It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SERIOUSLY?? HC's Ancient Aliens last episode just pulled out the alien attack false flag.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Even History Channel's ancient aliens, which was supposed to enlighten people, is playing a role in this massive hostile-alien-invasion psyop spread after NASA had announced the evacuation of ISS. The timing is flawless. Two days ago, two astronauts aboard of ISS, made a video conference with press, explaining their concerns and plans for the evacuation of ISS in November. In the same day Fox News aired a video about the "study" carried out by 2 guys of Penn State University and a NASA employee, entitled "Would Contact with Extraterrestrials Benefit or Harm Humanity? A Scenario Analysis". One day later, History Channel's Ancient Aliens aired a show entitled "Aliens, Plagues and Epidemics", about aliens using comets as biological warfare to deliver engineered virus on Earth, spread diseases and reduce population. Along the entire show, the hosts used a voice tone and key words to induce people on believing that Earth is about to be attacked. Notice how everything is being pulled out as the comet ELENIN approaches closer to Earth.

edit on 9/9/2011 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

What really caught my attention in this episode, was a Medieval Latin article reporting a "heavenly sighting" in the Middle East, with a clear draw of a rocket and a 6.000 years old statue found in Egypt, clearly depicting a humanoid wearing a biohazard like suit.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f2a803cfe1f6.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5521cdfca12c.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f96ac323e4c6.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4552aa664d89.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   

aliens using comets as biological warfare to deliver engineered virus on Earth, spread diseases and reduce population.

If the aliens are doing it, how does that make it a false flag?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

possibly he means the false flag alien invasion that's supposed to happen soon, it may be false flag cause it could be projected from project bluebeam, so staging an invasion

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

aliens using comets as biological warfare to deliver engineered virus on Earth, spread diseases and reduce population.

They said that Aliens are using biological warfare through comets. Though they haven't said a word about superpower nations military spreading engineered virus in 3rd world nations. As far as I'm concerned, TPTB could pull out a massive biological warfare and blame it on comets and aliens. By this point of view, it looks like a false flag.
Not dismissing the fact that we might under biological attack by Greys or other hostile entities interested in heavily reduce our population. Or perhaps TPTB and Greys are a joint with the same agenda. Who knows?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by jyze420
reply to post by Chadwickus

possibly he means the false flag alien invasion that's supposed to happen soon, it may be false flag cause it could be projected from project bluebeam, so staging an invasion

There's no doubt that TPTB have technology to create a false alien invasion, using the timing of the comet ELENIN and the evacuation of the ISS, to speed up the NWO. The world wide sheeple would beg for an one world government to deal with the "alien threat" told by Reagan:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

It's been suggested they're in cahoots with our leaders. Not saying I personally believe that dynamic but others surely do.

I just posted this on one of my threads and this guy (whose been making his rounds on YouTube) is saying today, Sept 9th will be the start of said-attacks. Interesting enough (for what it's worth) he mentioned 'blackouts' and this morning the SW of USA experienced a massive one (although a quasi-explained was already given).

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I don't think biological warfare via comet is possible and I'm telling you this as a soldier of the Italian Army.

First of all, that will involve the idea a comet will crash on Earth, and I don't think this is going to happen.

Second, viruses and bacteria will not survive on the comet entering our atmosphere. To do this, they should create a special environment on the comet to protect bio agents but again... why using a comet? A missile would be much an easier option.
And if you don't like missiles (in the case you like the idea they don't want to be disclosed) why not spraying bio or chemical agents right from the atmosphere?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I really think that believing that Comet Elenin is some sort of Virus carrying comet used to depopulate the planet is a very far stretch of the imagination.

I do think that the Media, and government are slowly, and Im talking really slowly acclimating the Human species to the belief that ET's really do exist. They just cant come out and say "yep Aliens exist, and they've been visiting our planet for thousands of years" All those people that have based their lives on Religion only will go into a tale spin. I disagree with the way the Gov handles the Alien topic, just give us the truth, and I will be fine knowing what I have always suspected that indeed other more advanced species exist in our Universe, Galaxy and probably our own planet.
edit on 9-9-2011 by Glassbender777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Seriously your are believing what you're writing here ?

TV shows about aliens exist because many people are interesting in the alien subject !

Religion shows exist for the same reason and unless I'm misinformed, god is not here...

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard
a 6.000 years old statue found in Egypt, clearly depicting a humanoid wearing a biohazard like suit.
The biohazard suit has a face covering, the statue you say looks like the biohazard suit doesn't have any face covering, so just on that basis it doesn't look much like it. The rest of it doesn't have much resemblance to the suit either.

The most positive thing I can say about that show is that Tsoukalos has an active imagination and interesting hair, and I can see why some people find his show entertaining, but it's just that, entertainment.

I don't see any false flag.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Yes that's exactly what i was thinking about....

Where did all the "Disclosure guys" have gone too?

I don't know what to believe but either way you take it the people are being "controlled".

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Thanks for this. Love this show, but I don't have HC.

False flag or not, it doesn't bode well, does it?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
This is the great question

memegenerator.net...

