It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SERIOUSLY?? HC's Ancient Aliens last episode just pulled out the alien attack false flag.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Glassbender777
If Aliens did come to earth, and brought with them disease's, it would be like the Europeans coming to the America's speading smallpox to the Native indians. And we would feel the full pain and anger that the Native Americans felt, while being contaminated with Alien bacteria, Disease, and other things not from this planet.

That's the reasoning of AA team about some of the most devastating plagues in ancient and medieval times, which were preceded by UFO sightings. Though it was not about an alien mass invasion. There was no invasion and they could easily take Earth and wipe out the entire mankind in those times. The theory of depopulation seems more plausible. The question is WHO did biological warfare in ancient times?? Greys?? Reptilians?? Outcast remnants of ancient aliens confined on Earth??

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bers81
I don't think biological warfare via comet is possible and I'm telling you this as a soldier of the Italian Army.

First of all, that will involve the idea a comet will crash on Earth, and I don't think this is going to happen.

Second, viruses and bacteria will not survive on the comet entering our atmosphere. To do this, they should create a special environment on the comet to protect bio agents but again... why using a comet? A missile would be much an easier option.
And if you don't like missiles (in the case you like the idea they don't want to be disclosed) why not spraying bio or chemical agents right from the atmosphere?

at night time a missle would look alot like a comet

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I was wondering if anyone had read my post in the introductions forum. im alittle new to ATS but thought i should respond to this thread specificly, as my thread relates to Ancient Aliens. Has anyone else seen an anomoly in Ancient Aliens episode 6 season 3, Aliens and Ancient Engineers. Approx 5:13 min/sec into video. North-east center of screen just above play button. Im worried im the only person to have seen this!

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by EitherDrift

Can you insert your link and the episode of AA that you're referring to, onto this thread please? I'm curious to what you're talking about anyway. I don't think OP should mind seeing it's related to the thread.

Thanks

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

I don't think biological warfare via comet is possible and I'm telling you this as a soldier of the Italian Army.

First of all, that will involve the idea a comet will crash on Earth, and I don't think this is going to happen.

Second, viruses and bacteria will not survive on the comet entering our atmosphere. To do this, they should create a special environment on the comet to protect bio agents but again... why using a comet? A missile would be much an easier option.
And if you don't like missiles (in the case you like the idea they don't want to be disclosed) why not spraying bio or chemical agents right from the atmosphere?

You can talk to any astrophysicist and they will tell you its not if a comet hits, its when. Secondly, you are incorrect. Scientists have recently found that virus and bacteria may actually originate from comets and or asteroids. Several plagues have broken out shortly after the Earth was either pelted with comets or the tail debris of a comet. Fact. Scientists also recently discovered that microorganisms actually become stronger in zero g, they believe its because its their natural habitat.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I definitely see the dots connect.

Remember Reagan's speech about how we'd all come together in the event of an Alien threat ?

It's long been said that the NWO agenda would be in the form of the ultimate Battle with Aliens...

The war on Terrorism threat would be replaced with the Alien Attack...much easier to just bomb us from the heavens and Blame it on the Aliens !

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
The only false flags are the ones garnered here.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
OMG Scientology was right!

Xenu rises!
en.wikipedia.org...

Xenu (play /ˈziːnuː/ zee-noo),[1][2][3] also spelled Xemu, was, according to the founder of Scientology and science fiction writer L. Ron Hubbard, the dictator of the "Galactic Confederacy" who, 75 million years ago, brought billions[4][5] of his people to Earth in a DC-8-like spacecraft, stacked them around volcanoes and killed them using hydrogen bombs. Official Scientology dogma holds that the essences of these many people remained, and that they form around people in modern times, causing them spiritual harm.[1][6]

These events are known within Scientology as "Incident II",[7] and the traumatic memories associated with them as The Wall of Fire or the R6 implant. The narrative of Xenu is part of Scientologist teachings about extraterrestrial civilizations and alien interventions in earthly events, collectively described as space opera by Hubbard. Hubbard detailed the story in Operating Thetan level III (OT III) in 1967, warning that the R6 "implant" (past trauma)[8] was "calculated to kill (by pneumonia etc) anyone who attempts to solve it".[8][9][10]

