It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SERIOUSLY?? HC's Ancient Aliens last episode just pulled out the alien attack false flag.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

Thank you, full episode FTW!

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Very coincidental indeed. I guess only time will tell.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
THE GODS OF EDEN by William Bramley deals with this very topic....must read....check my post out:www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard
a 6.000 years old statue found in Egypt, clearly depicting a humanoid wearing a biohazard like suit.
The biohazard suit has a face covering, the statue you say looks like the biohazard suit doesn't have any face covering, so just on that basis it doesn't look much like it. The rest of it doesn't have much resemblance to the suit either.

The most positive thing I can say about that show is that Tsoukalos has an active imagination and interesting hair, and I can see why some people find his show entertaining, but it's just that, entertainment.

I don't see any false flag.

"the biohazard suit doesn't have any face covering,"
so they could make Glass face plates in the Old days?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
mystery diesease.. > biological virus made on lab

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

If what you just said is true, it makes me not even want to consider living my life knowing there are sick people out there with an agenda like that. What's the point.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
obvious the virus killed easily it was biologicaly made duhhh.. come on now

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

aliens using comets as biological warfare to deliver engineered virus on Earth, spread diseases and reduce population.

If the aliens are doing it, how does that make it a false flag?

Hahahah oh my I missed that - a wee mongermixup with the terms.

It's an alien psyop false flag disclosure invasion!

Nice!

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

It's a comet man... it's a comet...

how does this become a biological warfare with grey aliens, as even remotely real?

Nasa show you a picture of space... it's fake, it's shopped, it's blacked out.. etc but some guys who obviously have a love for space and everything out there, do what people on here do every single day - imagine What If... and it's to be taken as a reveal about the truth kept secret from us?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bers81

And if you don't like missiles (in the case you like the idea they don't want to be disclosed) why not spraying bio or chemical agents right from the atmosphere?

Chemtrails!!!!

No, I'm kidding... Please DON'T think I'm serious.

But you make a good point - it doesn't even make sense. It's like a childs drawing of a car with square wheels, but it still wins the race.
I just hope that there is not a group or groups out there that are planning on taking a bit of a sleep after a nice cordial, and catch a flight on the comet as it zooms by...

it's happened before..

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
The script for this show was so confused!

I don't know how anyone could see this as "educational."

It expands the public's awareness at the expense of their sanity.

I wish we had such well-made documentaries that were sane.

edit on 9/9/2011 by l_e_cox because: missed a word

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by l_e_cox

yeah but it is more entertainment than anything.

i like the series, it is well done for what it is.

the people are interesting who they have talk.

the fatima and spanish flu connection was interesting. i read it started in the states from burning manure at an army base.

makes one wonder, tho, why the astec's were decimated by the euro's and didn't spread what they had to the spanish, since they were supposedly visited also. (or all first contacts in the americas)

maybe i missed something about that.

the morgellions was the first time i saw anything about it, read a bunch here on it but never really saw anything about it. very interesting.

do i believe it is deliberate from the aliens,

to wipe us out? no, they could do a better job.

accidental contamination? no, we even know about that stuff and if we are collateral damage...then it sounds like we are out of our league in warfare, since it's been happening for 1000's of years.

acclimate us? possible. whatever don't kill you makes you stronger.

just nature doing what it does? most likely scenario, imo.

to change us? no doubt that amount of decimation of the population, will effect a heck of a lot of things
but deliberately? possible and how would "they" know what the end result would be?

population control? not really plausible, imo.

thanks for the vid, op!

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
If anything the aliens are here to help us. This is when the problem comes in...alot of people are programmed to view them as a threat......what do you think will happen?????

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

If Aliens did come to earth, and brought with them disease's, it would be like the Europeans coming to the America's speading smallpox to the Native indians. And we would feel the full pain and anger that the Native Americans felt, while being contaminated with Alien bacteria, Disease, and other things not from this planet.
reply to post by Glassbender777

That argument is a paradox as it presumes that:
i) A visiting alien race will have the aeronautical capabilities of an advanced, space-faring culture, but;
ii) They will have the medical understanding of 16th Century humans.

If they can traverse the galaxy, don't you think they'd have an understanding at least equivalent to ours of microbiology and the microscopic world?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Ancient aliens, the tv show, is probably one of the best television shows on tv. It takes history, and shoves it in the face of the know it all's.

After watching a few of these episodes you should get to the understanding mankind does not know, or understand anything about its past or future nor do we understand our present, we are just living, and to think otherwise is the vice of mankind...

Ancient aliens is a very good program...

the episode before last was one of my favorites...

This last one was ok but they were reaching a lil with alien guided meteorites..

It was still good to say the least.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Could you really not see this coming? History channel, mainstream television talking about aliens, you didn't think something was up?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

I totally agree that anyone staying somewhat informed would have to realize this is the next tool in their arsenal to help them implement their plans. It was written about in the Iron Mountain Report as well as the use of climate change. The things that the globalists are pushing would make a crazy man look sane. What ever the staged event is it will be soon going by the way they are acting. 2005YU55 is the closest to coming to the earth in the near future Nov 17,2011 at approximately 170,000 miles with the size of approximately 280 meters in diameter. It is anyone one guess as to whether or not there will be any effect what so ever. However it may play into a false flag event if that is what the globalist are after. They are the experts of fear mongering and propaganda to get their way. Apparently the guy Tay? is mistaken on the date of 9/9/2011 since that time has come and gone. I can't help but believe that the explosives that the government tried to take on an airplane then said it was stolen then was said to have been left on the side of the road may have been a plan diverted for this weekend. If this was diverted would show that there are people in sensitive places of government on our side and are willing to take risks to do what they can. To those people I want to say thank you so much.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

It feels like we are being bombarded with "disclosure" type documentaries on mainstream right now.
Russia Today ran a four-part series called Warology.

They mention chemtrails, Haarp, and weather control.

I've uploaded the first part here but I suspect they will soon be removed due to copyright

The second part here

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

there could be a false flag, but i think its important to stop assuming everyone out there in space is friendly and wouldnt try to attack us. an advanced civilization dosent mean its friendly, the most advanced country in the 1930 was germany, they wernt exactly friendly to everyone. today america is technologicaly advanced and they are also atacking several countries. its in our evolutional ancestery to fight, why would it be differnt on sirius or zeta riticuli

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

SERIOUSLY?? why post such a sensational header in capital letters not inclueding name or number of episode, you almost need to be a codebraker to find that in search.
edit on 10-9-2011 by Mimir because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join