It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One Quarter of our Nation's Credible Threats Come From......Right Wing Extremists???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Records show there have been at least 45 credible jihadist terrorist-attack plots against Americans since 9/11—thwarted by intelligence work, policing, and citizen involvement. And these are just the plotted attacks that we know about through public documentation—the real number of credible plots is no doubt much higher.

America also battles non-jihadist threats,too. Out of 1,000 threats in the past 25 years, (according to Professor Erik Dahl of the Naval Postgraduate School in Monterey, California), “about 75 percent of the plots are associated with radical Islamists and about 25 percent are from right-wing domestic, anti-government militia movements.”

Can anyone name these right wing threats?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

Hmmm... can't name any particular group...though I'm sure that there are more asute than me that will point them out.

But there is this.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
You remember all of those militia attacks in the past 10 years? Remember when they flew planes in to the Sears tower, and blew up the NYC subway?

Yeah, I don't remember that either.

"We've always been at war with liberty..."

"Freedom is having a boot stamping on a human face, forever."

join