Edit: admit you lolled
edit on 9-9-2011 by Bers81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I was at a show the other day. Its one of those bars with band stickers all over the bathroom walls, people writing in magic marker. You know those places.

Anyways I saw written on the wall "In 2012 there will be a false alien threat."

Strange thing to write on a bathroom wall but there it was. So this idea of a false flag is bigger than we think.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by doctornamtab
I was at a show the other day. Its one of those bars with band stickers all over the bathroom walls, people writing in magic marker. You know those places.

Anyways I saw written on the wall "In 2012 there will be a false alien threat."

Strange thing to write on a bathroom wall but there it was. So this idea of a false flag is bigger than we think.

there are only two kind of people writing on bathroom walls

gays and emos

Btw forgive my ignorance but what exactly mean false flag?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard
Even History Channel's ancient aliens, which was supposed to enlighten people, is playing a role in this massive hostile-alien-invasion psyop spread after NASA had announced the evacuation of ISS. The timing is flawless. Two days ago, two astronauts aboard of ISS, made a video conference with press, explaining their concerns and plans for the evacuation of ISS in November. In the same day Fox News aired a video about the "study" carried out by 2 guys of Penn State University and a NASA employee, entitled "Would Contact with Extraterrestrials Benefit or Harm Humanity? A Scenario Analysis". One day later, History Channel's Ancient Aliens aired a show entitled "Aliens, Plagues and Epidemics", about aliens using comets as biological warfare to deliver engineered virus on Earth, spread diseases and reduce population. Along the entire show, the hosts used a voice tone and key words to induce people on believing that Earth is about to be attacked. Notice how everything is being pulled out as the comet ELENIN approaches closer to Earth.

No doubt their story ideas are contrived to some extent by what the internet hype is during that time frame.
They want to draw in the viewers and the best way to accomplish this is by elaborating in what is currently plastered all over the web, such as comets carrying disease,alien attacks, and 2012 alien contact.
I do enjoy the show but have gotten bored somewhat. Although in some cases it is kind of like a refresher course in regard to stories I've studied over the last twenty.
I find the The Real World and its current goings on to be absolutely fascinating.....depressing In some cases, but fascinating nonetheless.
Star and flag for taking the time to post..Thank you

edit on 9-9-2011 by wutz4tom because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-9-2011 by wutz4tom because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
This is a typical problem we have with our belief systems; things are 'either' as in either good or ee-ville but never 'or', meaning good OR evil.

What we know:
We know that our own species has the capabilities to be both quite good or very evil. It's not a specialized trait, either because we know that the emotion of anger and hatred spreads across nearly every single species of creature on our planet. And if we even begin to assume that our planet and the life forms thereon are nothing special in this universe, then we must grasp the possibility that alien species carry some of these same traits.

What we don't know:
We don't know a single thing about aliens or even if they exist. We may believe that they do... we may believe that they are here looking us over. But as far as absolute, undeniable proof? We ain't got it so, it all boils down to opinion.

In sum:
To assume that any EBE is either inherently good or evil is a serious mistake because we just don't have anything to go on but what we know and what we know is that life on this rock is all about survival first. From there, we know that assuring that survival can boil down to eliminating any other race or species that we may feel poses a threat in the present or future.

Our deepest and most painful lessons of history teach us to hope for the best but always be prepared for the worst... because more times than not, it is the latter that we are faced with.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
false flag alien threat conspiracy theory was started by WERNER VON BRAUN'S girlfriend, who said after he died, that he told her that there would be various reasons given by the military establishment to weaponize earth space, and the last reason he listed was the threat of alien invasion. i don't think this was brought up just for the heck of it. there are only so many reasons she might say that:

1) she was seeking a public platform via her connection with von braun, to advance her own agenda or the agendas of her friends/associates

2) she was seeking a public platform so she could generate interest in her knowledge, perhaps for future work related to the subject

3) she was telling the truth but left out details that would suggest the threat was in fact real, but personally believes it to be benign and so thinks weaponizing against it, is a hostile, unnecessary action

4) she was telling a lie, to cover something else up

5) she was telling the truth (as far as she was concerned) and sees the entire ufo concept as ridiculous, thusly no reason to weaponize space against hostile invaders that don't exist or aren't threatening us

edit on 9-9-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
This show is intended, primarily; to educate (...and not very well, might I add) the masses of folks out there that find the idea fascinating, and may know only the following about Paleo-Contact Theory:

1 Erich Von Daniken's books were huge back in the 70's, and he didn't research them very well.

...and that's about it.

We're not talking a few thousand people here, either! Millions of people have not watched the show. More people are essentially going thru Ancient Astronaut 101, and those of us intrigued by the whole shebang get to watch a truly eccentric person suggest all kinds of out-of-the-box, and outright left-field ideas...

...this show is good for the breeding of an open-minded discourse on man's past.

How are we supposed to come up with answers to unkonwns, without thinking AROUND them to do so?

Let them wander around the target blindly, it's fun! (...and they may eventually stumble upon it!)

S&F

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join