It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SERIOUSLY?? HC's Ancient Aliens last episode just pulled out the alien attack false flag.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
From what I understand the earth will pass through ELENins tail and it has been said that it contains a high concentration of Hydrogen Cyanide which is poisonous and may actually penetrate the atmosphere and affect life.

Although I personally do not think the concentration could get high enough to have any adverse health affects.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Again, this weekend is proving to be quite interesting...

I've never watched this program myself, but I'm told it's insightful on Alien propaganda. It would certainly feed ones imagination with imminent extra terrestrial encounters. More Fox Molders being born every day. The truth is out there...now it's on television.

As far as a premeditated external invasion or an epidemic of some sort to frighten the public, THIS thread from a another OP should shed some light on the supposed conspiracy behind it.

As far as 9-11 goes, I believe an Alien invasion would stem exceedingly more reverence than another terrorist attack. Not to mention how much more the men behind the curtain would benefit from this deception.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bers81
This is the great question

memegenerator.net...

Edit: admit you lolled

This one pretty much sums up the entire TV series:

Yes, I LOLed.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur

This is the great question

memegenerator.net...

Edit: admit you lolled

This one pretty much sums up the entire TV series:

Yes, I LOLed.

mysteriousuniverse.org...

Haha yes! This is the best podcast on the net and they tease that guy about that all the time.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
If Aliens did come to earth, and brought with them disease's, it would be like the Europeans coming to the America's speading smallpox to the Native indians. And we would feel the full pain and anger that the Native Americans felt, while being contaminated with Alien bacteria, Disease, and other things not from this planet.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
This show is seriously retarded..

Leave your mind and logic when watching this...man do they really reach when coming up with their theories.

So let me get this straight...Aliens have been openly involved in our world in the past...but now have decided to hide and sneak around and not show themselves...yeh sure buddy...

A bio Hazard suit...you have got to be kidding me.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
maybe this episode explains what this could be a little better........... www.abovetopsecret.com...

as far as comets and celestial bodies bringing viruses and diseases, the aliens i dont know about

edit on 9/9/11 by gunshooter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
There are two types of false flags. One would be a made up one. Perhaps via hologram technology by Humans and the second would be a real one, with real off-world entities only our leaders would be in on it.

Now, there's always the third possibility that a real alien invasion will occur and take everyone by surprise so who knows.

False Flag attacks have gotten as much new-age milage as the End of Times scenario. Frankly it's all getting pretty played out. But we're almost there. We're almost at the pinnacle. Sept 26, Oct 28, Nov 11 and Dec 21, 2012 are literally right around the corner. So it would be a shame to give up (on believing) now.

(I know, I talk in a hypocritical circles but that's because I am seriously confused and befuddled)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
This show is seriously retarded..

Leave your mind and logic when watching this...man do they really reach when coming up with their theories.

So let me get this straight...Aliens have been openly involved in our world in the past...but now have decided to hide and sneak around and not show themselves...yeh sure buddy...

A bio Hazard suit...you have got to be kidding me.

So where exactly are you having trouble embracing the idea? The fact that they've been here or that they might be coming back?
Do you not believe in ancient aliens? If so, why not?

I find it fascinating that this isn't widely accepted because for me it answers all the mysterious questions that remain unanswered. If you just insert 'alien Beings from another place, time and/or dimension' just about every single question is answered. At least the 'by whom' aspect of the questions are answered anyway. The 'why' aspect remains speculative.
edit on 9-9-2011 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-9-2011 by Human_Alien because: grammar

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

Wasn't the ISS evacuated due to the issues they are having with the russian rockets for resuply?

The report could be just a coincidence.

And I would't worry too much about them staging false flag by going after the UFO-believers (probably most who watch Ancient Aliens are) than if they were going after the MSM people.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alkolyk
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

Wasn't the ISS evacuated due to the issues they are having with the russian rockets for resuply?

The report could be just a coincidence.

And I would't worry too much about them staging false flag by going after the UFO-believers (probably most who watch Ancient Aliens are) than if they were going after the MSM people.

Well yes and no. That was the FIRST reasoning. Then all of a sudden, out of nowhere, NASA claims a week or so ago.....they fear the ISS might get pelleted by space junk-debris.

It's almost insulting to listen to their rhetoric. Why; over a decade and billions of dollars later, would they JUST have this epiphany? It's hogwash and more fodder for the flock!
edit on 9-9-2011 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by doctornamtab
I was at a show the other day. Its one of those bars with band stickers all over the bathroom walls, people writing in magic marker. You know those places.

Anyways I saw written on the wall "In 2012 there will be a false alien threat."

