It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SERIOUSLY?? HC's Ancient Aliens last episode just pulled out the alien attack false flag.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
i apologise if this has already been mentioned,

but isnt this the exact plot of the book "starship troopers"?

or at least isnt that how it starts off? we figure out that the arachnids are lobbing comets or asteroids at us (cant remember which)

i think the movie was a bit different. now i cant remember which is which.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

This Paris Tosen guy reminds me a lot of the actor Matt Frewer from the show "Taken", they could be twins.

www.google.de... QsAQ

l do not like Tosen, he gives me the shivers. My inner "lying detector" is blinking madly.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

SERIOUSLY??!!! You are calling ancient aliens enlightning? It's not. All it does is take contemporary parts of history, assume humans were too dumb to do it, then throw in some reinterpretations of ancient artwork using modern context both cultural and visual and call it aliens. It is NONSENSE.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Ancient Aliens is for people who can think outside the box. I love the show, anyone who does should also check out the Pyramid Code......it is amazing!!!

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by brokin

Steven Greer is working on CSETI, Center for the Study of Extra Terrestrial Intelligence
www.cseti.org...

Disclosure Project is still up and running.
disclosureproject.org...

And Greer still does talks all over the place. Most of us aren't "in the know" without attending X-Conference or International UFO Congress, and even then, it's not entirely smart to work right out in the open, given the amount of people that want to shut down the disclosure movement. Also, he's a South Carolina Physician and has family, so I'm sure he's pretty busy.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
This is kind of off topic, but i think the bext thing i have ever seen from Ancient Aliens was in episode six of this season. the "wall of living rock" has to be the definitive evidence of advanced technology, i mean does the mainstream media need a damn 10k year old saw-saw and mexican roach coach to be found too to show that you had to have someone with electric tools to do that? I mean what is the argument that the living rock wall was made with tools of that time?
edit on 12-9-2011 by tonycodes because: ,,,

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by NavalFC

SERIOUSLY??!!! You are calling ancient aliens enlightning? It's not. All it does is take contemporary parts of history, assume humans were too dumb to do it, then throw in some reinterpretations of ancient artwork using modern context both cultural and visual and call it aliens. It is NONSENSE.

Still, you can't jump to conclusions just like that. IF aliens are proven to exist the AAT would automatically be true, that's all Im going to say. It's a theory, a suggestion, so just because it is a plausible suggestion does not mean BS. It's not a fact, it's a theory remember?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Its the History Channel... which is Disney... the same people responsible for turning your daughter into a 'miley head'. What did you expect?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
All in all .... I liked this episode.

Just more food for thought.

People in this thread who seem to flame the series/episode baffle me?

If you don't like it then don't watch it...... it's just presenting information with their own THEORY. Nothing wrong with listening to different theories.

Also.... I had to laugh at the little forshadow the history channel did with morgellons disease

At the exact moment before (37:54) they start talking about Morgellons Disease ..... they show the skyline of a city with a FAT Chemtrail through the sky. lol .... if you don't get it then don't worry about ....but I thought it was rather interesting and funny they did that.

edit on 12-9-2011 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Hey what movie is the movie clip that your profile image is from... I have been tryin to think of what that movie was for months now lol.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

You got to love the NWO plan blame it all on the Aliens, so when the good ones show up we would drive them away. Then their shades would come out and be welcomed as heroes the tactical lie of all lies.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join