Within the Church of Scientology, the Xenu story is part of the church's secret "Advanced Technology",[7] considered a sacred and esoteric teaching,[11] and normally only revealed to members who have already contributed large amounts of money.[12] The church avoids mention of Xenu in public statements and has gone to considerable effort to maintain the story's confidentiality, including legal action on the grounds of both copyright and trade secrecy.[13] Officials of the Church of Scientology widely deny or try to hide the Xenu story.[14][15] Despite this, much material on Xenu has leaked to the public via court documents, copies of Hubbard's notes, and the Internet.[14] In commentary on the impact of the Xenu text, academic scholars have discussed and analyzed the writings by Hubbard and their place within Scientology within the contexts of science fiction,[16] UFO religions,[17] gnosticism[18][19] and creation myth.[20]

Hail Zoltan!

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Comet first, Aliens afterwards.

Comet first people - don't jump the gun!

And be sure to be really scared when they start shining their big blue lights down the city streets.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

aliens using comets as biological warfare to deliver engineered virus on Earth, spread diseases and reduce population.

If the aliens are doing it, how does that make it a false flag?

It's been suggested they're in cahoots with our leaders. Not saying I personally believe that dynamic but others surely do.

I just posted this on one of my threads and this guy (whose been making his rounds on YouTube) is saying today, Sept 9th will be the start of said-attacks. Interesting enough (for what it's worth) he mentioned 'blackouts' and this morning the SW of USA experienced a massive one (although a quasi-explained was already given).

This dude is AWESOME!

Not that I believe anything he has to say mind you, but he believes every word of what he's saying, and his tone and tenor is perfect sample material for the new dance song I'm going to produce, "Evil Alien Invasion."

On topic, I like AA although I don't see how alien viruses are a "false flag" for the purposes of this thread. Getting back to Mr. Thalessian, that video you posted contained a prediction for a false flag connected to his Evil Alien Invasion for today, and continuing into the future. Isn't the West Coast blacked out?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasterGemini
OMG Scientology was right!

Xenu rises!
en.wikipedia.org...

Xenu (play /ˈziːnuː/ zee-noo),[1][2][3] also spelled Xemu, was, according to the founder of Scientology and science fiction writer L. Ron Hubbard, the dictator of the "Galactic Confederacy" who, 75 million years ago, brought billions[4][5] of his people to Earth in a DC-8-like spacecraft, stacked them around volcanoes and killed them using hydrogen bombs. Official Scientology dogma holds that the essences of these many people remained, and that they form around people in modern times, causing them spiritual harm.[1][6]

These events are known within Scientology as "Incident II",[7] and the traumatic memories associated with them as The Wall of Fire or the R6 implant. The narrative of Xenu is part of Scientologist teachings about extraterrestrial civilizations and alien interventions in earthly events, collectively described as space opera by Hubbard. Hubbard detailed the story in Operating Thetan level III (OT III) in 1967, warning that the R6 "implant" (past trauma)[8] was "calculated to kill (by pneumonia etc) anyone who attempts to solve it".[8][9][10]

Within the Church of Scientology, the Xenu story is part of the church's secret "Advanced Technology",[7] considered a sacred and esoteric teaching,[11] and normally only revealed to members who have already contributed large amounts of money.[12] The church avoids mention of Xenu in public statements and has gone to considerable effort to maintain the story's confidentiality, including legal action on the grounds of both copyright and trade secrecy.[13] Officials of the Church of Scientology widely deny or try to hide the Xenu story.[14][15] Despite this, much material on Xenu has leaked to the public via court documents, copies of Hubbard's notes, and the Internet.[14] In commentary on the impact of the Xenu text, academic scholars have discussed and analyzed the writings by Hubbard and their place within Scientology within the contexts of science fiction,[16] UFO religions,[17] gnosticism[18][19] and creation myth.[20]

Hail Zoltan!