Strange thing to write on a bathroom wall but there it was. So this idea of a false flag is bigger than we think.

there are only two kind of people writing on bathroom walls

gays and emos

Btw forgive my ignorance but what exactly mean false flag?

lol, u said emo's

"false flag"

some idiot's idea that some one attacks and kills their own people to blame it on some one else.

at the extreme, it's a shell game.

brilliant.

edit on 9-9-2011 by fooks because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
In my opinion the series - although some of the content can seem fairytale like quite often, does well at raising new ideas and questions in the forefront of many ufologists minds. Well, certainly mine. Too many alien/UFO MSM shows are run of the mill, focus on the cases we've watched on every other UFO show... so I think they do well to question things we might not have been questioning before. If we're prepared to discuss (and we quite clearly are) then even if it seems ludicrous it's still derived from, and will encourage - further discussion.

There was a 9/11 conspiracy show on last night and I felt it struck some of the contemporary thoughts and questions out there well. Usually the questioning and rationale in MSM UFO, alien or conspiracy shows seem stuck in the 90's, (to me). So plus points when these shows touch on ideas it feels you've only recently discussed on ATS

As for the topic itself, I haven't watched the whole video yet, but they always seem to ramp up the suspense with their voiceovers in this show, I think it's quite fun, even if cheesy. I hadn't considered the ISS to be evacuating for these reasons, but I'm not convinced ELENIN is on its way with a virus, and I've come to agree about ELENIN/alien fear-mongering in general - it's not nice, clever, big - and worst of all, it's totally unfounded.

That said OP, you certainly still get a S+F

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by fooks

some idiot's idea that some one attacks and kills their own people to blame it on some one else.

edit on 9-9-2011 by fooks because: (no reason given)

You're obviously not familiar with Operation Northwoods, eh?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by markymint

The shows and information that are being funneled out of MSM are deliberate and conniving.

C'mon, you think a network doesn't have to answer to some official back in Washington or the Vatican?

The networks are HIGHLY censored, controlled and owned by the higher echelon (which I prefer to call PTB but that sounds too conspiratorial).

So don't give them too much credit for being so liberal lately. It's called planting the seed into the minds of the minion. Plain and simple.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by doctornamtab
I was at a show the other day. Its one of those bars with band stickers all over the bathroom walls, people writing in magic marker. You know those places.

Anyways I saw written on the wall "In 2012 there will be a false alien threat."

Strange thing to write on a bathroom wall but there it was. So this idea of a false flag is bigger than we think.

Oh, well, hell's bells then.

It must be true if it's written on a bathroom wall for God's sake!

Harte

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
The Satanists are once again confusing humanity by tricking the new agers to focus on an alien invasion while having the religious believe it is the end of the world. The truth is the opposite of where they are taking us, not only are they obviously the ones doing this, but they want to keep people divided along the alien/god mythology and not allow people to understand the sober fields of philosophy and metaphysics. With such confusion and mayhem, no one would think that the answer lies in dusty old Philosophy books. The "alien" power is the soul, in that it is alien to the world. The "end of the world" is the end of your present form of worldview.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Enjoyed the show last night alot!

I liked the grim reaper to alien connection.
Kinda wish they gave more proof, instead of them saying... in this year there were sightings...
They never tell you exactly where they got the info from...

But it is plausible... PS: I find it odd that they used the spanish influenza just like they were going to use it in The Event. Where did it go ?

Meteors from outer space infecting earths human population, reminds me of a cell being infected from the outside. if you look at the planet as a cell, and the universe as a body, I mean why not ? The universe made us, why would it not be alive ?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
See...even Giorgio Tsoukalos has come to the realization that they are really demons in disguise.

Okay, maybe not yet, but he's getting warmer.

Will there be some kind of alien false flag? Maybe. But the war is already here on earth. It's what EVERYONE is feeling. It's what's behind the ever increasing catastrophic incidents.

It's the battle between light and darkness and we ain't seen ugly yet. I don't know what kind of other life might be out in the cosmos, but I know the phenomena we've been experiencing has been amongst us for a long time.

Some will never take another look at the issue in a historical context through our present and will therefore keep trusting the "aliens."

But others are waking up. If your research has started to change you--like me--from an ET proponent to a new and more whole picture of extra-dimensionality...things get really, really clear. Good luck in your identification.

I didn't wanna accept it at first either, but the evidence finally became a landslide for me.

Peace Y'all!

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Glassbender777
If Aliens did come to earth, and brought with them disease's, it would be like the Europeans coming to the America's speading smallpox to the Native indians. And we would feel the full pain and anger that the Native Americans felt, while being contaminated with Alien bacteria, Disease, and other things not from this planet.

That's the reasoning of AA team about some of the most devastating plagues in ancient and medieval times, which were preceded by UFO sightings. Though it was not about an alien mass invasion. There was no invasion and they could easily take Earth and wipe out the entire mankind in those times. The theory of depopulation seems more plausible. The question is WHO did biological warfare in ancient times?? Greys?? Reptilians?? Outcast remnants of ancient aliens confined on Earth??

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join