It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Public message to the DUTCH QUEEN, BILDERBERG CLUB/CIA/NSA/FBI/MOSSAD/CFR/

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

And here's another one, the double toung speech is what is taught in Masonry, I have no fears because He is with me and He, you, me, we all are part of His greater plan, to become better persons and stop materialism.

Go tell your masters that the game is over, this ends, you are not the gods of control, we all are.

I know how the multiversum works now, and I am in MY timeline because I learned the concept of His/Our freedom of choice and the consequences, gods want you to stop debating and clean up the earth together because he is a god of natural evolution and spiritual evolution.

I could have been very very wealthy with this info, but I give up for you all, you all are part of my and his conciousness, let's clean it all together, as a human I am ashamed and still need to repent for my sins too.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grey Magic
And here's another one, the double toung speech is what is taught in Masonry...

Oh really? Did you figure this one out when you 'solved' Einstein's equation?

Go tell your masters that the game is over, this ends, you are not the gods of control, we all are.

You tell them since you seem to know who they are.

I am ashamed and still need to repent for my sins too.

Honestly, the only thing you need to be ashamed of is that you can not answer a simple question without resorting to self-agrandizing metaphysical nonesense.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
For those that know dark alchemy, black magic, spellcasting, symbols, false gods, psychology and psychiatry,

You can try whatever tricks you want, but it won't work, read my threads and learn the truth.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

lol, like I said before, science has no answer to what god actually is because he doesn't want anyone to rule the world through science, but through his love for this planet rule the planet together.

and we can never heal this world with science,

Let's just say I got a hotline to upstairs, He is the voice of reason that calms my mind and tries to purify it with love for the beauty of this planet we should all be FREE to enjoy. after we cleaned our mess up.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
If you're higher at the top of a building there is more contact, thats why Moses went up the mountain,some people at the top having the top floor on the building, the biblical voice is one that I am proud to meet.

It's also a big reason for HAARP, but they can't stop his waveforce and have to stop manipulating this bad weather, so why not turn it off folks? and remove all that debris in space.

He is my good side and yours, but our emotions are controlled by so much stuff that this world needs all of us as its healers, anyone that was a low level Mason I would say step out while you can, our God doesn't want any secrets, but pure truth good emotions, and freedom of choice.

edit on 9-9-2011 by Grey Magic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

For those that know dark alchemy, black magic, spellcasting, symbols, false gods, psychology and psychiatry,

You can try whatever tricks you want, but it won't work..

Spoilsport

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by XplanetX

One time science will be just be another freedom of choice, because once we are all connected, who needs science when you have people being nicer for eachother, I am here to expose even deeper secrets they didn't know.

Illuminati, their stars don't exist, it's a collection of black holes in the universe, and their souls are walking the earth till the day we all are at the next step and forgiven eachother and learn the good side of the force we possess and use it to do good.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus
I believe in God the Creator, I am not sure what you mean by 'fake gods'. Also, for what it is worth, I do not need your forgiveness.

Read my threads back?

What God do you believe in? the creator of your material world or the creator of our spiritual world.

Masonic Square, or Masonic Circle, you hold both of them while god is one, he is a bit sick of you forcing multiverses on people by using the spiritual world with black magic, once you learn his magic, then the blindfolds go off and you see most people for what they really have become, selfish cold material monsters.

Anyway this whole message is for some bigger forces at work than you

Masons nowadays are even taught their own symbols in a false way, but it will all reveal itself.

Remember, we were only here to pick the fruits of our labour and enjoy the scenery, not to destroy our beautiful garden of Eden.

You are far away from reaching and controlling your emotional wavelengths yet.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Those that believe there was somewhere our sanity we missed as a species, and why evolution went the wrong way will know what I am talking about,

To all spooks, it's all over now, only infinite supreme knowledge will get to those on top, you at ATS may all laugh, I don't care anymore about that, but what I have is something you'll never find by searching to a biological or technological cyberbrain that can simulate infinity, and I am willing to teach it for sacrifices that will make you feel better than the current objectives.

The release of all negative emotions is the greatest stress releaver ever.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by UniverSoul

you don't even read my threads, the multiversum consists of lower and higher levels in all directions, they are all parallel world where you have created another timeline every time you make a choice, or are forced to make a choice, those timelines are visible in the spirit world, thats where the whole lost souls stuff comes in, and that comes from your consciousness/subconsciousness again that we share with god, master of creation through light.

So our god shares his consciousness/subconsciousness/multiversum with us, and he seen the bickering about the keepers of the crafts and powers happen too many times, that's why he gave me control of my timeline by showing me the way so I can be closest to his consciousness.

We were always controlled by consciousness/subconsciousness.

While we were meant to be of a pure consciousness too, that is the way to connect to the cosmos and really feel life force God gave in things around you

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Grey Magic

[smile]

You go, God Human. As We will, as God each so shall We create here. And We, as Human Beings, and all Beings can choose this and manifest a heaven in this universe.

As I am of the thought that "God" is Consciousness, I AM. And I do as I will to better that Oneness that is Me/All by promoting ideas that benefit both Me as Individual and Me as One/All. I, too, am Neo. May all of Us be.
edit on 9/9/2011 by Amaterasu because: clarity

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

What God do you believe in?

Uh, God. How many ominscienient, omnipotent creators of the Universe do you know?

...he is a bit sick of you forcing multiverses on people by using the spiritual world with black magic, once you learn his magic, then the blindfolds go off and you see most people for what they really have become, selfish cold material monsters.

Wow, how pompous, now you even know what God thinks of other people. You must be a blast at parties.

You are far away from reaching and controlling your emotional wavelengths yet.

If you mean by 'controlling my emotional wavelengths' obnoxiously telling other people I know what God thinks of them, then, yeah, I am pretty far from reaching that point, nor do I ever intend on getting there.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Good luck getting a spiritual life after this one, there is no material life after this,

I am done talking to you.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Good luck getting a spiritual life after this one

I was hoping you would use yur 'hotline' to God for a little help.

I am done talking to you.

One could only wish but I think your ego will get in the way.

edit on 9-9-2011 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
You know... in every individuals spiritual journey... especially those seeking with their whole heart... there will always be moments you look back, groan, and face-palm yourself and wonder: "what was I thinking."

I think you have arrived at one of those moments. I salute your undertaking the journey, just try a little moderation...

I remember one time in college, when I felt particularly spiritual, I gave away every think I owned... while a particularly noble sentiment, it doesn't work very well in reality...

Love and luck and wisdom to you on your journey.

A hint, in the end: Love.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Grey Magic

So if there is a Bilderberg Conspiracy you will to argue without mentioning "purity of soul"

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Hello agustus your hotline would to lucifer the light bearer. You know the all seeing eye at the top of the pyramid. The eye that is the sun, but not really actually the star of sirius. I am also a history student of history and call no man master. My master is not a man. Your god is wisdom and through wisdom you become god yourself. Masonic secrets are the secrets that enslave man purposely for the establishment of a totalitarian society dominated by a one world government. The pope desires for this prophecy to be fulfilled very badly. So guess what the secret is out if you are prepared to accept it.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by bodcausailor
Hello agustus your hotline would to lucifer the light bearer.

Wow, you got me. And here I was thinking it went right to Commisioner Gordon.

I am also a history student of history...

And of redundancy.

...and call no man master.

Good, that makes two of us.

edit on 23-9-2011 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
So this Princess Beatrix woman, she'll be in a meeting, this is how it will go down:

"Beatrix, we are almost at 90% ready for the takeover shall we begin?"
"NOOOOO!!!! I must be on OP's doorstep at 10am"

<< 1   >>

join