry as a bully and a good image for Paul.

I think we should all now leave it alone and let it pass, hit Perry where it hurts (his liberal actions and failures) and just continue to support Paul in the passionate way that will help him win.

edit on 9-9-2011 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

top topics

join