Despite the psyop, scams, exploitation, semi-enslavement and sexual scandals of Scientology, that John Travolta's movie "Battlefield Earth" was an attempt of portray the Anunnaki colonization on Earth. The make up of the alien creatures is quite similar to Sumerian depictions of them.

Anyway it's a very lousy movie. I'm just bringing this detail up, but definitely I don't recommend watching it.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Double post!
edit on 9/9/2011 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I got so wrapped up in Obama's announcement and then the new threat debacle that I totally forgot about AA. I also forgot to set my dvr.

Anyway, this episode sounds a lot like that one thread started by amalgam back in late spring.
edit on 9-9-2011 by cry93 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Bers81

by my reckoning you are in your teens (if not you really need to grow up) and as such you need to stop spouting #!
2nd line

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
The biological part, I assume it's a virus of some sort made in a very much earthly lab.

The Aliens themselves are already here. You can see their huge craft in the sky, look for BIG (stadium sized or better) equilateral triangles in cloud banks with unnaturally straight edges. If you wait until dark and zap one of the triangles with a high power laser pointer the beam will terminate in the triangle area, but continue a lot higher in normal sky. I am unsure what to make of them, only saw one once, don't care to see one again. Try to imagine a 15 foot tall velociraptor crossed with an Avatar Na'vi. They have the ability to mentally project a human looking face, but you can tell it's fake. They like to stay cloked unless they have a very good reason to uncloak.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Although I applaud the ingenuity, this is grasping at straws.

The interest in Aliens has been very high for more than 60 years. It's constantly in the News partly due to sites like ATS and the flood of shows on the topic. Entertainment is created with current trends in mind and it would be more strange if there were less shows and reporting about it.

My first exposure was from a collection of books, booklets and magazines she had from the 1950's and even earlier. I read them all in the early 1960's. It was as popular a topic then as it is now.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by eywadevotee

If its that easy please post a thread full of photos?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

LoL well Scientology did stem out of L Ron Hubbard's time in the Ordo Templi Orientis.

Don't forget about the voice of the Simpsons being a Scientologist
(With episodes about one-eyed cthulu aliens)

He probably picked it up from Jack Parsons who was really into outer space for some reason

No, must be a coincidence.

Oh and Ancient Aliens show producers = Prometheus Entertainment = CRAP
en.wikipedia.org...
Ancient Aliens, 2010
Bridget's Sexiest Beaches
High Maintenance 90210
Holly's World
Hollywood Science, 2006
Kendra, 2009
Monsterama, 2004
Star Wars: The Legacy Revealed, 2007
The Girls Next Door

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

This is the great question

memegenerator.net...

Edit: admit you lolled
edit on 9-9-2011 by Bers81 because: (no reason given)

Dude!
...not only did I lol...I rotflmao lol'd ...that was hilarious

OP, I started watching that show last night and I turned the channel. HC, keeps regurgitating the same info on Ancient Aliens. They just rearrange it from show to show ...but it's the same info. Until last night's episode I haven't seen anything new.

Some of the subject matter I noticed (after I went back and watched it) was new. I personally do believe in aliens but have a hard time with the History Channels theories on aliens lately. Tsoukalos is a character nonetheless

Nice thread

edit on 9/9/11 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by EitherDrift
I was wondering if anyone had read my post in the introductions forum. im alittle new to ATS but thought i should respond to this thread specificly, as my thread relates to Ancient Aliens. Has anyone else seen an anomoly in Ancient Aliens episode 6 season 3, Aliens and Ancient Engineers. Approx 5:13 min/sec into video. North-east center of screen just above play button. Im worried im the only person to have seen this!

You must be referring to what appeared to be a UFO am I correct? IMHO, I believe it to be part of the mountaintop showing while the rest of the mountains are covered by clouds. I live in the foothills of Los Angeles county...I see that all the time when it's foggy.

I don't believe it was an alien spacecraft, but yeah I saw it too.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join